Into You

Our Love's Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm not supposed to write and update this february because I was planning to do it on april 4. But since it was my birthday last February 12. Then I decided to update now. A gift for all of you. hope you like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu's POV

"And 1..2..3.. and turn and clap. 1..2..3.. and turn"

"FASTER!!!! the beat is not right!"

"Again!"

"Wrong!!!"

"Again!"

"Tzuyu, your foot is wrong!"

"Sana not left but right!!

The choreographer shouted at us. Twice and I are gathered inside the dance room to complete the knew choreography for our new song. It has been 2 or 3 day but I just can't get it right so as Sana do. Because of this 24 hours practice, I don't have the time to even cuddle or talk with Sana.

I miss my baby squirrel's touch but I can't do anything and feels frustrated with it. I can't even focus at our choreo and it as Ms. Lee has been scolding for not getting it right.

I heard a sigh from Ms. Lee. " I think something is messing up your mind Tzuyu. Let's call this as a day. Take a rest for now." She said to us. "Tzuyu whatever it is. Clear your mind. Your messing up the team."

I nodded and let my head drop.

"Yes, Ms. Lee. I'm sorry." I answered.

Ms Lee just nodded and left us.

The other member groaned. "Arrgghh!!!"

"My legs hurt. I'm happy it ended." Momo said and let herself slump on the floor.

"Gosh. I hate our choreographer" Dahyun complained making us look at her.

"Why?" Chaeng ask

"She's perfectionist." She reasoned out.

"I don't think so.. I think she just notice how Tzuyu is out of her mind this days." Momo replied.

I was looking at the space when I notice everyone looking at me.

"Tzuyu..."

"Tzuyu..." they called but I'm in a trance.

"Babe?" I felt a touch on my shoulder. I look at the owner and saw Sana's concerned look. "Are you alright?"

Sana cupped my cheeks and her hands warm my cold cheeks so as my cold heart that became stone after the long week of being away from her. Am I being too cheezy? Or did I just really miss Sana so much?

"Babe" she called again.

"Uh..uh.. hi" I replied.

"Hi??" Sana got confused. She pouted. "You're only gonna say hi?"

"Eh?"

"I was wondering what happened to you and I only just got a hi?" Sana pouted.

I sigh and pulled her in the corner of the dance room. "Mianhe. I'm sorry" I apologize and sit her on my lap.

"I was just thinking of something." I honestly answered.

Sana clung her arms on my neck and kissed my cheeks. "Would you mind telling me what's bothering you?"

I look away and shook my head. There is no way I'm gonna tell her especially if it was about her and someone. I hate it. I'm being childish again.

Sana's brows meet and sshe was pouting."why won't you?"

"Just.." I answered.

She draws circles at my back located at my torso. I hate to admit but it's melting me. Sana knows me well. She knows my tickles and my weak point. She uses it for her advantage and making me submissive in her touch.

"Is it about me again?" She whispered more like a teasing tone on my ear. She didn't pull away not before she leave bite mark on my earlobe the edge of it.

Both of my hands clenched together as I was fighting myself to moan. This girl is deceiving me with seduction. I can't help it but to nod. As if I was a puppet who only does what her master wants.

"So it was about me!" She exclaimed.

I hide my face with my hands as I can't see her now. This is embarassing.

"Tell me."

I hung my head and was forced ti tell the truth.

"Remeber last friday? It was Dahyun's graduation right?" I ask and earn a nod. "I'm jealous because when we surprised her. You keep on hugging her infront of me. Remember? INFRONT OF MEEEE." I put stress at the end.

"Whose girlfriend is on their right mind that won't feel jealous after that day and never had an encounter with her gf again. It Sana.. it s.. I can't eveee----"

My rants were cutted off by a kiss. One of Sana's hand slip on my waist pulling me closer and the other was at the back of my back deepning the kiss. She wondered my lips as she entered her tongue on mine and devouring me like no tomorrow.

Damn, this girl makes me feel weak.

I almost surrender at the kiss and was about to kiss back when she pulled away smiling.

"Stop whining and kiss me back babe. You don't know how much I was waiting to be able to kiss you this much. I'm just holding myself if not. We might end up somewhere. " she laugh at the end.

I wanted to hide my smile but I can't.  This girl casted a magic on me.

"I'm sorry for making you jealous. I'm sorry. Okay?" She said patting my head. "If you want. I'll make it up to you. What do you want, I'll do anything?"

"Really?" A sheepish smile appeared from me as I have planned the best thing I want. And I'm gonna make the most of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey comeback here!" Manager oppa was scolding us but I and Sana was running so hard to escape him. We both run to the parking lot and was thinking of what to do.

"What now? We're trap." She said.

"No we're not. Come on." I said as we continued to walk.

Luckily, I saw Jinyoung-Oppa with his motorbike. I tap him at his shoulder and he look at me with a smile. He brush his hair and hug me.

"So what does my 2 hoobae dongsaeng wants?" He ask.

Well, he knows that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter