Monster

A Forbidden Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Mark's PoV-

       I wish there was a different way; I wish I didn't have to do this. For so long, I have held back my feelings for Y/N, and now that I am immortal, all I want to do is spend the rest of eternity with her. Is that too much to ask? As Yugyeom locks the door, I notice how scared Y/N is: retreating within herself. I rush by her side to comfort her and reassure her that everything will be okay. When I reach out to her, I grasp air. Part of me longs for her touch, but I know I'm the reason she is even scared in the first place. I'm a monster.

 My lungs begin to burn and constrict, my eyes narrow into slits, my tongue is parched, and every hair on my body stands on end. Every bit of rationale disappears from within me, as I lunge towards her. "Just one more taste," I promise myself. Just as I am about to sink my teeth into her satin- y skin, Bam Bam attacks me and throws me to the floor. I instantly jump back up and slam him into the corner of the counter; my hand around his throat, as he kicks me across the room.

 "Mark! Stop it, now! You said we would wait to do anything! Don't do anything you'll regret! Come on, man. Get it together," BamBam interjects. I shake my head and close my eyes, trying to stop everything going on inside of me. Deep breaths. I can hear, and almost feel, the blood rushing through my veins. Her sweet smell burns my throat with longing. I open my eyes, just in time for Y/N to slap me across the face. Everything quiets within me, for the time being. The storm within me comes to a halt, as all I can see is her; everything else fades away, so I can focus on the way her eyes quiver with fear. Her hand seems to hover in the air, shaking, as she lowers her arm, trying to hide her fear. All I want to do is be able to make things better, and I only seem to make them worse. 

  "Please don't be afraid. I don't mean to hurt you, Y/N. I know I'm a monster. I know I'll never be able to take back the things I've done, but please allow me to better explain myself." I plead with her, as I place my hand against her cheek, and for the first time tonight, she doesn't flinch. A sigh of relief escapes me, as I turn towards the guys. "Can you go keep an eye outside, please? You two are making Y/N even more uneasy, and i think I need to explain things a little easier." When they leave, I turn back around and smile at her, though the look on her face tells me she still doesn't trust me. Though, if I were her, I probably wouldn't, either. I walk back into the living room, holding her hand to follow me, and si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter