A mysterious figure... also, stop using my apartment as a place to make out!

Zen's Mystic Adventure

Zen whom had just finish the script reading called for his manager to come pick him up and send him to the next location for a photo shoot. He only find out later on his way there that there is a problem with the location so, the photo shoot is extended to the next day. His manager brought him back to his agency and Zen goes back to his apartment with his motorbike. As he reached towards his parking lot area he noticed an unknown motorbike which probably belongs to Jaejoong's friend. He park his vehicle and proceed to go to his apartment. He entered throught the entranceway and to the livingroom only to be greeted the sight of Jaejoong hyung making out with a guy he never met before. Feeling awkward Zen timidly calls for his hyung, "Uh... Jaejoong hyung?" to which he replies "Oh my! I'm so sorry Zenny~Aish! this is all your fault Yunnie! I said no funny business didn't I?".

 

This is the first time he have seen people used his apartment for this kind of reason though to be fair, he never had a real close friend. Zen decided to just let it go and break the silence, "So... this is your boyfriend I guess? Why don't you introduce us?" only to be met with a bewildered looking stranger. Jaejoong proceed to talk tot he stranger, "See? Didn't I tell you? He doesn't know us and doesn't care about gossip. I'm sure he can keep a secret. Oh by the way, Zen, this is my boyfriend Jung Yunho and Yunho, this is the new friend I was talking about. "Hello, Yunho-shi. My name is Hyun Ryu but just call me Zen", Zen bowed to the stranger to which the stranger replies, "Just call me Hyung like you did with Jae". "You know Yunho hyung, I feel like I've seen you somewhere on the tv but I don't know when" , Zen said as Jaejoong just laughed it out. Zen then thanked both Jaejoong and Yunho for staying in his place. They talked for a while and Zen where told of what their situation is like. Zen felt bad that they can't meet in public and said that he didn't mind them using his place to meet up.

 

After a while Zen's stomach growls indicating dinner time. Yunho offered for them to go out on a dinner together but, Zen declined saying, "Nah~ I don't wanna be the third wheel. Both of you should have fun on your date. I'm tired and I want to pack some of my stuff here". Jaejoong snickered while saying, "He is probably going back to his rich boyfriend place~~". Zen muttered a simple 'Nope' and just bid them goodbye. Before Jaejoong and Yunho goes out of the entrance Zen teased them, "Hyung~ you can use my place for meet ups but don't use it as a place for make outs". Jaejoong blushed while Yunho just laughs. They exit Zen's apartment and Zen starts packing some of his clothes and other stuff so that he can bring it to Rika's apartment. Just as Zen is finishing packing his phone rings. The rings indicated that it came from the game. Zen picked it up thinking it was someone from the RFA only to be greeted by an unknown voice.

 

Zen's POV:

 

I picked up my ringing phone expecting Jumin or Seven only to hear an unknown voice. I looked at the callers name and it says 'Cheritz Management'. I look at it for a couple of second before remembering that it is the company that made the game. I quickly picked up the call.

 

Zen: Hello?

Cheritz Management: Hello Zen-shi. This is from Cheritz Management. We are sorry for not noticing you falling out into the beta of the game.

Zen: What?

Cheritz Management: We're sorry but you are probably confused. We're supposed to clean your memory after the game ended.

 

I looked at the cell in confusion. 'Clean my memory'? What are these people talking about? They're talking as if I'm just some object that they can manipulate. Before I could say anything they talk again.

 

Cheritz Management: We'll explain whats going on to you. First, since you are currently in one of the many beta servers we have no control of you. You are free to do whatever you wanted in the game or if you request for it. We can try to find the server you are currently in and destroy the server.

Zen: Wait! if you destroy the server that means...

Cheritz Management: Yes, not only you but other character in the server will also be destroyed. The server is currently running with the reliance of its AI and the real world counterpart. Meaning that whatever events that are happening there is based off on what the AI can find what is happening to the real world through the internet.

Zen: Are you saying that none of these are real? That I'm not real? What about my wife...-

Cheritz Management: Yes.

 

I was speechless. Whatever it is that I've done, is not real? The RFA's are characters that they made and my new friends are just famous people that they find in the internet and incorporate in the game. It was quiet for a couple of minutes before they started talking again.

 

Cheritz Management: We can try to get you back to the new server but we already have made another Zen so we have no use of you. Its your choice whether to choose to stay as you are or just let us destroy you and the server.

Zen:... I... please give me some time to think...

Cheritz Management: Very well. Call us back or message us when you've made up your mind.

Zen: ...ok.

Cheritz Management: Also, since the server is running on its own, any game event that will not happen on its own accord but based on the decision that you made.

Zen: Yes, I understand. Umm... before you go may I know something?

Cheritz Management: Yes you may ask.

Zen: What about... my wife?

Cheritz Management: Your... wife? Oh! you meant the player? She or he have already moved on to other route and are pursuing to get the other characters.

 

My heart breaks as they greet me goodbye. I just found out that my entire life was made up. Nothing was real. Not my wife love towards me, neither are my feelings towards her. It was all just a set up. Do I even have a feelings? I thought as a single tear escapes my eye. Is this tear real? They said that they have no control over me but, what about the server AI? Does it have control over me? Does it even matter anymore? My characteristics were all pre set anyways. My life history were all made up. I don't think that I can handle being alone today. I needed a drink. I needed someone else to be with me. I can't be alone. I need another's warmth. I can't call my 'Friends'. The RFA members? I'm not as close to them except for... Jumin Han. I tried calling him and after a few rings, he picked up.

 

Jumin: Hello? Zen, why were you calling me? This is the first time you call me. Usually I was the one calling you.

Zen: Hey *my voice cracks*

Jumin: What's wrong?

Zen: Nothing. Just wondering... can we meet up?

Jumin: Sure we can. I'm finishing my work in 20 more minutes. Why do you want to meet up?

Zen: Nothing... just... Let's have a drink.

Jumin: Ok. In 30 Minutes me and my driver will reach you apartment.

Zen: Ok...

 

The call ended and I packed up some more of my belonging. After finish packing, I go to my fridge and take out a couple of more drinks that were leftover from yesterdays party. I drink like a fish but I'm still not drunk enough. Is it because alcoholics drinks doesn't affect me? After I'm not sure how many minutes passed, my apartment bell rang. I took all my belongings and goes out of the apartment only to be greeted by Driver Kim. "Young master is waiitng inside the car. Let me carry your bag sir", Mr. Kim said as he bring me to Jumin's car. I stumbled on my way there. I guess that I was a little bit drunk but still, not enough. Mr. Kim opened the door and I fell and stumbled on top of Jumin. Jumin frowned.

 

Jumin: Aren't you drunk already? Why do you ask me out for a drink if you drank already?

Zen: I'm not THAT drunk. Hang out with me Daddy~

Jumin: ...You're obvoiusly drunk.

Zen: No~ please? Just a couple more~

Jumin: Very well. But just a couple more and then I'm sending you back to Rika's apartment.

Zen: Thanks Daddy~

 

I'm pretty sure I'm drunk already since I started calling him names. Usually I'm not that much a touchy person. But, I needed one right now. I needed to know that I'm real. That I can feel not only warmth but others can feel me too. Maybe that's why I'm clinging to Jumin all my life despite meeting him for the first time in real life. I'm suprised he did not push me away. He was more gentlemanly than I thought he would be. He's a high class man after all. As the ride goes on longer I feel myself sobered up a little. However, I kept on clinging on to Jumin slim yet firm arms. I feel like I myself become smaller beside him though I worked out. Maybe its because I haven't hit the gym for a while or maybe Jumin does at least did some moderate working out or martial art to keep up his body form. I almost lulled to my sleep until Jumin whispered to my ears, "We're here Zen". My spine shivered as I heard him whispering near my nape with his low baritone voice.

 

We got out of the car and as soon as we're both out, I clung back to his arm and still he did not push me away. I appreciate his attitude. I usually thought of him as an emotionless high class person who does not care of other people feelings. But suprisingly, he put up with me through out the night. I guess even he noticed my distress tonight. It seems as though that Jumin has brought me to a hidden but high class pub. I wondered if Jumin does not feel embarrassed having me clinging to his arm. As we enter the pub, I noticed some man clinging to each other and even starts making out. I look at Jumin's face with a confused look in which he starts talking, "This bar is usually occupied by artist, tycoons or politicians that wants to escape from the public eye usually to have a date with a person that they cannot be seen with meaning they are either gay or they are cheating since this bar keeps a tight security. Do you feel uncomfortable?" I shook my head indicating 'No' since I myself are clinging onto Jumin's arm for my dear life.

 

The few second we entered that bar nobody looks our way but after a while, they noticed who Jumin was. In a matter of minute, everyone was looking at us. I, still clinging to Jumin's arm, are not bothered by the stares and Jumin are too. I do not care of my image anymore and sat close, almost stradled on top of Jumin's lap, as the Bartender ask for our order. As the bartender is making the order, two man approach us and one called for Jumin. "Look at what we have here. It's Jumin Han! I was almost sure that you won't be coming here again since the first time we dragged you here", said the first stranger followed by the second, "I was sure that you just said that you were not gay and refused to go out with me! Now, who is this fine looking young man?". I ignored the two curious on lookers stare and proceed to gulp down the the shot glass the bartender put in front of me. Just as I was about to gulp down my second shot I heard a shreik to my left.

 

"Oh my god! It's Zen!", a young woman proclaimed followed by the young woman beside her, I'm assuming they are friends, squeal. Being a nice guy, especially towards woman, I changed my expression from emotionless to a smile and directed it to the two young woman. They waved at me and I waved back. "Oh! didn't know you were a celebrity?", said the second stranger. Somehow the tone of the shorter guys makes me annoyed and so I answered back, " I'm not THAT big of a name. I just did some musical and just recently started doing drama series for a cable tv". Jumin looks at me and said, "You would've been famous if only you let me help you. Instead you let Seven help you." I answered, "Yah! I never asked for help from any of you. Seven hack some blogs and social media and link it to my performance in youtube is his own doing. I already scolded Seven AND Yoosung for doing what they did. The last thing I needed is your meddling. If I wanna be famous, it's gonna be from my own effort"

 

We forgot about the two stranger until they started talking again, this time mentioning that the press is gonna have a field day if they found out that me and Jumin were on a date. I ignored the strangers at all cost but their annoying barrage of questions irritates me and I have to answer some of it. After thinking that I have a little bit too much drink, Jumin dragged me back to his car. I pleaded to have one more drink but Jumin shocked me by placing a light peck on my lips. I was in a trance as Jumin quickly brought me back to his car and Mr. Kim drove the car fast before I can say anyhting. The ride back was quiet but not awkward. I was still clinging to Jumin as I was lulled to sleep.

 

Zen's POV ends.

 

Jumin's POV.

 

I looked at the younger man whom is still clinging to my arm despite having pass out. I wonder what's attracting me towards this man. Wait, attract? Am I attracted towards Zen? Despite him being rude to someone who is older than him, I find him very refreshing. He is nothing like a person that I've met before. I was about to tell Driver Kim to drive back to Rika's apartment but forgot that the apartment location is a secret. I could've left him at his old apartment except that I don't want to. He seemed so distressed and... fragile tonight. I felt like I should be there for him even the next morning and so I told driver Kim to drive us back to my penthouse. I called Seven and told him to bring Pudding, Zen's newly adopted kitten that he apparently have forgotten about, to my penthouse. But it's okay, since he is still new in having a cat, I will forgive him for neglecting his cat. I'll scold him the next morning when he have woken up. We reached my penthouse and while my bodyguards offered to bring him, I refused to let him go or actually he won't let go of my arm. So I had to bring him up myself.

 

As I've reached my room and put him on the bed, he lets go of my arm. I felt a little sad that he have let my arm go but I guess It had to be done anyways since I have to take care of the new kitten, Pudding. I greeted Elizabeth the 3rd which have been hiding under my bed and are now sniffing the new stranger on top of my bed. A few minutes later the penthouse bell rang I heards the door opened with a bang. "Heya cat mom~ I'm here and Pudding is hungry~ 8D" I hid Elizabeth the 3rd in the bathroom away from Seven and quickly goes out to meet a hyper Seven who opened the cage and let the kitten out. He bombarded the kitten with kisses and I looked at Seven with disgust in which Seven said, "What? <8D". I replied, "Stop harrassing the kitten and let it go. The cat pantry is right beside the kitchen. Go and fetch the cat food". "Elizabeth has her own pantry?", asked Seven in which I responded a simple 'Of course'. As he goes to fetch the cat food I brought the kitten to my bedroom so that it can meet its owner and Elizabeth the 3rd. The kitten mewls as soon as it sees its owner. I guessed that despite him forgetting about Pudding, Zen did take good care of it. I opened my bathroom door and Elizabeth the 3rd quickly ran towards the new unfamiliar kitten and started sniffing it.

 

The kitten was a bit suprised but still behave well in front of Elizabeth the 3rd and Elizabeth the 3rd seems to also like the new kitten. I guessed Pudding behaves well since its owner takes good care of it. I was glad that Zen is a good cat owner because otherwise I would hate him... or not. I would still like him but maybe not let him meet my Elizabeth the 3rd just like Seven. I heard Seven yells my name and Pudding saying he have brought cat food. I told Elizabeth the 3rd to take care of Zen while I bring Pudding to Seven. The kitten ate the food that Seven brought and before I drove Seven away I asked him whether when he picked Pudding up is there still some food left on the kitten bowl and he said yes. I was relieved and chase Seven away right after. Seven protested saying he needs to meet Elizabeth the 3rd to which I responded, "All the more reason to chase you away!".

 

As my bodyguard send Seven away, I go back to my bedroom and sees the still sleeping Zen. I wash myself up and go back to my bed. Zen who was still fully clothed were gone. Instead, he only has his boxers on with his other clothes scattered all over the floor. I guessed it was a habit for him to sleep half . I got on the bed and pulled up the bed covers. I looked at the worn out but still good looking face and murmured goodnight to Elizabeth the 3rd, Zen and Pudding. I closed my eyes and fall into a deep sleep only to be woken up by a shocked Zen the next morning.

 

 

-To Be Continued-

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note:

That's all for chapter 4. There's quite a lot happening this chapter. As I write this, I also fixed some things from previous chapter so please check them out. I guessed that this chapter feels a bit heavy so the next chapter is gonna be a light hearted one (Cuz I needed to write one rofl). So to say, the next chapter is not gonna be the continuation of this chapter but more like a spin off with character that haven't shown up yet. That's all~ don't forget to comment cuz I really wanna know what you guys think about this TT^TT Also, I wanna put up a picture of a 707 in cosplay but haven't find a good one. I'll put one up when I find one~