Over and Over Again

Our Love's Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hello.. I'm back. You might be wondering why I update but this chapter is about SaTzu's 100th day. If you all count from dec. 25 for 100 days then it supposed to be april 4.. so yeah. I updated. Honestly, I'm not busy. I'm just not in the mood to write because I'm sad about the fact that none in my family would attend my recognition day. Hehehe. . Author-nim is an honor student but don't assume that I'm very great. I'm just one of the top 10 in our class. So yeah.. so I'm not gonna attend it anymore. So bye bye recognition day and hello fanfic world...

so shall we start?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu's POV

I felt someone snuggling beside me. A gentle hand that softly making its way on my waist pulling me closer to a familiar warmth. A warmth breathe that creeping to my skin. A strawberry scent of fragrance that I'm so sure of to whom it belongs.

Awaken by the sudden attack of skinship but I did not move instead I kept my eyes shut.

"Babe" she whispher to my ears.

"Wake up"

I fought a smile to escape my lips but she cheated by peppering me with kisses on my face. I giggled at the contact pulled her to my embrace and flip her on the bed. Me on top of her.

"Tskk.. I'm sleeping. Why are you so sneaky?" I ask Sana who was under me.

Sana blushed when she realize our position.  She gulped as she see me with a white oversize shirt that covers my black laced shorts. I followed her eyes as it travels down from my face and made its way to my neck down to my collar bone to my covered chest that made her bite her lower lips and her eyes last stop was my short to my legs.

"ert!" I said and flicked her forehead.

"Ahhh.." she whined as she cover her forehead

"That's what you get when you feel so early in the morning." I said.

"I'm not!" Sana defended

"Then what are you doing here?" I ask with one of my eye brows raise

"Uhmmm.." she blushed "I-I-a....ahmm I was..just trying to wake you up. I prepared a breakfast for you." She said stuttering.

"Why are you stuttering? Feel guilty?" I teased. I really loved it when I teased Sana her reactions are priceless.

"WHAT!" She shouted with her eyes popping out. "I'm not!" She continued.

"Why would I feel guilty?  Huh?" She ask. "Plus, it was you who I was checking out and your my girlfriend so it's fine." She said

"So are you admitting the fact that you are a ert for eyeing me early in the morning?" I teased again.

"Yes!" She answered without thinking. "Ahh..I.. I mean no!"

I laugh as she realize what she said.

"Stop laughing Chou!" She said and pushed me out of the bed making me fall and hit my back.

"Argghh~!" I groaned

She look at me with worry but she look away immediately. "Hum! That's what you get when you keep on teasing me." She said and left the maknae room.

"COME IN THE DINNING AREA IF YOU WANT TO EAT!" she shouted from the outside.

"Tss..." I giggled.

A sweet aroma welcome my nose as I entee the dining area. It gives me a different sense of energy. I smiled and went to sit on the chair beside Sana.

"Where are the others?"I ask

Sana grin and hug my waist as she lean her head on my shoulder. "I made that for you." She proudly said.

"I woke up early in the morning so I can do a surprise breakfast for you" she said.

Oh... I get maybe she was the one I'm hearing at the middle of the down screaming after slipping but because of being so exhausted I don't even have the time to check who was it.

I smiled and take the spoon and fork but Sana snatch the utensils from my hands.

"Eh?" I tilted my head. I was confused about why would she steal it from me when she was claiming that she cooked it for me.

Instead of explaining Sana just cut a piece of ham and put an enough amount of rice on the spoon and placed it infront of my mouth. "Ahhh~"

I giggled when I realize that she was trying to feed me. I willingly opened my mouth and ate the food she offered. I smile as I devour the food on my mouth.

Her eyes bend and form a shape of a crescent moon while the corner of curl upward with the satisfaction of seeing me eat the edible food. Funny to say, but I really don't expect the food to be this good. No sarcasm on. But it really taste great.

She gave me a couple more when a ketchup smeared the corner of my mouth.

"Oh!" She exclaimed and pointed it.

I tried to reach for it but she remove my hand and peck the corner of my mouth removing the ketchup.I jolted back due to shock.

Today, Sana was extremely clingy,  touchy, caring and not to mention ert towards me. It's not that I was complaining about it but it seems like I'm forgetting about something. As if Sana was expecting something from me today or as if something about us is to celebrate?

"Babe?" Sana called my attention.

"Tzuyu?"

"Uhm..?" I look at her.

"You're spazzing out." She chuckled caressing my face.

I pressed my lips together and stare at her blankly pre-occupied with my thoughts.

Anniversary?  No. . Our anniversary would be Christmas. 

Date?.. No, I would surely set an alarm for it so I won't forget.

Monthsary?. But it's freaking april 4 and not 25th of the month.

Then what is it?

I let myself fall on my bed and had a heavy sigh.

I heard a grunt across my be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter