No Minwoo

When I Turn 18

After a long hours of classes... finally it's going home time. Fany rarely see Suzy. She's kinda busy in her school activities.. she misses her bestfriend.. and she can't go home with her today and she gave her no reason for that. Fany just walked home by herself (which is dangerous because he clan of her parent's killer might recognize or spy or kill her on her way home), but she just wanna have time to think.. her life is not normal now.. after all the memories from her past returned.

While she's walking along the street, she felt something unusual, it feels, like someone's following or watching her. She took her phone and looked at the reflection at her back, and indeed, someone's following her. A skinny guy wearing a white t shirt covered with his black jacket, and a black pants. 

"Maybe he's nt really following me, maybe he's just my neighbor that's why it appears that he's following me"Fany thought to herself. But the guy took a glimps at her making trilled. She immidietly put down her phone. She pretend that she doesn't know that someone's watching her. She walks faster until without realizing it, she's already running. She didn't notice the fast runinf car towards her.. her heart stopped beating as she watch the car making its way to her. But someone grabbed her, they both fell down... her sigh strated to blur, the last thing she saw is the blurred face of a guy..

"Are you okay?" as her consciousness slowly fade.

 

 

~~oo~~

 

 

"Fany? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Fany slowly open her eyes as she heard Suzy'svoice wearing a very worried face. When Suzy saw her eyes already open, she hugged her tight that Fany can't breath.

 

"It's my fault why you're here, I should've accompany you, what will happen if something happened to you?" Suzy's voice is shaking.

 

"Suzy I'm fine, don't worry nae?" She grabbed Suzy's freezing hands because of nervousness.

 

"No you're not fine.. What if you got killed?"

 

"But I'm not okay? So no worries.. I hate it when I see you like that.." Fany smiled at her.

 

"Thanks to the guy that saved you, if he wasn't there, the car might've hit you" Suzy said.

 

"The guy? Where is he? I need to thank him." Fany said eagerly.

 

"He's outside waiting for you to recover"

 

Fany didn't hesitate to stand up even though she doesn't have enough strength and went outside her room. And there she found a guy sitting all alone. Weaaring a white t shirt covered with his black jacket and pants. The reason why she almost got into the "almost accident" and the one who saved her from it.

 

"umm hey.. are you the one who saved me? umm i-is there anything I can do to thak you? Fany stammered.

 

"Just be more careful next time nae?" the guy smiled.

 

"I'm Tiffany, ad you are?"

 

"Minwoo.. No Minwoo..."

 

"umm I saw..." she thought that it might be better to keep the thought of Minwoo stalking her.

 

"Yes?"

 

"N-nothing... I really should do something for you.."

 

"No, it's fine... of course I wouldn't just stand in the corner and watch a girl in danger."

 

"Fany ah!" Suzy make her way to them. "So you're the one that saved my bestfriend, you should come by and have dinner with us this evening.." Fany absolutely hate the idea.. she's still don't trust this guy even though he saved her. But Suzy has a point.. without this guy she might end up dead. So a dinner might pay his help.

 

"umm.. s-sure" Minwoo said. But he's kinda hesitating a bit.

 

"Great! And thank you so much...." Suzy prolonged her words signalling to Minwoo that she still doesn't know her name.

 

"Minwoo.. my name's Minwoo."

 

"Okay.. so once again thank you Minwoo" Suzy smiled at him.

 

"Cheon.. but I have to go.. I have something to do."

 

"Wait what's your cell #? I need it so that I will tell you our adress and the time we'll meet." Suzy said.

 

Fany would prefer if they will meet at a restaurant or something.. but it would be rude if Suzy told him that they're meeting at their place and end up in a restaurant. 

 

 

~~oo~~

 

 

"So everything is ready!" Suzy said, she then took her phone and called Minwoo. In a matter of minutes, he arrived. And he is effortlessly gorgious. Fany didn't notice his charisma at the first time they met. She can't take her eyes of him. He just look so perfect. Then a picture of a familiar face poped up to her mind.. yeah Chi Hoon's face. She ca't understand it.. she was just admiring Minwoo but then a jerk's face is all she can hink about.. She's crazy. (haha) She shook her head and let the visitor enter the house.

 

"I have something for you." Minwoo said then give her a bouquet of pink roses.

 

"Thanks." She felt something wierd at the moment her hands reaches the flowers. The same feeling when she found out about her past. She knows somrthing's happening.

 

The dinner starts and the three of themsat at the round table. The food is great, and they enjoyed the dinner together. It was indeed a great evening.. Fany forgot about the weird feeling she had earlier. 

 

"Oh! I'm sorry but I really have to go.." Min woo said.

 

"Okay.. Fany I'll just go with him to the gate okay?" Suzy said

 

"Nae.. I'll just wash the dishes." Moments passed but Suzy didn't went back to the house yet. That weird feelingcame back again. She can't understand why this feeling keep on coming back. She sneaked outside. Suzy and Minwoo are arguing about something..

 

"I can see how she looked at him! and I know that she feels something deeper for him! And we can't let that happen.. YOU can't let that happen!" Suzy screamed at Minwoo.

 

"Maybe you're just overreacting! And what do you expect me to do?"

 

"You know what!" We've been keeping this secret all our life.. and we can't afford to make mistakes right now! More time will pass and the princess will regain her memories.. and we have to set all things up before that moment come!"

 

What's going on? What are they talking about? I already got my memory back.. why are they saying that my memories are ot all complete? I don't know what's happening... those questions are echoing her mind.. when she saw Suzy ready to make her way back to the house..Fany quietly went back to the kitchen...

 

"fany? do you need help there?" Suzy said as if everything's okay.

 

"I'm fine.. go rest Suzy!" Fany said as if she didn't hear anything.. she thought that she has to know the truth.. what are they planning.. what really happened when I was young? What will I do to get my memories back? Investigating is hard because members from her clan is out there somewhere watching her like a hawk.

 


 

Sorry about this boring chapter guys..

But m brain is so empty and I need to sleep...

 

Subscription and comments are appreciated.

nyt nyt ZZzzzz