Happy Birthday

When I Turn 18

 

(alarm clock ringing very loud)

"Yeah yeah...I heard you" Fany said while her eyes still close. "I hate this clock...."

She sat up, stretching her body then she fixed her bed. She open the window and felt the vitamin D absorbed by her white skin.

"Ah... this feels great" she said.

She went inside the bathroom to take a bath. After she finished taking a bath... she brushed her teeth then went to her closet  to get her school uniform.

Before she could open the closet, she notice a boquet of flowers and an eligant long white dress at the table... 

She took the flowers and saw an envelope.... 

 

Happy 18th Birthday!

Don't go to school today

Everyone is excited for you to come back

Prepare yourself, everyone will gather to celebrate your birthday

 

What?Another 'when you turn 18 thing again'? she thought

~~oo~~

After preparing herself, Fany went downstairs to eat her breakfast. She called her mom, and dad... but the house is quiet.

"Maby they' will surprise me for my birthday" she said to herself in an excited way.

She went to the kitchen to see if her parents are there, but she is dissapointed to see the kitchen empty and quiet. She check the ref (refrigerator) and took a bottle of milk.

(someones knocking the door)

Fany quickly sprints to the door to see who is outside.

"Happy birthday!" Suzy greeted her cheerfully.

Fany is the most popular girl in their school. Evrey guy desires her because she is pretty, smart and their family is rich. Girls are jelous about her. They want to be her. But Suzy is just a normal student in their school. No one really appreciates her beauty bacause of the thick eyeglass she's waering. 

 "Awww thanks" she respond and hug her. 

Suzy looks down at her beautiful nice dress. "Wow.. you look pretty in your new dress" she smiles.

Fany noticed that Suzy is not wearing her school uniform. "Are you not going to school today?"

"No. Your mom chose me to accompany you while they are preparing your birthday party." She answers.

"Where are my parents anyway?" Fany asked Suzy.

"I am not allowed to tell you until the right time" Suzy said wearing a serious face this time.

"I'm tired of that right time thingy! Can you just tell me what's happening? please?'' Fany begged her.

"I can't......." her cellphone beeped before she could finish her sentence. "It's time Fany. Let's go now.

''Okay..'' Fany said in a confused way.


hehe.... It's my first time

so I hope you like it !!

Feel free to comment  :)