Chapter 4

Passing of Kim Seokjin

 

"Save... Jin hyung..." Jungkook said. 
"Huh? " Taehyung asked. Jungkook's eyes slowly closed. "Yah Jungkook! " Taehyung shook him before carrying him over to his bed. 

- JUNGKOOK POV -
*3 hours ago*

I couldn't go to sleep. Something felt weird. Ever since we returned from Jin hyung's grave, the house seemed different. As if someone else is here too. It scares me, knowing Jin hyung is here, and someone else is also. Who is that person? 

Someone was choking Jin. 
"Jin! " I shouted and ran to him. I pushed the guy off Jin. Jin was gasping as he touched his neck. "Hyung, are you okay? " I asked. 
"I'm-" 
"Agh! " the guy threw me against the wall. His face was covered with a mask. All you could see were his eyes. He had small pupils. 

Jin grabbed a knife and stabbed him, but, it went right threw his body and right into my chest. 

I felt lightheaded. My vision became blury. 

The masked man pulled the knife out of my chest and stabbed Jin. 
"Jin! " I yelled as I held my chest. For one stab, I was bleeding a lot. I slowly crawled to him. 
His eyes were closed. He was suddenly dressed in white clothing. White flower petals surrounded him. They were on fire though, slowly burning as time passed. 

Everything went in slow motion. I fell beside Jin as the room was filled with flames. 

I sat up, panting and sweating. I looked around the room, it wasn't on fire. Taehyung was sleeping. The wind had seemed to pick up as I was dreaming. 

The masked man. 

He stood in front of me. 
"Wh- who are you? " I asked. He chuckled. 
"You don't need to know who I am boy."

"Then why are you here? "

"I have my reasons, for one, your hyung. Jin. "

"What about him? "

"He, he did something he shouldn't have. So I'm here to make him feel how I felt, but worse. " 

I was confused. I've lived with Jin for years now, what could he have possibly done?

Talking about him, he floated into the room. 

"Jin! Run away! " I shouted. 

The masked man chuckled again. "He can't hear you, don't you know? He doesn't even see you talking. I've made it so all he see is you staring at the wall. He can't hear our conversation, if he does, he'd leave for sure, and you know I can't let him do that. I still haven't finished what I came for. " 

I looked at Jin with a worried face. It's true, he can't see me. All he see is me staring right at the wall. 

"Would you like to watch me play my game? " the masked man asked. He transformed into me. 

"No, no, what are you doing? " I asked. He smiled. I tried to stand up, but, I've been chained to my bed. 

Jin flinched when he noticed the masked man. 
"Kookie... Are you okay? " he asked. He stared at his face. He touched the masked man's face, then his hand fell to his arm. 

I groaned and tried to stop the masked man, but it was useless. 

"Jungkook...? " Taehyung groaned. I looked over at him, as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. "What are you doing? " he asked. 

I was freed and ran to the masked man. 
"Stop this, now! " I yelled and grabbed his shirt. He disappeared and I was now in his position. 

I felt dizzy. I started leaning back and forth, and then fell. 
"Jungkook! " Tae and Jin yelled. Tae ran to me and picked me up. "Hey! " he yelled and shook me. Namjoon rushed in. 
"What happened? " he asked and knelt down. 
"I woke up and saw him standing here looking at the wall, then he fell. " Taehyung answered quickly. The rest rushed in just afterwards. 

"Save... Jin hyung..." I said.

- JIN POV -
*present*

Taehyung carried Jungkook over to his bed. 
"What do we do? It's usually Jin hyung who takes care of these stuff. " he said as he sat next to him. 

"Aish! " I ruffled my hair. "What should I do? " I asked myself. It's not like I can care for him now. 


Suddenly, I got an idea. I don't know if it'd work, but I need to try. 
I slowly entered Taehyung's body. He definitely felt me. 

I walked to the bathroom to get a wet cloth. I came back and started wiping his face. I folded the cloth, and left it on his forehead. 

I was going to get some medicine, but then I saw a man wearing a mask. 
"Who are you? " I asked. He chuckled and came closer. 
"Do you not remember me? Jin? " he asked. He grabbed me and pulled me out of Taehyung's body. 

I looked at Taehyung to assure he was okay. He shook and took a few deep breathes. He looked around the room confused and went back to his bedroom. 

"I hate you. " the masked man said. 
"I don't-, " wait a minute. I do remember him. "You! " I shouted. 
He removed his mask and smirked. 
"You're adorable, aren't you? " he asked. I grabbed his shirt and pushed him to the wall. 

"He never did anything! We never even bothered you!" I shouted.

"Nothing? Ahh Jin, just watch. I know you'll be hurt to see them all die one by one. " he smirked. 

"No, you can't kill them too. You can't! "

"What are you going to do? You're powerless!" He quickly vanished. 

He's right, I'm powerless. What can I do? Nothing. 

***
I sat next to Jungkook, and held his hand. What the guy said, Jungkook isn't going to be first, is he? 

I didn't want to think much about it. They have nothing to do with our matter. They still have a future. A long way to go. 

- JUNGKOOK POV -
I gained consciousness after awhile. The sun was high up. It squinted because it was so bright. I couldn't tell who was next to me, the sun was shining in my eyes. 

"Oh! Kookie is awake! " Tae shouted. The hyungs came in and asked me if I'm fine. 

"Wanna know something weird? " Hoseok asked. "When you fainted, Taehyung was acting like Jin. He got a set cloth and placed it on your forehead. " 

"How is that weird? " I asked. 

"He never does that." Hoseok answered. Tae sighed. 

"Would you like to get some rest? " he asked me. 
"Ani, I'm fine. Thank you. " I said and got up. 

"Kookie... Jimin, Jimin passed away... " Taehyung said. I froze. 

"What? " I turned around. "How- how long was I unconscious? " 

"Three days. " Hosoek answered. No, just in three days, I lost another hyung. 

_______________________________
A/N: 

I feel like there was too much dialogue in this chapter. Also I feel like this chapter was too short. Most upcoming chapters will probably be this long. Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter!