Chapter 1

Passing of Kim Seokjin

They've just buried hyung. It's now been almost two weeks since he's passed away. 

"Jungkook, come on. Let's get some rest. " Jimin said as he walked me to my room. 

"Goodnight hyung. " 

"Goodnight Jungkook. " he said before closing the door. 

I couldn't go to sleep. All o thought about was Jin hyung. He was on his way to meet his parents. His birthday was coming up in five days. But then some stupid idiot wasn't careful and crashed into hyung. He wanted to become an actor. He always asked me or the other hyungs to practice with him. Then he'd ask if he did well. We always told him yes, because simply he did do well. His cooking was very good too. He'd wake up before us all and make us something to eat. He would make us lunch and dinner too. He was like a parent sometimes. If I could do anything, I would've went with him to help lookout so that he wouldn't have died. 

 

*Jin POV*

"Where am I?" I stood and looked around. "The entrance of the freeway." I answered myself. I started walking home. For some reason, it felt like I was running. It didn't take long before I reached our house. 

"Guys open the door, it's Jin hyung! " I shouted. No one came. The door wasn't even locked. "These idiots. " 

I walked in and locked the door. "Where are they? " the house was empty. "Are they already sleeping?  That Yoongi probably forced them all to sleep this early. " I sighed and went to my room. Jungkook was already asleep. I quickly changed and went to bed too. 

The bright sunlight hit my face, waking me up. Jungkook was still sleeping so I figured the others must be too. 

As usual, I cooked breakfast for them. The door opened. Hoseok walked in with some food he'd bought. 

"Wake up! I bought us something to eat! " he shouted as he set the table. 

"Wae? I'm making us food already. " I said. He ignored me and started eating. The others some filled the table and started digging in. "Don't you pigs want to eat good food? " they all ignored me and kept eating. I signed and started cooking for me. 

"I miss Jin hyung's cooking. " Taehyung said. 

"Well who told you to go eat that when I'm already making something. " I said sitting down in my usual seat. Jungkook looked at me and sighed. 

"Where the hell did you get this? It tastes disgusting. " Namjoon said as he walked over to the couch. 

"I told you my cooking is better. " I said smiling. 

"Buy your own food then. " Hoseok said before taking a mouthful of noodles. Yoongi stood up. 

"I'm full. " he said and walked away. Probably to his bed. 

Jimin finished eating and took out his phone.

"Why are they being so quiet today?" I thought. 

Jungkook and Taehyung were the last ones to finish eating, as usual. 

"Who wants to play video games with me? " I asked sottin down in front of the TV. No one answered. "You guys are being so cold to me today. " I said and inserted the CD. 

"Who the TV? " Taehyung asked as he sat down next to Namjoon. Namjoon looked up. 

"Not me. Jin would, be he's not here. " he said and started reading again. Taehyung watched me play for a couple seconds before turning it off. 

"Hey! Can't you see that I'm still playing? " I shouted after him. He ignored me and sat down. I sighed and sat down next to him. Jungkook walked in and sat on top of me. "Yah! This child! " I pushed him off. 

"Taehyung! Why did you push me? " he asked. 

"I didn't. " Taehyung answered. His eyes were wide opened as he stood up and looked at me. 

"Who told him to sit on his hyung? " 

Taehyung started touching my legs. 

"Hey!" I slapped his hands. He didn't react other than starting to touch my head. 

"What are you doing? " Jimin asked as he joined Jungkook on the ground. 

"There's nothing here..." Taehyung said backing away. 

"That's because you pushed me. " Jungkook said. 

"No he didn't. " Namjoon said. He closed his book and sighed. "I can't read. But yea, he didn't push you. You just fell yourself. " 

"What? Why would I fall myself though? " Jungkook asked. 

"Are you sure it's not Jin? " Jimin asked. Jungkook elbowed him. 

"Don't say that. " he stared at the ground. "Hyung wouldn't push me, and you know, he's not here. " a tear rolled down his cheeks. 

"Why are you crying? If you miss me, I'm right here. " I walked over to him and hugged him. "I'd miss me too. " 

Jimin kept his mouth shut. Taehyung just stared at me and Jungkook. Namjoon sat in silence. I could hear his thoughts. Jungkook's thoughts.