Chapter 2

Passing of Kim Seokjin

"These hyungs are crazy. Jin hyung possibly won't be haunting me. " Jungkook thought. I was confused. Why would I haunt them? 

Jungkook glared at the hyungs. "I'm leaving. " he said and rushed upstairs to our room. 

"Look what you guys did! " I yelled at them. They just kept quiet. 

"Get ready. " Namjoon said getting up. 

"What for? " Taehyung asked. 

"Tell the others to get ready too. We have to visit him. " Namjoon saidand left. Taehyung nodded and ran up the stairs. 

"Who are we visiting? " I asked but no one answered. Guess I'll have to see for myself. 

They all wore tuxedos and had nice hair. We got in the car and Namjoon started driving. 

"What are we doing at a graveyard?" I asked. As usual, they ignored me and just kept walking. They were all quiet as they came to a stop.
Who did we come to visit?


"Kim... Seok, jin..."
I was completely shocked.


Is, is this me? Am I dead?

I looked at them. They were all crying, but the one who cried the most was Jungkook. He even got on his knees and bowed to my graved. No one stopped him. 

"Hyung! " he cried. "Why did you have to leave us! Who will make us food? Who will talk to me when I have something I need to talk about? Who's going to wake us up to eat breakfast? Who will play video games with us? Who's going to force us to go shopping? Who'll yell at us whenever we're too loud, and mean to each other? Who will I have to call Jin hyung? " he cried. "Aaahhhhhh!!!" He shouted and pounded the ground. 

Jimin got down and tried to pull Jungkook up. 

"Don't touch me! " he yelled and fling Jimin's arm away. 

"Kookie, let's not disturb Jin hyung like this. " he tried to say. 

"Why! " Jungkook shouted and cried loudly. 

I couldn't bealive it. Am I really dead? But that'd explain everything that happened at home... 

"Let's go now. " Namjoon said, turning away. 

"We didn't even bring you anything! " Jungkook wailed, still on the ground. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok had already left. Taehyung and Jimin pulled Jungkook away from my grave. He was still crying. 

I followed them, sadly. 

 

The way home was silent. Jungkook didn't stop crying though. Tears still rolled down his cheeks. 

Everyone either stared out the window, or looked down. 

 

They all slowly walked to the door. I was the last one, but I felt something. Someone, behind me. I turned and saw nothing. Strange. 

That night, I said my goodbyes even though they couldn't hear me. 

"How do one even go to heaven? Or hell? " I asked myself realizing I don't know how to leave. 

I walked to the door, but that wasn't it. 

"Oh yeah, I'm dead. " I chuckled andwigwiggled my body. l should be as light as a feather. I jumped and was now floating. 

I flew out ofthe house, but when I was just two feet above the house, I was dragged back in. 

"What-? " I asked and tried again. 

Staying only one feet above the house, I reached out my arms. 

"What is this? " I asked and floated around the perimeter of the house, my hands still touching the invisible wall. 

I realized, there was no way out. Why couldn't I just leave? 

I heard a shout from inside and a loud thump. I rushed back into the house and headed to the sound. 

I flew right through the wall and to Hoseok's room. 

He stood on his bed, holding his blankets and pillows. Everyone else rushed in. Yoongi got up from his bed and groaned. 

 

"What happened? " Taehyung asked.

"I- I- I- fel-felt so- some- something grabbing my feet and pulling me. Then I heard a la-laugh. I'm positive I felt a gush if wind blow pass too. " he stuttered. I heard the laugh. So did Hoseok, as for he looked around. "Don't you guys hear that? " 

"Hear what? " Yoongi asked. 

"The-" the laugh was now louder. "That. " Hoseok said. Hosoek clung onto Jungkook. "Is it Jin? " 

"It's not me! " I shouted but realized it was pointless. Jungkook shot his head my way and stared at my way. He moved closer and squinted. 

"Jin hyung? " he asked. 

I stood, shocked. Was it pointless?