Special Chapter

Our Love's Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I know it's too late for Sana's birthday but I still wanted to update.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sana's POV

Light strikes my eyes as I open it. I heard a soft grunt beside me caughting my attention. I turn my body and faced the person beside me. I smiled when I saw Tzuyu back facing me and still had her eyes close maybe sleeping. I hug her waist and rest my head on her shoulder sniffing her natural scent.

Damn, my girlfriend smells good even in the morning.

I just remembered that we stayed on  hotel yesterday and cuddle all night. (A/N: really?) Stop with dirty thoughts.  I love my Tzuyu so I respect her very much and was willing to wait. We just stayed outside the dorm and have our own lovey dovey time together.

I kissed Tzuyu's neck down to her shoulder blades that was revealed as she was wearing a white over size shirt that we bought yesterday. I just thought how lucky I am to be with her again. And with that it's already enough.

Tzuyu moved a little. Did I wake her up? She turned to face me and I notice those crinkles on her forehead. Must be a nightmare. I move closer to her wrapping her inside my arm and rub her head with my other arm.

"It's okay Tzuyu. I'm here." I said and kissed her forehead.

I pull myself to look at her and smile when those crinkles disappear. Soon her doe eyes opened and she smiled back to me. She snuggle closer and hug me back.

"Good morning baby Chewy!" I greeted.

"Good morning babe" she answered while yawning.

Damn, I think I can get used to it. Should I ask Tzuyu to move out the dorm with me? Or am I to fast? We just got back yesterday but I love this girl so much.

I kissed her cheeks and as she sat timidly resting her head on the headboard with her eyes closed. Is she still sleepy or is she seducing me cause if she does, then it is working. I smirk.

I look at my phone and it was 4:00 in the morning. We must get back to the dorm before 5 so manager unnie and manager oppa won't be worrying about us. But since, I don't want this to end then I'm willing to let them wait. I'm such an evil right?

I stared at Tzuyu and appreciate her lovingly. Why does she have to be so perfect? Innocent,  pretty, smart, y and so on and so on.

"Stop staring at me babe" Tzuyu said and smirk at me.

I blushed when she caught me staring at her. I hide it with my hands and fakely cough.

"Are you embarass?" She smirk and face me moving closer to my face. She leave a gap torturing me.

This girl know how to tease. I thought she'll kiss me but.. sigh.... she's evil. More evil than me.

"Staring at me, isn't bad" she said "after all your my girlfriend but staring at other girls is bad"

I nodded and cup her face. "I'll only look at you" I said and peck her lips.

"Uhmmm.. Tzuyu" I called

She hummed and look at me.

"Do you think you are free this Thursday? " I ask. "I was planning if we could go and have a date. Maybe amusement park or arcade." 

I crossed my fingers wishing all negative away. Hoping no rejection to come.

"Are you a kid unnie?" Tzuyu ask

"Huh?" I was confused for a second

"Arcade? Amusement? Isn't it a little bit too mainstream?" She said.

I frown. She could have just said yes if she wants too then suggest what she wanted than picking at my choice of place.

Tzuyu grab her phone and check on something.

"What date is it even?" She ask

"December 29" I said. I hope she gets the clue now. I actually wanted to go out these Thursday since it is my birthday. I wanted to have fun with her. You see, I just wanted to spend time with her and appreciate her but it see, s like she doesn't want too. She frown when she heard the date.

I was expecting her to say. 'Oh! Isn't that your birthday unnie. I'm sorry' or 'Oh my God! Sorry, sure let's have a date' but

"I'll be having a schedule on that time." She answered.

I sigh. Have she forgotten that it's my birthday?

 She got up and went to the restroom. "I'll be taking a bath now. Ihave to go to school too." She said and head on.

I stay on the bed and cursed my faith as nothing on my plan had work. She won't be having a date with me nor going to  spend my birthday with me. I sigh and waited for her to finish so I can go next and take a bath.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still sulking about the fact that she have forgotten about my birthday. I wanted to be mad but who can even stay mad at Tzuyu anyways? She's too cute to make you mad.

We both got out of the taxi after reaching the dorm. Suddenly, my phone rang. Someone is calling.

[Hey! Sana where are you?]

"Uhmm why Jihyo?"

[Where did you bring our baby Tzu? Why did you kidnap her? Bring jer back. We gave you enough time. Now go back before manager oppa and manager unnie come.]

I chuckled. These members of mine those really love Tzuyu like a sister.

"We're infront of the dorm. So if only you could open......" I'm talking on the phone when they opened the door and welcome us.

"Tzuyu!!!!!!" Mina greeted and was about to launch herself to my girlfriend only if I don't caught her and brought her inside the dorm while pulling her on her collar.

Mina pouted and had her arms on her chest. "Where did you bring our baby Tzu?" She ask

"In a hotel" I answered honestly earning a gasp from everyone.

Dahyun eyes widen while Momo is smirking ear to ear wiggling her eye brows to me. Nayeon and Jihyo had their hands on their mouth while Chaeyoung pass out. Jungyeon who was cooking on the kitchen heard what I said and brought a knife with her.

"Did I just heard you brought Yoda on a hotel?" Jungyeon ask. She look at Tzuyu as if trying to confirm what she heard.

Tzuyu nodded innocently at her question.

Everyone gasp again and hug Tzuyu while Jugyeon grip the knife on her hand and was ready to kill me if not because of Tzuyu who pulled her away.

"She didn't do anything wrong to me unnie." Tzuyu said

I sigh. I almost see the light and leave the world.

"Really?" Jihyo ask

Tzuyu nodded and went beside me.

"Or maybe Sana threaten you. Come here Tzuyu. We will protect you" Nayeon said and open her arms

Tzuyu shook her head. "I'll stay her with Sana unnie" she said and back hug me infront of them.

I blush with her sudden action. It was just awhile ago when she was cold to me and now she suddenly love to do skinship.

"Oh~~!" Momo exclaimed. "I think I know what happened" she said

We all look at her asking her to explain.

"Sana and Tzuyu got back together" she said

"Yes!" Finally someone understands the situation

"Because she poisoned Tzuyu's mind and they went to a hotel and abuse her" Momo continued

"Wait what?!!!!!!" I shouted

"No! I don’t! " I face palmed "nothing happened we just...we just got back together nothing more." I said

All of them smirk at me. I blush of course. I just blurted it out.. and now everyone excluding Tzuyu are eyeing me to tell what happened.

"You owe us a story." Chaeyoung said.

"Uggghhh.. fine. I'll tell you." Everyone sat down while Tzuyu went to the maknae line room to change to her uniform. She has a class today so she'll be leaving early.

I told them the story and everyone are squealing. Jihyo was the one who is very happy after all she ship me and Tzuyu very much. Soon manager oppa and manager unnie came. They came to pick up Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

They are heading to ride the car but Tzuyu went to me first and kissed my cheeks to bid a farewell.

"Bye. See you later."  She said.

"I'll come and pick you up. Is it okay?" I ask

"Uhmmm...maybe.. I don't know. After class, I'll go to JYP to practice." She said

"Then I'll send you there." Please allow me.. please..

Instead of answering she peck my lips and leave me alone. I sigh. Tzuyu seems to be distant. Or maybe I'm being clingy. I miss her already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 The car stop infront of Hanlim Multi Arts School. I ask manager oppa if I can come with him to pick up the  three maknaes so here I am waiting for them. I went out of the car and stay infornt of it rwsting may back at the sliding door of the car. I wore a black long sleeve and a rip jeans and finish it with a black shoes. I wore a padding coat since snow are falling. I held an umbrella on one hand as I wait for them.

Isn't it cool when you leave the school then suddenly your girlfriend or your boyfriend would be waiting for you outside to pick you up then both of you would have the rest of the day to spend together to have a date. I was planning to kidnap Tzuyu again and let her ditch her practice just for one day. I think it won't hurt right?

I'll bring her to the mall and we will watch a movie. I've been craving to watch this movie called A walk to remember. They said it's quite sad and I'm hoping to see Tzuyu to cry. Immense evil plan.

The bell rang signaling the end of class. I fix my clothes and brush the imaginary dirt on my sleeves and waited patiently for Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Students started to run out of the gate and some students notice me. As a fan service, I send them some hearts or waves. They are Once after all. I must show them love and care.

A couple of minutes passed and I notice Dahyun and Chaeyoung walking to my direction. I smile and waited for Tzuyu but she didn't came yet.

"Huh?" I was puzzled

I walk to Chaeyoung and to Dahyun to aak where she is but they shrug.

"Didn't have a clue" Dahyun said and pass by me

Chaeyoung look at me and frown. "I thought she told you that she'll skip class after lunch. She said she'll go directly to JYP to practice. I thought she inform you." She said

She did?

Oh yeah... but she didn't said she'll skip class. Tsk.. I ride the car with them and send them home but I ask Oppa to drive me to the building. I want to give Tzuyu some food. I'm worried she might haven't eaten her lunch yet.

I walk inside and search for Tzuyu. I went to our dance practice room but she wasn't there. Hum? I thought she's hear to prac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter