What's Happening?

When I Turn 18

Suzy lead Fany to their kitchen

''I thought we're going to my birthday party? Fany ask her in a very comfused way.

Suzy was touching and pressing the tiles of the wall in their kitchen. ''What are you doing?'' Fany asked again. But Suzy ignored Fany's question and continue pressing the tiles of the wall quietly. She continued pressing the tiles until one tile pulled back and the wall opened. ''What the.... there's a passage way there and I didn't know about it?!'' Fany was very surprised at what she saw. 

What? Suzy knows more about what's in our house more than I do? She thought

Suzy took a lamp ''Let's go.'' She said while holding the lamp to lighten their way. Fany just did what Suzy told her to do. Ther passed through a tunnel. It is very dark in there. ''Suzy? What the hell is happening?'' Fany asked her bestfriend while holding Suzy's hand so tight. Suzy smiles at her and said ''You'll know any minute now.''

Finally, Fany saw a light not far away from where they are currently standing. As they walk closer to the light, it became bigger and brighter. It's not just a light afterall. It was the end of the tunnel. Fany was amazed of what she saw. She found herself in a middle of unfamiliar forest.

There's a tunnel and then a forest behind the wall of our kitchen? she thought

They keep on walking in the middle of the forest until they reached a graveyard. Fany held Suzy's arms tigher. ''We've arrived'' Suzy said wearing a serious face. Fany became nervous and scared at the moment Suzy said that words.

I am celebrating my birthday party in a graveyard?

What makes Fany become even thrilled is, more and more people are appearing around her. She saw her parents ''Mom! Dad! what's happening?''. Her parents didn't answer. The rush of the wind became stronger and colder. Then the rain drops. 

Not far from where they're standing, Fany saw a very huge mansion. Before the rain drops harder, Suzy held her hand and lead her inside the castle. The other people just followed. They reached the huge gate of the mansion, someone from inside the mansion opened the gate for them. ''Welcome Princess'' he greet him seriously. ''Princess?!! Suzy....'' before she could finish her sentence, the door of the mansion opened. There was a huge chandelier inside. People there are wearing illegant dresses facing her. Her eyes widened as Suzy lead her inside. There was a hude picture that caught her eyes. It is a picture of a man and her wife carrying there daughter. The man's wife really looked like her.

''Welcome back Princess'' Every one said in chorus and they kneel before her. She can't help it. The questions keep burting in her mind. She suddenly lost the strength in her knees and fell down. ''Fany! are you okay? what happened?'' she saw Suzy's worried face as she slowly closed her eyes and lost her consciousness.


 


Lol... I don't know what am I writing XD

But I hope you enjoy!!

Feel free to comment :)