Episode ONE

5 Seconds of Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode One: One Summer Day

 

“Eunji and Naeun sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!”

 

Naeun groaned mentally, hearing, seeing and noticing her classmates teasing her again. She wasn’t really close to any of them, and having them tease them so lightheartedly like this just makes the twelve year old grunt in frustration.

I mean, JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS ALWAYS NEXT TO HER BEST FRIEND, doesn’t mean that they are together in such a way, RIGHT?

Not to mention that kids her age are already having crushes and asking people out and dating, Naeun was just so uncomfortable with the idea.

Even thinking of kissing her best friend was just so wrong for Naeun. Well, Eunji does kiss her forehead at random times but that doesn’t count. It’s just a sisterly kiss anyway. Right?

Well, I do have a little crush on Eunji though…

Naeun groaned mentally even more, realizing how much of a creep she is. She shouldn't harbor such feelings to her best friend. It’s just so wrong!

“What’s going on here? Teasing Naeunnie again?”

Upon hearing that voice, Naeun couldn’t help but look up and see her best friend standing by the door frame, grinning widely at her.

“No, Eunji unnie… it’s just that we are playing around Naeun a lot!” Namjoo, one of Naeun’s classmates, tried to lie.

Yeah, as if Naeun would let that happen.

“No, Eunji unnie! They are teasing me a lot already! They are so mean!” Naeun even pouted, knowing that it was Jung Eunji’s greatest weakness. Well, Naeun herself was Eunji’s weakness and using that as an advantage do is helpful.

“Hey, didn’t I tell you to stop teasing my best friend? What did you guys say again this time?”

Hayoung sighed and shot Naeun a playful glare before speaking. “I just sang that nursery rhyme with Naeun’s name on it.”

“What nursery rhyme?” Eunji now asked curiously, making Naeun stand up in frantic mode and shaking her head.

“No, unnie! It was nothing. Let’s go out and eat lunch, I’m already starving!”

“Ah, but Naeun, I want to hear!”

Naeun did her best to push her best friend out of the room but it was to no avail. Eunji will always be stronger than her, and a little bit taller than that. Oh who cares, Naeun will grow taller soon enough anyway.

“Naeun and Eunji, sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!”

Naeun’s cheeks grew an instant shade of red, flashing Hayoung one of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter