Korea Is So Far Away

A Forbidden Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Walking along the shore of Venice Beach in Los Angeles, California, I love feeling the sand in between my toes. The sun is setting; painting the sky a canvas of beautiful oranges and pinks. The heat of the day is cooling down, brushing my skin with a light, barely -there breeze. Everyone else on the beach is sitting around a campfire, snuggling up to someone, or riding the last of the waves. Even though I am walking by myself right now, I feel like I am being watched. I look around, but see no one; everyone is invested in enjoying themselves, not really noticing me. I love walking along the beach at night, people- watching, and smiling at the beauty of the earth.Even though I see no one near me, I can’t shake the feeling that I am being watched. Turning around, I notice a 5’9” man, shrouded in the last rays of the sun; I shield my eyes, trying to see who it is that is standing there. His brown eyes, his gorgeous black hair, his earth-shattering, show- stopping smile; who couldn’t recognize that beautiful smile? Jackson Wang is one of the most beautiful creatures on planet earth! I can’t help but smile up at my gorgeous boyfriend. Being short sometimes, but it has its advantages, when I can gaze up into his beautiful eyes, like most people gaze at the stars. “Hey, beautiful, did I scare you?” He asks me, as he wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up off the ground, giving me a bear- hug like I love him to do. “I felt like someone was watching me for a minute.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter