He is not my Best friend anymore

When I Turn 18

Fany was walking down the hallway, she made her way to Suzy's classroom but she's not there, so she is just walking by herself. She heard something complaining. Yep, it was her stomach. So she went to the school cantene to eat. 

She took a tray and get some foods she wants to eat. She looked around to find some free tables. All are occupied. She still looked around, then she saw a table that has one free chair. 

"Annyeong haseyo! Is it okay to sit in this chair? I just have to eat my lunch." She said cheerfully.

"Ah! Nae! It's okay" the girl looked at her and smile.

She recognized her. She was the girl that Chi hoon jerk confessed to. She placed her tray of food at th table and moved the chair so that she can sit on it. She took a spoon of food and spoke.

"Hi, I'm Tiffany, you can call me Fany." She smiled.

"Hello, I'm chorong." She smiled. They both shake their hands and smiled at each other. Even though this is the first tme they talked to each other, Fany new that she is a nice girl. Se felt comfortable with her. And for the first time, she adores Chi hoon for his good taste when it comes to girls. Chorong is pretty, she has a nice body and and a nice skin. 

"So, you're a new girl right?" Chorong asked her.

"Nae"

"Where do you live before you moved here?"

"I'm from Seoul" 

"So where's your classroom?"

"I'm from section __________"

"So you're his classmate" Chorong told her while she slowly looked down at her food. 

"Who? Lee Chi Hoon?" Fany said.

"Nae." She looked at her once again and smiled.

"Ehrm. I saw the two of you at the empty building yesterday. Is there a problem between you two?"

"Nae, he was my best friend."

"'Was?' Wae? What happened?"

She just smiled at her then shook he head.

"Chorong unnie, you can tell me your problem"

"Nae. Chi Hoon is an orphan. Her stepmom was the only one who raised him. She found him when he was 3 years old. He can't remember his past, her parents, he can onl remember his name. He is such a handsome boy, but when you look straight to his eyes, you can see the sadness and the coldness in his heart. I was walking at the playground at our school one time. I heard someone crying at the back of an empty room. So I went at he back and saw a boy crying. I went closer to him. Then my hands just moved by itself and touch his hair. Then he suddenly lookd up at me. His eyes was wet because of tears. He looked straight to my eyes. Then suddenly I found my hands wiping his tears. I didn't know what hppened, it seems like my hands has its own brain. He suddenly hugged me. I just let him. Since that moment, we became bestfriends. We always had each other in times of problems. One day, my mom and dad decided to stay in US. It was happening so fast that I didn't even get a chance to say farewell to my bestfriend."

"But you're back now Chorong unnie." Fany said

"Nae, he was the first person I want to see first when I came back. But he is not the Chi Hoon I knew anymore. He is not my best friend anymore. He changed a lot. He's now a coldhearted Chi Hoon. But I still see the sad eyes he has. The same eyes I saw when we were still young. I stayed the same for him. I tried to be like the old Chorong he knew, but he treated me differently. Then suddenly, he confessed his feelings for m,. he said he loves me. But I don't think he really love me. He is a hollow man. I'm the only person who understands him. Yes, I love him, but I want him to love me the way I loved him too. Not in the way that he's loving me because he doesn't want to loose me. His heart is covered with sadness. It is so thick that he can't even see what's out there."

Chorong's tears suddenly fell. Fany immidietly took her handkerchief and wipe Chorong's tears.

"Unnie, don't cry nae? Everything is going to be fine." Fany tried to comfort her.

"Nae, everything is going to be fine, my Chi Hoon will come back." Chorong forced herself to smile. Chorong took a glimpse at her watch. "Fany, let's go back to our classrooms now." Chorong told her. Fany nods.