This is why you should never make out at your friend's place.

Zen's Mystic Adventure

The next morning Zen woke up he was greeted by a smug looking Jaejoong and a snickering Yoochun. Just as he was about to run to the bathroom he was captured by a confused looking Junsu. "Ah~ Hyung! what are you doing? Let me go", plead Zen. "I don't know... Jaejoong hyung told me to stop you...", said Junsu still confused. He waas about to run away again but the orher two already surrounded him. "Ah Hyung! Can't I go to the bathroom? At least let me wash up my face first", Zen reasoned with them to which Jaejoong replied, "Yah~ your face can wait. Right now I wan't to know details~" followed by Yoochun's nod. "I've said it didn't I? It was nothing. I was just playing around", Zen replied. "I'm still confused... what's going on?", before Yoochun gets to answer the oblivious Junsu, Zen received a phone call: of course it came from Jumin. Zen cursed a little. Jaejoong whom saw his face snickers while dragging the boy to the dining table. Zen looked at the three older boys anticipated face and thought "Well here goes nothing" and answers the call.

 

Zen's POV:

Let's just get this over with and I hope he doesn't say anything about last night. I take a deep breath and proceed to pick up the call.

Zen: Yeoboseyo?

Jumin: Good morning Zen. How was your sleep last night?

Zen: I got to sleep a bit last night.

Jumin: Hmm? But is it enough or are you still sleepy? If you don't get enough sleep your beautiful face will look like Panda.

Zen: Yah~ Trust Fund kid! This face will always look good no matter if I get enough sleep or not.

Jumin: I've been hearing it from you for quite some time but, stop calling me Trust Fund kid.

Zen: Why not? Haven't you been handling all your father's company money? What else should I call you?

Jumin: Well not all of it but still, stop calling me that. I'd rather you call me like you did last night than calling me Trust Fund kid.

Zen: Y-yah! I only call you that because I was drunk!

Jumin: So, you like calling me 'Daddy' when you are drunk?

 

I paused for a bit and face palmed myself. I just dig my own grave didn't I? But then I remembered there are three other people who are listening to the phone call. I look up and saw Jaejoong hyung and Yoochun hyung with a sinister smile and Junsu hyung with the Oh-I-Finally-Get-It look. Of all things Jumin remembered what I did, he remembered that one. I proceed to answer the phone call while Jeojoong hyung and Yoochun hyung continued to fangirl.

 

Zen: No I don't... I mean.. I meant that like... figuratively. Like 'Daddy' for Father not... the other 'Daddy'...

Jumin: You know, you trying to explain it makes it all the more suspicious.

Zen: Aigoo~ Jumin-shi I was drunk last night okay?

Jumin: It's weird having you calling me like that. Althought I am older , you calling me hyung also sounds weird. 

Zen: What do you want me to call you then? I'd call you hyung but I never even met you yet.

Jumin: As I thought.... you...

Zen: I what?

Jumin: Calling me 'Daddy' suits you more. 

 

The nerve of this guy. I could hear him teasing me a miles away. Jaejoong hyung and yoochun hyung fangirls even harder. I heard Jumin chuckled a bit more. I noticed that the Jumin I'm talking to is different from the other Jumin that I knew long ago. The other Jumin is a little bit hard to please. I never had a calm and comforting conversation with him. I never even understand his sense of humor since it is so different from me. But as I am more open to him here, we could have a nice and playful talk. I guess I am a bit glad that I could understand him even more than I previously did. Jumin then continued.

Jumin: I have to end our phone call. Jaehee just came to my office with a mountain of paper work. 

Zen: If you have mountains of work why bother calling me this morning?

Jumin: Nothing. Just taking care of the new guy.

Zen: Oh you care about me? Yah~ If you really do care about me send me some gifts. Also, do not work Jaehee too much. She may give you a mountain of work, but she probably handles a few times more than what she gives. She is your secretary after all.

Jumin: Aren't you a little too demanding? And also, I paid her for her work and you don't have a say about it.

Zen: Oh my god! We are not having this conversation again. I just care for her since she said she is my fan. I'm not saying anything about how you work, okay? I'm just telling you to be more mindful with your worker especially Jaehee since a talented and hardworkkng person like her is hard to come by. That's all.

Jumin: Very well. I'll keep your word in mind. Talk to you later, Zen.

Zen: Ok.

 

Jumin hangs up the phone and instead of two, I see three men snickering at me. "Yah~ didn't I tell you that was his boyfriend.", Yoochun hyung giggled a little while trying to suppress his smile. I talked back to him, "No~ he's just a friend. A friend whom I have not even met yet. We only knew each other a couple of days ago. I'm just doing something for him. Plus, I'm straight!". It was suppose to be MC's job, organizing the party I mean. I felt a little sad remembering the situation I was in. Jaejoong hyung continued, "What? You're doing something from him? Could it be...". "What?", I asked. "Is he your Sugar daddy?", Yoochun hyung pressed on. I yelled a strong 'No' while on going said I'm straight and proceed to go to the bathroom to wash my face only to find out yhere is something wrong with the plumbing system.

 

I called a plumber and they said that they can come in the evening. I have a script reading for the new musical I'm a part of today's evening. Seeing my conflicted face, Jaejoong hyung offered to take my place and wait at my apartment for the plumber sonce he does not have work today. Junsu and Yoochun hyung however have work this afternoon. However, half an hour before they left my apartment to go to their work, a package arrived. The delivery boy said it was for me. I proceed to sign the delivery form and took the package to the living room where everyone is. The package consist of a bouquet of flower and a medium sized box which contains piles of Strawberry. 

 

I thought it was a present from a fan. However, the card attached on the bouquet indicates that it was sent by Jumin. Just as I was about to read what was written on it, Jaejoong hyung took it from me and read it out loud, "Here's a bouquet of flower and a box of strawberry that I got from yesterday's business trip. The flower is for congratulating you on your new role for the musical you just got a couple of days ago. I would give you a box of cherry but I know you're not one so, here's a box of strawberry instead. OH MY~~", Jaejoong hyung squealed. Junsu interupts, "You said that he's not your boyfriend so what's this? Eukyang kyang~". I was speechless. I never knew that Jumin had it in him. I always thought that his jokes were lame so, this is a suprise. I would've laugh if I was alone but seeing others reaction eespecially after this morning incident makes me blush instead.

 

Just when I thought it was over, Yoochun hyung cuts in, "WAIT! There's more. Let me read... From: Your Daddy, Jumin. To: Daddy's Boy, Zen. P.S: I like it when you're demanding. HOLY SHI-... Zen~ you got yourself a sugar daddy" I face palmed myself yet again. I never knew you had it in you Jumin Han. I'd like to play along but knowing him, I wouldn't stand a chance. The more serious question now is how did he know my location and get a delivery boy to send the gifts to me half an hour after he ended the call. "How did he know your location? Yah~ does this mean he knows we're here to?", just as I was about to answer Junsu hyung's question, I got a message from a fimiliar tone and true enough as is, it came from Jumin. The text read, "Do you like what I gave to you?" to which I replied, "How did you know where I was at the moment? Did you get help from Seven?". The reply came in a matter of seconds, "I did but honestly, I could find you alone with my connection. Its just faster asking from Seven since I was receving a call from him at the time". Yoochun hyung nudged me to make me ask the question Junsu hyung previously asked so, I typed "Do you possibly also know who I am with right now?" to which he replied a simple "Yes" and I replied with a 'thanks' and a 'Talk to you later'.

 

"Yah! are you going out with a tycoon or a mafia boss?", Yoochun said with an astonished look and I answered, "I've said it many times already we're not going out? He's just playing around. Also, he's not connected to any sort of black market. At least that I know of. Hyung, you probably know him. He's the heir for C&R International" As soon as I mentioned that everyone just make the oh-so-thats-why look and starts talking about Jumin's rumour being gay and how I should just go with it. I quickly reminded Junsu and Yoochun hyung of their work to distract them and it worked... at least on them. Jaejoong hyung is still giving me the looks and I still have over 2 hour before work so, I gave up and lets him ask whatever it is that he wants. We talk about a lots of thing, not just about Jumin Han of course. After a while, we starts talking about other things and that made us closer. Before I go to work, I thanked him again for staying in my place. We may have only met for a couple of time but, I really felt connected towards him. I told hyung that I will be back around 8 p.m. since I have a photoshoot for a magazine as soon as the reading end.

 

End of Zen's P.O.V.

 

Jaejoong whom offered Zen to wait for the plumber in his place is bored. He doesn't mind doing his new younger friend a favor but he's really bored. However, before leaving Zen mentioned that he could call up one of his friend to accompany him since he doesn't mind if people he doesn't know go to his apartment. He mentioned it's partly because the apartment is not really used by him as of now. Jaejoong assumed that Zen is probably living with his rich boyfriend in a fancy penthouse somewhere. Jaejoong felt really guilty but he's too bored and really missed this one friend of him whom said he is also free around this time. Of course this is not just 'any' friend he's thinking of calling, it's his long time boyfriend. Though their meeting has been a secret ever since the law suit, they still meet with each other often without the knowledge of the public eye. There's still two and a half hour before the plumber arrive so, Jaejoong decided to call his boyfriend.

 

Yunho arrived around 10 minutes and as soon as he enters the apartment, Jaejoong launch a hug towards him which he welcomes with open arm. He breathes in his beloved's scent which he haven't smelt for a couple of days due to his hectic work. Yunho then proceed to kiss Jaejoong's forehead, followed by his temple onto his nose and lastly on his lips. They hug each other for a couple of minute before Jaejoong offers Yunho a sit. Jaejoong explained that they are currently on his friends apartment and he was helping him. Jaejoong also stated 'No funny business' to Yunho since it's not their apartment. Yunho then pursued to ask Jaejoong of how was his days when they didn't meet and Jaejoong asks his. 

 

The plumber was an hour early so, when the plumber knocks on the entrance door Jaejoong and Yunho scrambled to find a place to hide. Yunho hid inside the main bedroom's walk-in closet. Jaejoong then proceed to open the door and let the plumber in. The plumbing problems only needs about half an hour to fix. As the problem is fixed and the plumber left, Jaejoong jokingly called out to Yunho , "Yunho-ya! Quickly come out of the closet!" Yunho answered back "Only if you come out first". They both sat on the couch and released a sigh. 'If only they could' the both of them thought and look at each other and shot a knowing look. They now they cannot do it. At least while their other members are still active in their career. Yunho cradled Jaejoong in his arm and kissed him on the lips.

 

Slow and innocent pecks on the lips turns violent and passionate one. Jaejoong tried resisting but Yunho persistent and intense kiss made it hard for him. Between their heavy breath Jaejoong managed to say ,"I told you. No funny business". However, his resistance was futile. Yunho had already pushed him down on the couch. As their make out session becomes more passionate everytime they kiss. Their private time however were interupted by his new younger friend whom is also the owner of said couch.

 

"Uh... Jaejoong hyung?", Zen muttered.

 

 

 

- To Be Continued -

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

As I'm writing this, it feels more like I'm making a YunJae fanfic more than it needed to (probably because I'm used to write their pairings instead). It's okay however since they're supposed to be one of the main pairing. It just feels weird since the real Main pairing isn't going anywhere YET. To pair them up I needed to cut Zen's feeling towards his wife... I know what to do but I don't know how to go there. I'll just go with the flow~