New Friend

When I Turn 18

Fany and Chorong walk down the hallway while making their conversation. They felt comfortable with each other as if they knew each other for a long time. Chorong never mention her problems about Chi Hoon to anybody except to Fany. She just didn't hesitate to tell her what's bothering her.

"I never told anyone about my secret about Chi Hoon. I don't know why but I think I trust you even though we just met each other earlier." Chorong said.

"Yeah, I felt comfortable with you too. Even though making friends and surviving socially is not really unusual to me, I don't really feel much comfprtable around anybody except you and my bestfriend Suzy. You should meet her, she's the nicest person I know." She said.

"Suzy? Bae? I know her, she's in my class. She's a very nice, smart, and friendly. And I think I'll like her too" Suzy smiled.

"Suzy? Friendly? Sounds unusual...

"Why? is she a loner at your old school?"

"She doesn't talkto anybody there. Well people will change anyway. And I like the change in her."

"So bye, I'll go now. Let's just meet later."

"sure. Bye." They waved at each other as they separated. Chorong was Fany's first friend in this school. She's really happy about it. The smile in her face slowly face as he slowly walk. She is facing the jerk now, but what's unusual is her heart seems to beat faster and happier everytime she sees him. She can't get his face out of his head. She wants to talk to him so bad. But words refuse to go out to . So he just smiled. And once again, the jerk ignored him.

 

 

 

~~oo~~

 

 

 

The class is starting. The Prof. paired the students. And Fany was paired to Chi Hoon. She doesm't know if she'll be happy about it. But she thinks the two of them will become a great partner when it comes to class. They are both smart. The Prof. gave every pair their own tasks. Fany and Chi Hoons task is to do a survey about the marraige status of the couples in a specific area. They have to do it on weekends where there time is free. That means they will have to meet each other and talk to each other. They will also have to meet every night to make the questions for the interview. Chi Hoon seems not to mind doing these things. But Fany do. She not comfortable around him. But still she has to deal with it. So they set the time and date of their meeting.

"My place, or your place?." Chi Hoon spoke without looking at her.

"ummm... your place." It took a moment before words came out of .

"Okay" Chi hoon said blankly.