제 3장

Lavender Marriage

Angelica Flower

And when Areum founded love, no matter how wrong, how sad or how terrible she cling to it. It gives her strength, it holds her up right. It feeds on us, and we feed on it. But she was hers before she was somebody else's. Her genuine beauty was quite alarming to Taeyong even if he shared hatred feelings towards her. He couldn't help but to find her charming and exquisite to the eye. Taeyong promised to himself that no matter how exhilarating and terrifying is it to love and to be loved, he will never feel again the exasperating and perilous feelings which are jealousy and love towards Areum. He had concluded that she didn't deserved it, now he is in front of her and she is waiting for the worst from him. The silence was leaden has she glanced at the male. 

He stopped breathing when her hand touched his shoulder, he touched hers but brushed it away from his tense shoulders. Taeyong didn't wanted her to touch him in case those idiotic feelings would appear again. Her sigh was audible to his ear, the aromatic smell reached his nose. Areum sat besides him, her fruity scent invaded the whole room. He loved this fresh odor but he managed in a swift movement to get away from her. Taeyong found himself sitting across the room that both had to share. Their parents sagely arranged to find an immense house without a few rooms. 

" Why did you kissed me," Areum asked bluntly. He widened his eyes, taken back from her question. Her fragrance almost left his nostrils but she had gotten a little bit closer to where he sat. The male shrugged and apprehensively answered her.

" It came out of nowhere, it was to shut you up you were yelling too much. It hurts my ears," Areum nodded feeling battered. She was now speechless at his lack of comprehension towards the girl. His arms crossed against his chest, he looked at her and quietly giggled. 

" It was your first kiss," He said while laughing overjoyed by the news. Areum looked down and glared at her husband who was being cruel, she abruptly stood up and reached the doorknob but she remembered that she still hasn't changed so she spun around and gripped her things while taking a blanket and her pillow by the way. Taeyong didn't even realized that Areum had leave because he was too swamped while laughing to noticed. After a few minutes his laugh had died and he curiously searched for Areum around the place, while heading to the kitchen, he looked over the living room to see her sleeping on the couch. While sighing he went next to her and started shaking her , trying to wake her up. 

She groaned when Taeyong had pinched her face. 

" What now," She spoke rapidly. Taeyong smirked.

" We still have to talk," He answered  before sitting on the other side of couch where she previously laid.

" Douchebag," Areum quietly whispered while rubbing her eyes already feeling exhausted. He acted like he was hurt, bought his hand to where his heart was and had plastered a shocked look on his face.

" I heard that," She smirked and glared at him while sitting up.

" I'm glad you did," The silence fell down when he heard Areum's words. She was still smiling, something he dearly hated when he saw her.

" I know you want my money and you did it to ruin my life so don't fake it-" She was about to cut him off but he put his hand on quietly muffing her words. He grinned seeing her so vulnerable as he kept going on his hideous words. 

" I'm going to make you regret forcing me to marry you but also who are you? A spoiled brat who needs to run over everybody's life because you are so envious that you don't have one," He spat filthily trying to make it clear to her but her expression remained stoic and lifeless. The minty and warm atmosphere cause by Areum was now erase and a cold and chilly hair took place. In a pure silence, she stared at him. Her eyes cutthroat and forceful. 

" Leave," She stated without asking. It sounded strong. Taeyong had leaven the room, feeling the tension he had caused worsened.

The morning came, Taeyong came downstairs expecting Areum to be awaken instead he met an empty living room, the couch was already well made. His nose wrinkled as he walked in short breaths. The male narrowed his eyes as he noticed that the food was already made. On the other side of the city, Areum casually took a sip of her tea and her tongue had the sweet taste of the raspberry cake her and Chanyeol had shared. She was now fully concentrated on her flowered tea, Chanyeol put a flower crown self made by the cafe on the top of her head. She giggled at such cute action coming from her best friend. 

" Thank you Chan," She said, trying to deal with his cuteness. The weather was cool, her hair felt smooth and her orbs followed Chanyeol while he was devouring the rest of the delicious cake. 

" We can bring some when we will leave," Chanyeol nodded, he was already thinking of what cake they should buy. He pointed at a strawberry cake and also at a peach one who matched the perfect and cozy mood of the cafe. She slowly pursed her lips and eyed the outside. 

" Your husband is giving you a hard time," She sadly nodded her head and gazed at Chanyeol who took the last bite from the famous cake. Chanyeol growled and sighed in satisfaction towards the sweet he had eaten.

" I already knew by his face that he is an ," He spat roughly, Areum didn't felt bad hearing those words because they are true but it was none less her husband and she will not copy his disgusting actions. Areum would not turn herself into someone as Taeyong. Areum forced a chuckle, her compelling eyes bore themselves into Chanyeol's. 

" I don't like the way he's treating you," Chanyeol admitted before looking at the pouring rain. Her gleaming eyes met his, she shrugged and brushed the hair falling down her forehead. 

" He had some good in him but he only shows his bad side," The girl confessed slowly but confidently. Her hair was still downy, Chanyeol ruffled it and laughed a little. He knew that Taeyong had a great side of him but the only thing who bothered him is the fact that he didn't treated her how she deserves it.

" It should have been me," He said while staring at Areum who seemed day dreaming. 

" Huh," She answered spontaneously , a little bit startled. Areum didn't heard Chanyeol's words and somehow he was thankful.

He looked out of the window, seeing that the rain had stopped. While grabbing his jacket, he said.

" Let's get out of here before it starts raining again," Areum grinned while nodding, Chanyeol took her jacket has she stood up.  He opened it for her as she put both of her arms in the two holes of the coat. She spun around sleekly, both heading towards the door. 

The blustery time had awaken Areum from her daze. She saw her mother sitting besides the couch, knitting a scarf with the television on. Her mother was too focused on the scarf she was knitting that she didn't even heard the sound emitted by her daughter's shoes. 

" Mom," She quietly said while giggling, this one was startled and slightly jumped out of her seat. An hand on her chest, she sighed with her eyes closed.

" Gosh, you scared me," Areum playfully giggled and massaged her mother's shoulder. 

After a short visit at her mother's, Areum decided to go back home. It was soon dinner's time, she stopped at the market and went to buy vegetables. Her slow pace gave her the opportunity to look around, she stopped abruptly and looked at someone's back whom she recognized. Next to the market , there are pubs, parties, karaokes and parties thrown over and over. She always wondered why she wasn't that lucky at not catching things at first but she could not expect more from Taeyong. He was standing at the doorstep of the pub, drinking his tequila while glancing at the men accompanying him, he was smoking. The two talking, unbothered by anyone but Areum's glare. Suddenly she stumbled back hitting someone's chest. She was about to apologize for her silliness but it was only Chanyeol to her surprise. 

" Ara , what are you doing here," He said almost making it sound like a shout. 

" I'm buying vegetables for tonight's diner," Areum answered to the giant who was besides her without an instant. Almost scared of leaving her side. The weather was moody, sometimes the sun set down and the clouds appeared , other times the wind blew the dead leaves already fallen on the hard ground but now the drops of rain are falling on Areum's heart. Chanyeol lowly gasped and pushed Areum's hood on the top of her hair. She giggled because it was adorable and so Chanyeol like. The two best friends close , Taeyong was almost seeing things but she turned her head to take a better look to the saleslady fruits. Chanyeol bend down, the two looked like a couple . Taeyong threw his cup on the ground, making an echo which didn't caught Areum's and Chanyeol's attention. He began to be annoyed, a remarkable trait of the male. His flaws are so obvious , that the male besides him called Byun Baekhyun, spun his head towards his direction and laughed seeing him being so unlike him. Taeyong scoffed to himself and with his eyes not leaving the two he already sensed a cheating affair. But who was Lee Taeyong to begin with? An antipatic man whom his father decided to cover him up by marrying an innocent woman , who led him to fell hatred and pain whener he sees her. After all, his short term story who never dissapoimted anyone but himself. Problems solved but next ones made. Everything correct to others standards , just something missing according to him. He opened bottles to make himself feel self assured. 

Now on, he pushed Chanyeol who stumbled back. Taeyong looked at Chanyeol with furry eyes. Chanyeol had never met the one who broke his best friend's heart and life. But as soon has he settled his eyes on him, he widened his eyes immediately reconizing him. The famous Lee Taeyong, his partner in crime in middle school. How trouble makers they were. Taeyong pointed his finger at him. Areum had a confused look, she couldn't understand the situation and non less how Taeyong appeared out of nowhere. 

" You bastard, I'm going to make her hate you," The alcohol going trough his veins, Taeyong is sober and he was in the worst scene. Areum glanced at Chanyeol who shrugged and kept on looking at Taeyong fuming. 

" You're evil, I will tell her every secret of yours," Taeyong threatened and Chanyeol felt sure scared because Taeyong and him had a past. Taeyong held the deepest secrets of Park Chanyeol.

" Do you remember when-when you-" Taeyong studied himself on the wall , he winced as the bitter taste of the alcohol went up. But his sentence was cut off when he threw up and lazily talked to the street side walk. A few- not anymore, every pair of eyes are set on him as some of them shot glares at Taeyong's back. Taeyong had lived the most of his childhood without his mother, his father pushed her too far on the edge. The edge of death. She was brutally found dead in their home. Nobody knew the culprit by then. Rumors stated that she had been caught cheating on her husband so he killed her. Taeyong was a child by then and he grew up with it, with no mother care and withour his father attention. But didn't he knew how to screw up everything he had. Areum wondered and doubted everything by now. She put her hand on his shoulder and forcefully grinned at him while backing away to where Taeyong was.

" I will call you tomorrow so you will explain to me everything," A dozens of questions filled her mind. She wasn't sure anymore, how did Chanyeol knows Taeyong, what about his secrets and what was their relationship before. Areum eyeed at where Taeyong went. She found him on the floor almost sleeping, she woke him up and while half sleeping she bought him home. 

Since day one, she's already had everything she needs withing herself. Its the world that conceived her she did not.

 

Author's Note : This chapter is short, I apologize loves :/ I will try to write more and more but also a long chapter can be boring of its too long >< 

I really want to say thank you to everyone who check out my fiction(s) , honestly I love you guys because you give life to this account. Thank you for commenting and voting up as well, its so heart warming. It always feel so thrilling to know your thoughts, to see where I failed and in where I succeeded. ❤

( ALL THE CHAPTERS ARE EDITED )

So next chapter you'll found out about one of Chanyeol's secrets and his relationship with Taeyong.

Comment down bellow and don't forget to leave your thoughts down there and to upvote as well. 

Thank you sweetcheeks, till next time :)

#TAEYONGPROTECTIONSQUAD