제 1장

Lavender Marriage

Bachelor Button Flower

 

Flowers bloom and wither just like us. She picked up all the petals off the flower but in her heart, she knew he loved her. 

Not.

She liked people with emotional and intellectual depth, people that speak with passion from their inner twisted mind. Losing all the hope she had was freedom, the young girl never had a youthful freedom not even the occasion to anticipate and fulfill the dreams she held dear in her heart. Her lucky number was seven, meaning that she was probably too afraid to accept the hard truth. The dark haired youth wanted eyes that don't cry, lips that won't lie and love that won't die. She wanted to be told that she was flawed and not perfect, wanting people to tell her they can see the things that made her wrist sore once. Before she had tasted the liquor down but also two fruit punch's who made her feel good. Her strong facial structures and deep purple eyes made her special, so her parents tried to enroll her into the model life, surprisingly she had disagreed and for the very first time, she had made her parents felt unsatisfied by her own choices. When she reached seventeen she found out her attraction towards girls, the adolescent found them prettier than men's and she was more comfortable than she was with the male population. Her 20th birthday came, disappointment crossed her parent's eyes when she told them about her ual orientation. For two months she had received a cold treatment coming from both parent's. The young girl announced that she wasn't what they thought she was before and all of this was misunderstanding. Frankly speaking, this special girl who lived in a mansion around the corner was confused with herself. But she sure she didn't felt anymore that attraction towards girls. 

One chilly night of December, when she was crossing the street pavement. Her eyes followed a man who was tall and had dark hair, his fair skin looked flawless but his feet lead him to the other way. For once she frowned and felt sparks down to her stomach allowing a feeling of homesickness engulfing her. Frustratingly she tore her gaze from the young man and made her way towards the mansion. The wind blew off her hair when the dark haired girl opened the front door, her father was here sitting on the couch besides the fireplace. A curious look crossed her features, she joined him and softly, while taking her time she asked him about his venue. 

" What brings you here father?" He chuckled and eyed her menacingly. Her fell down as she rested her eyes on her lap, forgetting that it was her father who bought and chosen the house. The silence perturbed her , she was used to it but contrary to everyone of her class. She absolutely hated silence because her thoughts invaded her and ate her up, swallowing her worry and pain.

" Me and your mother we have prepared you a surprise," The purple eyed girl lifted her eyes up and gave him a look of surprise. 

" You are promised for a marriage," He spat directly at her noticing her sudden change of mood. The silence was blank, her eyes are empty along with her thoughts. Time froze and fates were switched. Her heart was already promised to another one. A sob echoed trough the room, she bought her knees to her chest and shut her eyelids close. Pacing back and forth and hoping she will be coming back to reality soon, because nightmares were common for the young girl. 

" Areum," She recognized her mother's voice but once again her ears went deaf. The sound was cut and the female was tumbled into another world. A world where real freedom existed as well dreams could come true for everyone. Her mother shook her, seeing her daughter unstable. A noise slammed at her window, the rain certainly doesn't fall for our convenience but it had a calming effect on the young girl. She stood up and watched the rain fall and form rain drops on the glazing. Her parents had disappointed her as always but this time it was too much. Her feeling of astonishment had shaken her up. She bowed to her parents.

" I apologize for my lack of comprehension and my behavior, I will be heading to my room now," Areum's mother looked passively at her husband. He shrugged and stared at the retraining back of his daughter. Her mother smacked the bath of her husband head and gazed at him desperately.

" What did you do to put her in such state?" She yelled furiously while glaring at her long time husband who had planned out something without sharing it with her. 

" I promise her to a arranged marriage," He said shamefully. She was grinding her teeth and chewing on her nails quite nervously. A part of her felt damaged and guilty, she was making her daughter fell like she was being used. Storming off the room, she headed towards a maid who had freely given her the name of her husband's business partner. After a while, the rain has decreased and the wind had taken place. Her heels smashing on the barbered floor, she faced her husband as her voice filled the whole room. 

" You promised her to Lee YooChun's soon? Are you insane?" Her hands formed a tight grip on his blazer, he widened his eyes seeing his wife so furious and deadly serious. 

" What's wrong with you!" She shouted while hitting poorly her husband's chest who had now got up from the luxurious couch. She stared at him longer than habitual, he had crossed the lines. She was against forced marriage, forced love was something she didn't wanted to experience and she luckily didn't but the spell had been threw directly at her daughter.

Areum forced a smile when mother gently laid besides her. Taking the time to wash her years away, she felt exhausted. She knew that her daughter must fell like she was nothing to them but to her she was everything. Because secretly she cared more than she thought so. Areum snuggled closer to her, giving her some body warm.

But she didn't hesitated to nudged her and put a double pillow under her hair. Areum was a very tired girl. 

The evening came. Areum's mother obligated her to eat something, she asked the chef to prepare a vegan menu. Areum had adored it to her surprise, she didn't ate much on a daily basis. A salad, an orange juice and some vegan nuggets were sufficient to her. She kissed her mother's cheek, this one hugged her daughter for the first time in the year. Areum didn't failed to notice her trying to support her and be with her, she knew that it was her father who planned everything and she hated it that her mother hasn't had the knowledge of it. 

Her father entered in the kitchen and looked briefly at both females. He cleared up his throat and gazed at them uncomfortably.

" Tomorrow you'll met your husband , Meisa you'll come with us also," He spat and looked directly at his wife and daughter. This one rolled her eyes and her mother sighed in confusion and desperation. Meisa waved at her husband to leave which he did non long after her menacing glare. 

" I'm sorry Ara," She muttered while pating her back. Areum nodded and rested her head on her mother's shoulder. Her tiredness taking it all. To her sadness , midnight came and she had leave her mother's side to sleep but this one confessed that she wanted to have a bed time with her daughter for once. Areum happily accepted and made her way to the bathroom. She fell asleep a few minutes later in her mother's embrace. 

The morning came, she stretched and rubbed her eyes softly. Wanted them to be used to the usual sun going through her window across the room. Cherries bloomed and the sky was clear blue. Her heart was also blue. Depressed in other terms. She feared the moment she will be forcefully marriage to someone she doesn't love or aim at.

A knock was heard at her door, she yelled a faint "yes" and immediately her father came in holding his phone close to his ear. 

" Do me a favor and wear something nice, " He said to her. Favors, she smirked. She always did him favor and what he asked to do was always done. Her eyes gazed through her wardrobe, while taking out a light purple dress she showed it to his father who nodded and stepped out of her room. 

A few minutes later she came down and her mother smiled looking at her but her smile turned into a bitter smile when she perceived her husband by the door, grinning confidently. She scoffed and held her daughter's while passing through the main door, totally ignoring her husband who was shocked. 

The ride was long but sometimes she glanced at Areum. Only to found her looking out of the window with a lost gaze. They arrived and Areum hesitated going in, her father opened the door for her and smiled hypocritically. Meisa immediately came in and laced arms with Areum, glaring back at her husband. 

They entered the mansion after being graciously welcomed by the maids and butlers who were glad to receive such visit. YooChun approached them and smiled at the three before shaking hands with the devil and with Areum and Meisa. 

Areum saw a tall man behind YooChun, it was his son. The man she is promised to is beautiful. He had brown hair and a fair skin, she felt an impression of deja vu. Areum broke into a grin when he softly but guilty smiled at her. His feet leading him to her, he gently kissed Meisa's hand and Areum's. She noticed his little scar next to his eye, she thought that it was indeed a special scar. Sooner than expected, sparks were shown on her eyes. They were sparkling and gazing at him. He took her hand, wanting to made a good first impression and joined YooChun and her father on the kitchen. She grinned and saw vegan plates filling the table. 

" Let's start eating," YooChun stated and started eating. The dinner was going well for her father's happiness. 

" So, Areum how do you feel about the marriage?" She shrugged and looked at YooChun before gazing to her filled plate which contained the dessert. 

" I have no choice right," She answered after a few glances at her father and soon to be husband. Her mother smiled while her father scowled and gritted his teeth. YooChun laughed appeasing the atmosphere. 

" You know why you are marrying my son?" She nervously played with her fingers while munching on her lip. She lowered her gaze and guilty said. 

" No , I don't," Areum admitted. YooChun turned his attention to her father who was on his right. 

" The thing is we want to hide our son's ual orientation so we have thought with you father that you may accept this lavender marriage," She nodded and looked at his son. He was indeed breath taking but she shocked that she has to be married with someone who isn't attracted to women's because she had no chance left but to divorce once his father would accept his personal choices. Areum surprisingly pocked his arm, his son was besides her as his head span to his right.

" What's your name ?" She asked sadly but nicely. 

" Lee Taeyong," He replied, his voice was soft but dominant. Her eyes were glued to his.

" Just call me Areum," she replied, the girl didn't hide the fact that she found his name even attractive. Everything about him was absolutely like art.

Taeyong nodded and continued eating his dessert like nothing happened. Areum looking directly at her mother who smiled, Meisa noticed her comfortable expression. She was glad that it was someone like Lee Taeyong who has been promised to Areum. He had helped her with a charity case twice , earning her positive comments.

The dinner had finished. YooChun had asked if Taeyong would had the pleasure to show the house to Areum. He gladly agreed and guided her through the rooms. 

" I'm not happy with this marriage but we have no choice. I have my private space you have yours. So even if we will be living next to each other , I don't want to see you around because you just came by and destroyed my own life," He spat while looking at her disgusted. She looked down and immediately tears were meaning to fall. But she didn't cried, not in front of him.

" Great, at least only our thoughts are reciprocate," Areum said while sweetly smiling and batting her eyelashes. Taeyong looked at her shockingly and stared at her leaving the room with no words left. He thought she will be like others, it won't last long. A day or two and they are bored but she gave off another vibe that Taeyong didn't understand. He sat next to her on the living room and waited for their respective parents to come in. But silence filled the room and the atmosphere was uncomfortable.

After awhile they bid goodbye to each other. A feeling of emptiness was left on Areum's heart as she looked back at the house once again through the car's window. Meisa looked at Areum who smiled at her lovingly. As they reached their home, she could sense that her father wasn't happy of the answers that Areum gave. Meisa and Areum linked arms with each other and stormed off the car, racing to the house. They giggled and not long after them her father came in looking strained and limpid.

" Areum, next time you have the chance to meet important person's like YooChun, you better behave more smartly than you did," Areum could only nod. But it didn't pleased her mother who had heard everything. She stomped on the living room and stared at her husband. She had enough, it has been a long time since she had decided this but she never had the occasion to do so.

" I want a divorce," Meisa stared at him with fierce and determines eyes. The silence fell and even Areum's heart had stopped pounding that it rythm fastened at her mother's words. She had the desire to be a free woman. Meisa has an amazing career, she had a beautiful daughter but a merciless husband who had left her with no choice.

 

Author's Note : This is the first chapter of Lavender Marriage! I'm so happy of being able of writing more chapters of my fictions.

I really want to know what you think of this! I hope you enjoy it :)

Comment down bellow and don't forget to leave your thoughts down there. 

Thank you lovelies, till next time :)

#TAEYONGPROTECTIONSQUAD