Secrets Best Kept

A Forbidden Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jackson's PoV)

        Ever since coming back to Seoul, I have been so busy, I haven't had time to rest or eat properly. Let alone think straight. Though, the one thing I always have time to think about, no matter how crummy I'm feeling, is my beautiful Y/N. I can never seem to properly put into words, how she makes me feel. If I had to move mountains and cross oceans to protect her from harm, I would. A lot of the timme, I question if I can even take care of myself, so I always wonder how I'll be able to provide for the love of my life. For the past couple of days, being unbelievably sick has made me realize just how hard I have been over- working  myself to try and prove myself to Y/N. All I want is for her to look at me one day; wide smile and eyes gleaming, knowing that she will never have to worry about being taken care of, because together, we can conquer the world. Of course, I have to get better myself, before I can even begin to think about "conquering the world" for her. Out of everything, though, I DO feel bad: according to Mark, Y/N has been trying to contact me and has been worried senseless. I have been so out of sorts, I never realized one of the guys had broken my phone while I was sleeping, so neither of us has been able to contact each other. All I can do is worry about her and hope she isn't worried about me too much. The last time we talked, I could sense a worried tone in her voice. Now it's all I can think about. I am supposed to be resting for the next month or so, due to the severity of whatever my condition is, but all I want to do is call her. I am so weak. "Mark!" I call out, weakly. A few minutes later, he comes in. "What's up, bro? Everything okay?" "Actually, I have  a favor to ask of you. Someone broke my phone, and I was wondering if you could call and check on Y/N for me. I want her to know I'm okay." "I mean, yeah, I can do that, but can't YOU just call her on my phone? I'll let you use it." "I'm so tired and weak, Mark. Something is wrong with me.I feel like I have ice and fire running through my veins, and my temperature is so abnormal, it's scary. I don't want her to hear the worry in my voice, bro. Plus, if I hear her voice, I'm scared I will run to her, sick and barefoot, and Never Ever look back. Please?" "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter