Finale

Our Love's Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I advice everyone to listen to this song while reading or better yet when I say play the song. I just like everyone to be familiarize.. hehehe

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=78XtUcZZtEY

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sana's POV

I run infront the dorm with the great news I have. Manager-Oppa just told me that I would be having a two weeks break. Recently, I've been pre-occupied with my schedules with cfs, collaborations and fan signing. I don’t even have time to have fun with my members.

Entering the dorm after punching in the passcode. I smiled gleefully as I can't wait to share the news with the other members especially with Tzuyu. I can't wait to see her reaction if I tell her I'll have much time to spend with her. But my excitement and adrenaline gush out when I saw no one inside the dorm.

The lights are off and silence filled the room. Oh!, maybe they have another schedule.

I entered the maknae room just to check if one of them already arrive but I saw no one. Instead of leaving the room, I went to one of the study table. Of course, I choose Tzuyu's. I look at it and notice that it was pretty neat. The books are piled up in one cover while the papers are intact in a file. Some picture frames are filed out. I notice that there are photos of Tzuyu and her family, Tzuyu and the members and Tzuyu and me .

I didn't saw the photo of me and Tzuyu that was taken at our 4th monthsary. I started to panick but then I realize one thing. Tzuyu and I..

Tzuyu..... and I..

We..

We ended our relationship 6 months ago. I'm single already for 6 months. Not because I lost my love for her..

But because she had enough. ENOUGH of loving me. ENOUGH of being neglected by me. ENOUGH feeling being used by me.

I sigh as I let myself fall down on a bed. I knew I'm on Tzuyu's bed as her scent lingers to my nose then travel to brain which sends shivers to my spine and body. I bite my lower lip trying to stop my tears to fall. Everything is my mistake.

Tzuyu won't leave me if not because of my own doings. I deserve this. I deserve to be alone. I wanted her to be happy so I let her but I regret it. I miss her so much. I miss you so much Tzuyu. I clench my fist on my chest as I pull out a hidden necklace of mine. It was a couple thing to be exact.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie!" Tzuyu called

I beam a smile when I look at her. She showered me with kisses as soo as I turn to look at her. This baby giant can't get enough of me. Hehehe

Tzuyu stop kissing me and pulled out a small box on her pocket.

"Oh?" I exclaimed. Tzuyu must be spending so much. "What's that?" I ask

She grin showing her dimples and open the box as it shown a ring.

"A couple ring?" I ask

Tzuyu nodded and held my hand as she slip through one of the rings on my finger.

"Wow! It looks good on you." Tzuyu said "do you like it?" She continued

I just nodded being overwhelmed with how my girlfriend pampers me.

"Thanks Tzuyu. Jinjja!" I said and kiss her forehead.

"All for you unnie" she said and wore the other ring with my help.

"I love you, unnie!" Tzuyu said and I'm happy to hear it.

"Me too!" I answered and sealed it with a kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I always thought that my words are enough for her to feel the same way she does for me but after that day. It gone wrong. I never had the time with her and felt that I need to spend time with the other members more and that's how Dahyun came into the picture. We got closer and I spend more time bonding with her.

Tzuyu got jealous over her though it was clear that it was purely friendship. I always thought that Tzuyu is getting clingy so I distance myself from her and lessen my time calling her. I lose interest talking with her too. I admit I became a bad girlfriend and that must be the reason why she finish everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Sana" Tzuyu called softly but I didn't dared to look. I know she was my girlfriend but being alone with her in the dorm makes it a little awkward. 

"Sana" she called again.

I notice she didn't call me unnie as what she usually addresses me. I look at her and she was looking down fidgeting her fingers. Does she want to say something? I shook it off. Whatever makes Tzuyu anxious, I'm pretty sure she'll get through it so I pretended not listening and keep myself busy with my phone texting Dahyun.

"SANA!" Tzuyu shouted

I was startled but didn't show it to her. Instead I just stare at her blankly. This is the first time Tzuyu shouted at me. She was always calm and collected. Seeing her so angry makes me scared.

I can see in her eyes the sadness that she must be keeping for days or worst months.

"Are you avoiding me?" She ask but I didn't answer.

"Sana unnie!" That's it. She was trying to melt my cold front.

"Can you stop spending so much time being with Dahyun or with Momo?" Tzuyu ask

I knitted my brows in confusion. Is it that bad to spend time and be friendly to others?

"They are my friends Tzuyu. You can't dictate me with things I wanted to do. The same thing with me not meddling with your life!" I shouted to her making me angry "you're being possessive and clingy! I have a life too Tzuyu! Your just a girlfriend of mine!"

"Just..a girlfriend?" Tzuyu said with hint of hurt. "That's the point Sana! I'm your girlfriend!"

"So I have the right to be jealous about how close you and Dahyun already! How lovey dovey you are with Momo or how flirty you are with the other members!" Tzuyu screamed

A tear fell on her eyes as it continues to flow like a river.

"But guess what Sana." She said

"I'll stop being clingy and so possessive of you!" Tzuyu said stopping infront of me."Cause from now on. I'm not your girlfriend anymore." She remove the ring on her finger and throw it away.

"Tzuyu" I called

"LET'S BREAK UP!" She announce leaving to the maknae room locking herself to cry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to admit but from that day on. I realize how ungrateful and mean to her. Never once I tried to reply all of her care nor did I said "I love you Tzuyu". And I regret those times which I taken her for granted. I felt like veey materialistic person. I felt how bad I am to her. Only if I would be given another chance.

I look at the two ring attach on my necklace.

"I still love you Tzuyu.  I really do." I mumble and fell asleep.

A couple of hours passed and I woke up from the noise on the living room. With so much effort I made, I stand up from the bed and went to the door to open it and exit the maknae room but I was beat when someone from the other side open it first revealing Mina infront of me with Tzuyu back hugging her.

"Oh! Sana-chan!" Mina smiled to me innocently while Tzuyu clungs on her. "Welcome back!"

I answered with a smile and stare at Tzuyu at her back who was burying her nose on the crook of her neck. I gritted my teeth trying to hold my anger.

"What are you doing here?" Mina ask

"Nothing" I answered earning a look from Tzuyu. She notice I was stating at her so I look away.

"I-I was trying to look for something." I answered

"Whay is Sana unnie?" Dahyun who came in ask me

"The...." I hesitated thinking of what to answer. "The.."

3 pairs of eyes look at me suspiciously and still I can't think of what to answer.

"The......" I'm starting to sweat of nervous. I can't get caught.

"Is it the music sheets?" Dahyun ask

"Yes!" I answered "the music sheets I borrowed to you last time."

Dahyun nodded "ok"

Tzuyu and Mina didn't mind and left the room. I sigh in relief. Thanks tou save me Dahyun.

"Sana unnie!" Dahyun called making me look at her. "I know you didn't came for the music sheets since I just gave it to you yesterday. If you wanted to talk a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter