제 2장

Lavender Marriage

Aster Flower

 

Sometimes when you look at him, you see the color blue because he's like water, calming and cool yet he also was powerful but gentle and from time to time he was relentless. Sometimes when you look at her all you see is the color red because she's like fire, bright and burning, full of passion. Sometimes when you look at them even though you think fire and water don't match, you see the color green because together they're like a flower, blooming, growing and beautiful. Life is certainly not meant to be lived in black and white, everything has it own color and everything can be beautiful. 

Meisa dropped her keys on the coffee table besides the couch. She grinned when Areum came down stairs and greeted her with a welcoming smile, the relation between the two has gone better and it looked like every type of mother/daughter relationship you could found out there. The hug lasted a few seconds, the storm has passed by and it has been two weeks since Areum has last saw her future husband and also her father which had filled the divorce papers and had taken his belongings to his other house. Her phone rang, she looked at the number displayed on her phone's screen. Sighing, Areum touched the green button.

" Yes?" She asked softly.

For a moment the other line went deaf but she could hear someone breathing, the breath was jerky and she wondered who it might be at ten in the morning. 

" I'm going to hang up now," Areum stated and was about to press the red button but a voice on the other line stopped her from doing so. 

" Areum?" She hummed at the sound of her name. Not recognizing the voice on the other line.

" It's Taeyong," Her eyes went wide, she gasped and looked back again at the number written on the phone. 

" Wh-What's up with you?" Areum managed to answer back while stuttering due to her nervousness. 

" Nothing, Just to inform you that I will pick you up this Wednesday to see our new house," His gentle voice said comfortably. Areum nodded to herself.

" Alright, I will be waiting for you," Taeyong muttered a short ' okay' before bidding goodbye and hanging up. Areum smiled at her mother. This one looked at her weirdly, many questions were going around her head. Those questions were principally about his behavior, did he changed, does he hate her or now does he like her. Questions she was asking herself but who remained unsolved with the time who passed by. 

A few days later, Wednesday came. Meisa put delicately a dress on her well made bed which Areum did. The young girl didn't wanted their maids to do the most basic things such as doing the beds, the dishes and cleaning up her room. Meisa never lowered their salary because she knew life was hard for everyone, she also felt glad and relieved to see her daughter not asking too much but peace. Areum loved the dress that her mother had picked up, she had good taste for everything. The color of the house was light and dark brown. Meisa did Areum's hair, she straightened it and softly pushed her bangs closer to her forehead where they had been laid. A murmur echoed through the silent house.

" Beautiful," Areum heard from the front door. Her father stood by the wooden door which was an unexpected surprise for the two women. Areum's eyebrows furrowed, she still despised her father even though for the first time he had complimented her nicely and without reproaching something to her. Meisa walking towards her ex-husband angrily, she slapped him an echo heard all around the house.

" After all you have done, you still have the guts to show up?!" She shouted menancingly as her ex-husband shook his head and found himself loosing everything he thought he didn't cared anymore. Areum stood in front of her father, a dull expression crossing her features. 

" It's better for you if you leave, Taeyong will be there soon. I don't want him to see you as miserable as you look right now," Areum hair flew softly because of the wind, her fears flew away also. Her father had his mouth agape, she smirked and scoffed lightly seeing her father so asthonished by her behavior.

She felt a rush of adrenaline rushing through her veins and mixing it with her blood. Areum and Meisa watched as the defeated man in front of them walked away, struggling through darkness. Meisa played a little smile on her flavored lips, Areum giggled softly seeing her mother smiling coolly.

"Mom! Geez," she purred quietly but surprisingly while her mother suffocated her with a tight hug. 

Meisa watched her daughter taking her purse before opening the door coming face to face with Taeyong. Who looked breath takingly handsome and who had ravishing feature, Areum blushed and cleared up while trying to erase her unwaving shyness.

"Hi husband,"He shot her a curious look and watched her bidding goodbye to her mother which was smile ear to ear. Taeyong greeted her and lead Areum to his car, parked a few miles away from the mansion. 

Areum is beautiful. Beauty is the face of cries and now smiles, its the scar on her knee since she fell down when she was a kid. Beauty is the circles when love doesn't let her sleep, its also the expression on her face when the alarm rings in the morning, the melted makeup when she has a shower. Beauty is the laughter when Areum makes a joke and she's the only one who can understand, beauty is meeting his gaze and him never leaving hers, stopping understanding. Beauty is the gaze when she sees him, its when she cries for all her paranoia's. Beauty is the lines makes by time, its letting yourself live. 

The house was far away from the mansion of the two youngsters. Taeyong opened the door for her and both came inside. Areum smiled when she instantly felt warm being inside the house who was actually not that spacious, it was home like.

"Its actually me who choose this house," Her surprised and caring look didn't get unnoticed by Taeyong who awkwardly smiled. She felt safe indeed , he was less cold and more welcoming until he spoke.

" I won't be here for the following weeks so you can have the house to yourself. Call me if our respective parents show up and do me a favor and make up an excuse," Areum's world crashed and melted in pieces. She finally understood why he had choose a smaller place, she bitterly smiled and didn't said more. It kind of pleased her because it was more cozy like, she won't fell alone but without knowing why she knew that she will fell lonely. 

" I will take our belongings next week, make sure to sign the marriage papers," he handed her a few papers who had left a shocked look on her face. Taeyong was about to leave the house but Areum gripped on his sweatshirt, he stopped on his tracks.

" We won't have a ceremony of marriage ?" She asked worryingly and doubting his answer but none less she knew what his answer will be.

"We won't, don't forget to sign the papers," Taeyong blankly stared at her as she watched his restraining back leave the comfortable house. Areum followed him and settled herself on the car. 

The ride was silencious, Areum despised silence and loneliness. Taeyong checked on her from time to time because he cared a bit , without her being in his life he wouldn't be able to go the the pub more often and to have fun. After all he thought that she will also be happy with it but after seeing her devastated expression he regretted saying it so harshly. But he didn't apologized which made it worst, her mind killed her the most. She thought too much and wondered if Taeyong would be nice to her. 

" Drop me at Paul's cafe," Areum softly said while looking out of the window. 

" What about your parents?" He curiously asked her. For the first time in ten minutes, she rested her eyes on him.

" Mind your own business," The cold air wasn't anymore cold as Areum's words were way more icy. Taeyong remained in his stiff posture and continued to drive. He pulled his car by the side walk as she opened the door without sparing a glance to the male. The wind was blowing her hair, Taeyong found her angelic at this moment. 

" Thanks," And then she left with no more words. Taeyong's heart tightened around his chest. A part of him felt guilty but the other part knew that he had done it this way and it was his fault and nobody's else's. He kept on following Areum and saw her waiting in front of the cafe. He was curious so he waited, making sure that he wasn't in sign but something caught him off guard, he was supposed to hate the person who had taken his freedom.

While he was thinking, Taeyong almost choked on his iced coffee when a man around the twenties came and hugged Areum. He widened his eyes and a pang was felt on his heart but he wondered why he was so bothered about it. He liked guys and he hated her, he couldn't change that fast. It was impossible for him but his feelings didn't lie and he was sure that he had felt jealousy when the mysterious man approached her and stood by her closely. Both disappeared in the flowered cafe, Taeyong was left hanging and it profoundly annoyed him but he decided to leave because he couldn't stand being in the same air as Areum.. 

For the whole day Taeyong felt grumpy and bothered. He angrily opened their new house's door and occupied the living room as he was waiting for Areum's arrival. A million of questions filled his head has his eyes flickered opened at the sound of the house's keys. He smirked and stomped closer to it waiting for her to enter. She was there and she was smiling and it angered Taeyong of seeing her smile so brightly, something he couldn't do and din't wanted to see. He watched her taking off her coat so naturally as well for her scarf and bag. She was about to go to her room but Taeyong took her by the pulse and span her. Areum furrowed her eyebrows and stared at him, he felt discouraged by such glance. She coldly brushed her shoulder with his as she walked past him. 

" What," She coldly said. He looked everywhere but her , her stare was strong and full of force. She lightly scoffed and wanted to go to her room but once again Taeyong stopped her from doing so. Areum was fuming, she span around and was about to yell at him. Her day has been tough and she didn't wanted to deal with him. But as soon as she turned around, Taeyong captured his lips with hers. She widened her eyes and struggled to push him which she finally succeeded. 

" Are you crazy! You act so rudely towards me and then you kiss me out of nowhere," She shouted convinced that Taeyong was just doing this for fun or to mock her. She went up to her room and Taeyong followed her. He tried to open her door opened but it was locked. His goal was to make her regret marrying him so she could fill a divorce.

" Areum open the door, let's talk," he said confidently. he smirked.

" Talk about what? Your mood swings issue," She replied back in a more serious and amusing tone. Taeyong rubbed his forehead and started searching for the spare key. He knocked at her door. Sadly he didn't found the spare key  but he had another idea.

" Areum if you don't open this damn door, I will break it," He menaced her but he had no choice since Areum didn't wanted to talk with him. 

" Whatever," He heard her say. He had somewhat warned her and he was deadly serious about it. He sighed and was about to break the door with his body's strength. He ran towards her door, his shoulder facing the marbered fabric. As he was about to collide with her room's door. Areum had opened it, Taeyong groaned and rubbed his shoulder before glaring at her who was softly laughing. And he joined her laughing session because they were pathetic together and Areum wondered where it went wrong, an image of Taeyong appeared in her mind. Areum opened a few bottles  of orange juices as Taeyong did so. Letting themselves immerse into a real talk. 

 

Author's Note : This is the second chapter of Lavender Marriage! I'm in vacations so more chapters to come! Sorry for the belated update.

I really want to know what you think of this! I hope you enjoy it :)

So next chapter you'll found out about Taeyong's and Areum's serious talk and Taeyong's mother. 

Check out my Dean's fiction : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1221464/the-pure-and-the-tainted-romance-danger-pure-oc0-dean-kwonhyuk-deanfluenza

Comment down bellow and don't forget to leave your thoughts down there and to upvote as well. 

Thank you lovelies, till next time :)

#TAEYONGPROTECTIONSQUAD