Lee Chi Hoon

When I Turn 18

"Fany ah.. it's too early to go to school, can I continue sleeping?" Suzy said rubbing her eyes.

"Yesterday is a dissaster, and I won't let it happen again!" Fany said, eating her breakfast.

"But it's still 6 am. Our class will start at 8. Aren't we too early?"

"No. We must be early today." Fany smiled at her.

"Maybe you can go there first. Aishhh I'm so sleepy" 

"Wae? Did you do something last night?"

"Ah.. ani. I-I was just tired at school, that's why." Suzy stammered.

"ahh.. nae. Just go back to sleep okay? I'll go first." Fany smiled at Suzy.

"Yey!" Suzy jump and run upstairs.

Fany shaked her head and then smile (again lol).

 

 

~~oo~~

 

 

Fany is now walking in the hallway. She peeked inside the room where she saw the jerk and the girl yesterday. It's empty. She went inside the room. It is filled with dust. It is unuse building. She carefully took more steps and wonder insaide that room. She went closer to the window and watch the great view outside. She enjoys watching the mesmerizing view that she didn't notice that someone is already standing at her back. 

"What are you doing here?" a familiar voice echoed all over the empty room scaring her. She turned back quickly facing him. Their faces are like 2 inches near to each other. Her heart beats faster and her face is becoming hotter. 

"A-ani.. I just check the view." She stammered. The jerk steps closer to her making her heart tremble. She took few more step back until her back is already on the wall. 

"Why did you come here?" His face is so serious. His cold eyes met hers.

" I already told you I was just....." she couldn't finish her sentence coz the jerk grabbed her hands into the wall tightly.

"Yesterday, you hear our conversation didn't you??!" Fany just nodded since she has no choice but to tell the truth.

He let her hands go. And suddenly a tear fell down from his eyes. "Are you okay?" Fany asked him wearing a worried expression in her face. He ignored her and went outside. Fany let out a deep sigh and make her way to her class.

 

 

~~oo~~

 

 

It's still early, there are only few students inside the class. She smiled and went inside the room. Everyone stared at her.

"Annyeong haseyo!!" she bowed. They just ignored her.

She just went straight her chair. She looked at her right side to check the jerk. But the chair is empty. After a few minutes, the jerk entered the room. Two girls aproached him and give him presents. He just ignore the girls and went to his seat. 

After seeing this, Fany stand up and said: "What the heck?! Who are you to do that? Those girls made some effort to make that gift to give to you, but you just ignore them?" She yelled at him.

Suddenly, one of the girls screamed at her. "And who do you think you are, ?! Don't yell at Chi hoon oppa! You have no right to do that! If chi hoon oppa ignored us, then you have nothing to do with it!!"

Fany was stunned. This jerk just ignored them but they still...! Who is this CHi Hoon jerk?! 

Prof. Kang arrived. "Students, I have a little surprise for you." Then he rais some test papers. Eveyone complain except her and chi hoon just stayed quiet at his chair. Fany smiled when she looked at the test papers. Word problem? Easy. She smirked. This is her chance to prove to everyone that she is smart. 

The time starts, everyone was quiet and concentrating at the quiz. The room was occupied with silence. After 20 min. Fany is finished. Everyone is still working for it. She looked at Chi Hoon. He is asleep. At her old school, most cute and famous guys are losers when it comes to school subjects, well, except P.E.. 

"Okay guys! Time's up! Please pass your papers." Everyone passed their papers. 

After the checking of papers is finished Prof. Kang mentioned the top 2 highest scorers in the class. "Ms. Hwang got a perfect score. So as Mr. Lee. But since Mr. Lee finished the test first, he will get the extra points."

Fany froze. What? He also got a perfect score? Aish.... no way! I can't let this happened?!

 

 


Finished!

Feel free to comment!