Chapter 6

Passing of Kim Seokjin

Passing of Kim Seokjin chapter 6

 

After what happened, I’m starting to regret what I said earlier. Maybe we should all just leave. But what about Jin hyung? He, he needs us.

 

Everyone’s asleep except for me and Hoseok. “Hyung, did you see that man?” I asked. “I did, he made eye contact with me too.” Hoseok answered. I bit my bottom lip. “We need to talk to Seokjin. He did something, and I don’t know what it is.” I said and stood up. “How are we going to talk to him? He’s dead.” Hoseok said. I looked around the room and thought about how to talk to Seokjin. I know he’s here, somewhere. “Let’s go check his room.” I suggested. 

 

Author POV (Third Person)

 

Ever since Jin passed away, none of the boys have ever entered his room. Everything was still the same, well except that most of his belongings were given back to his family. It was dead silent in there, and Jungkook could see Hoseok start to lose focus. “Look,” Jungkook pointed to a flat notebook on Seokjin’s shelf. He rushed over to it and flipped through it, landing on the most recent page with writing on it.

 

#86

 

My friends, I think I love him…

 

Was all it said. It left Jungkook confused and frustrated. There was no way they would be able to communicate with Seokjin, so he suggested they just go to bed. 

 

Jungkook was walking along the beach with Seokjin. Seokjin’s truck was parked a few feet away from them. It was just the two of them, and Jungkook would be lying if he said he wanted the other guys here too. “Hyung,” Jungkook called. Jin turned around with a smile. He grabbed the camera hanging from his neck and took a photo of Jungkook, making the younger raise his hands and covering his face. “Stop,” Jungkook giggled. 

“I’m just trying to save memories,” Seokjin said and raised his camera. Jungkook walked over to his hyung and looked at the few photos he had just took of the boy. 

“Hmm, I don’t look bad,” Jungkook compliments himself, earning a shove from Jin.

“Stoppppp,” Jin groaned followed with laughter. Jungkook giggles and grabs Seokjin’s hand, pulling him into a back hug. “I miss you, Jungkook,” Jin whispers. Jungkook rested his head on Jin’s shoulder and rocked them side to side. 

“I miss you too Jin,” Jungkook says back. 

“But you need to go, now. I don’t want you to get hurt,” Jin says as he turns around to face Jungkook. Jungkook’s smile faded when he sees the look of worry in Jin’s eyes as they glistened. 

“What do you mean?” Jungkook asks, still holding Jin. Jin’s lips started to tremble and his eyes started to water. 

“He- he- I don’t know what he wants. But if you all stay, he’ll kill you all!” Jin cries. Jungkook shushes him and hugs him, his head. 

“No no no, don’t cry. I’ll make sure everyone else are safe okay?” Jungkook assures the guy. Jin nods and hugs Jungkook tighter. “You stay safe for me too, yea?” Jin nods again. Jungkook wanted to be with him forever, to kiss this lips....

 

He sat up and was met with the rising sun. Jungkook rubbed his eyes and looked around him. No, he wasn’t at the beach with his hyung. He was at him, in bed. “Good your awake,” Namjoon says and bursts into Jungkook’s room.  

“Why? What happened?” Jungkook asks alerted.

“This early morning, Taehyung packed his things and left. He went back home,” Namjoon said as he collected a few items. “Hoseok’s planning on going home too. So, well, Young and I are considering it.”

“What!” Jungkook shouts and gets out of bed. “You guys cannot just leave like this!” He grabs Namjoon by his shoulders and shook him violently. 

 

The remaining four decided to talk it out in the living room. Jungkook was angry, but he did his best to stay calm. Everyone was quite calm actually. 

“I am injured, and honestly can’t find a better reason to go home,” Yoongi mumbled. Jungkook looked up at him, exchanging eye contact. 

“Look, what I’m about to tell you guys may seem insane, but hear me out,” Jungkook started. He explained to the guys what happened in his dreams, and that he felt like Jin really is still here. Jungkook went on to how they need to help their fellow friend who’s always been there for them. 

“Kook, it was just a dream,” Namjoon interrupted which he regretted right away. Jungkook clenched his fists and looked like he could shot lasers at Namjoon. 

“I know it was, but I, we need to spend more time here. At least a little more, maybe I’ll dream about him again tonight.”

 

And he did. That night Jungkook traveled to the city’s shopping center. Seokjin couldn’t stop laughing at all. “Wow! Look!” Jin exclaimed and pointed to these small children covering dances. “Woah! Daebak!” He clapped loudly then munched on his tornado potato. Jungkook didn’t even know he was smiling at his hung until Jin bursted out laughing once more and asked him to stop. The poor boy looked away blushing. “Come on, I heard they recently opened a new video game shop,” Jin said and dragged Jungkook away from the dancers.

 

“Watch it!” Jungkook shouted after a man had accidentally bumped into Jin, causing him to fall on a few items being displayed outside. The man didn’t even turn around to apologize, but just kept walking. 

“It’s okay, let’s just keep going,” Jin said and continued to pull Jungkook away. 

 

As they walked, Jungkook realized it was getting less crowded. It was also getting darker, and a bit sketchy if anything. Jin pulled him into a dark alley, he let go of Jungkook and leaned on a dirty white wall, looking down. “Hey, what’s wrong?” Jungkook asks. Jin looks up, face suddenly covered in scratches and cuts as blood dripped from the top of his head somewhere. “Agh! Jin!” Jungkook shouted and took of his jacket, wrapping it over Jin’s head, quickly taking his phone out after. He started to dial the police, but Jin held his hand, lowering Jungkook’s hand that held his phone. Jin was, crying. 

“Go, run Jungkook. It’s him, just leave like the others,” Jin cried and Jungkook’s cheek. Jungkook grabbed his hand, pressing it on his cheek.

“Who are you talking about?” Jungkook asks, doing his best not to burst out at his hyung. Tears only continued to fall from Jin’s innocent eyes. His lips trembled and he stepped closer to Jungkook.

“Leave, go home,” Jin whispered before slowly fading away. Jungkook couldn’t even do anything else before he awoke in his room. Namjoon was there again, this time with a wet towel.

“Man, you were sweating like crazy,” he said and handed Jungkook the towel. 

“Thanks,” Jungkook whispered and wiped his neck. 

 

“So, what do you got for us today?” Yoongi ask as the four gathered in the living room after breakfast. 

“I,” Jungkook started then quickly scanned through the dream. 

“He was at a shopping center with Jin, right Kook?” Namjoon answered. 

“What?” Jungkook asks after processing what Namjoon had just said. 

“You told me this morning in your room,” Namjoon replied. 

“Oh, yea, well I was. Um,” Jungkook looked at the ground then up at his hyungs. Hoseok first. The guy may look calm, but behind those eyes he can see the man just as scared and worried as everyone else. Jungkook knew he no longer wanted to stay, but he was doing it for his friend. Yoongi, looked like he normally does. He’s calm, nods, and stays quiet, only speaking when something intelligent pops up in his mind. Namjoon, however was also calm. But, it was a different type of calm. This hyung seemed to be anticipating something, good. It confused Jungkook, but Namjoon gave of a dangerous, suspicious vibe. “Jin didn’t really say much to me besides hanging out there,” Jungkook answered. Young sighed and leaned back into the couch. Hoseok rubbed his face while Namjoon just holds his expression. “Sorry.”

“It’s alright, we can wait another night,” Namjoon assured the boy. Again, Jungkook looks up to examine this hung. He still gave off the same vibe. 

“You know what? this okay? I’m out, I can’t handle this,” Hoseok blurted and headed to his room. 

“Hope,” Namjoon said and followed the guy. “Come on, don’t be like that.”

 

Jungkook was left with Yoongi in the living room alone. “Yoongi, are you going to leave too?” Jungkook asks, almost whimpering. Young chuckles lightly. 

“I don’t know if I can, even so, I’d like to help Jin out first. He’s a great man, you know?” Yoongi says and looks out the window with a sad smile. Jungkook nods and goes back to thinking, and more analyzing. 

 

____________________________________________

A/N:

 

Guys I finally updated! Heads up, there will probably be one or two more chapters only. I was being lazy yet excited again, so I didn’t edit this chapter yet.

FYI, readers if you've read this FF early when I've just released it, there has been a change in Chapter 4. If you recall, there was a masked man named Daejoon, well he no longer exsists.