I should stop flirting with Jumin Han...

Zen's Mystic Adventure

Four days have passed since he got to the apartment. He decided to stay at Rika's Apartment since living in his own apartment reminded him of the absence of his beloved wife. However, he believed that she is still living somewhere unknown. After much thinking and stupid conversation with Seven, he figured that he is trapped in a different dimension. He got to where he think he is by noticing the different brand name such as instead of ph.D Pepper, this world has Dr. Pepper. He still does not give up on thinking that he can go back to his original dimension and so, he keeps on playing the game to keep in touch with the other RFA's member and to get current information. He still does his usual musical act. He even got drama and CF invitation. He takes on more jobs to take his mind off MC and the current unknown world.

 

While he was doing his musical act, he met a new friend. His name is Kim Jaejoong and he said he's in an idol group. Idols usually has a bad stigma when they starts to get into acting or really anything other than singing since most actors think that they only get their role because of their good looking face. However, Zen does not care for such thing because even though he's not an idol the bad stigma kind of rub on him too considering he's a very good looking guy. Zen never really got along well with other people, not because he's a horrible friend, more like most guy don't like him or envy him while girls who tries to get close to him only wants to get in his pants. So, this is the first time other than the RFA's member that he feels like being friend with.

 

"Yah! you seriously don't know me?", Jaejong said in astonishment. This is like the first time people around his age that doesn't know about his groups break up and law suit case. He guessed to each their own. They only met twice but they already felt like bestfriend to which Jaejoong's other member responded "Yah! We knew you way longer. How dare you TT^TT".The third time Zen and Jaejoong met is together with Jaejoong's other member at a BBQ Restaurant.  Zen's age is way younger compared to his new friends but they are unexpectedly quite similar to each other since all of them have done Musicals before. Also, except for Junsu, all three of them likes to drink. "Hyung~ you should stop drinking and stop pouring more drinks on Zen's cup", plead Junsu to which Jaejoong responded, "Come on~ we haven't got together for a long~ time. Plus, we need to celebrate our new friendship with Zen. He is now my favorite dongsaeng so you must be jealous XD"

 

"I was never your favorite tsk~ tsk~", Junsu scoffed at Jaejoong. Yoochun who is still a bit sober also thinks they need to stop or at least drink at a different setting and not a public one. Yoochun ask Zen to convince Jaejoong and Jaejoong complied. Zen decided to bring them to his old apartment since it is closer and he has not went there since the first day he stranded. He thought that if other people are with him maybe he won't feel as sad. They bought a couple more drinks and snacks and head out to go back to his home. They drink a bit more and party harder when they reached Zen's apartment. At 1.30 a.m. all except Zen have fallen asleep. Zen cleans up the place a little and decided to sleep on the guest room where Junsu is sleeping at since his bedroom were preoccupied by a sleeping Jaejoong and Yoochun. He changed to his pajama in his walk-in closet and just before he got out, he received a call from Jumin.

 

Usually, he does not get in contact with Jumin much since they are like cats & dogs. This time however, since he is more open to Jumin and also because of the hill incident he does not mind getting message and receive more calls from him. Zen tolerates Jumin's arrogant and his love of cats more. One of the reason he could tolerate Jumin is the one thing Zen was suprised off when he come to term that he is in a different universe, he is not alergic to cat anymore. Since he is not allergic anymore, Zen finds the cat that he find "meowing" near Rika's apartment that accidently got attached to him kind of cute. Maybe too cute that he decided to adopt it and called it "Pudding". Zen remembered putting a lot more cat food near Rika's apartment entrance door in case he comes back late.

 

On the first day of him adopting the cat, the first to notice Zen's new little kitten will be Jumin and Seven. "Those cat-maniac", thought Zen. Thanks to Pudding, Zen got closer to Jumin. At least closer than he would've had than him and Jumin from the other universe. Jumin even tells him to be careful as Seven might break in entry of the apartment just to cuddle the kitten, to which he responded "Do I look like a criminal to you? >8D!!!!!".

 

"But I got proof. A security camera one.", said Jumin.

 

"I forgot you got that picture <83 , don't worry Zen I won't break into a friend's house just to cuddle with Pudding." to which Jumin responded, "And who's gonna believe that? You said that last time and what did you do to my Elizabeth the 3rd?".

 

... <8D Teehee

Thanks to Seven and Jumin's antic, Zen almost forgot about the situation he was in. However, he still cry in his sleep every night he tries to fall asleep. All he dreams off is his old life. He wanted it back but he does not know how to achieve that.

 

Back to the present, Zen who is feeling a bt too drunk decided to receive the call in his walk-in closet. Zen takes a deep breath to clear his already clouded mind  and clear his throat cry as he does not want to humiliate himself in front of Jumin. "Yeoboseyo..?", his voice cracks a little as he answered.

 

Zen's POV:

 

*! My voice cracks*

Jumin: Are you alright? Your voice sounded a bit different...

Zen: Nothing. Everything is alright.

Jumin: ...

Zen: ...

Jumin: You don't sound alright.

*It's not like I could lie through phone call..."

Zen: It's nothing. Just a bit drunk tonight.

Jumin: Hahaha what did you do to get yourself so drunk? 

*Hearing Jumin's laugh usually boils me up but hearing it tonight somehow makes me feel somehow glad*

Zen: Sheesh~ can't a man have some drinks with his friends?? Fine! let's talk about something else.

Jumin: Oh sure. Let's talk about how you should control your drinking habit. What if something bad happen to you?

Zen: Omo omo~ is the trust fund kid worried about me? Do you care for me? Yah~ we just met a couple of days ago. Did you fall in love with me already.

*Maybe I had a bit too much alcohol in my system still*

Jumin: Well I'm not really sure about relationship especially between men, but you know. You will never know unless you try. I feel that you are really interesting having called and message you a few times these past day. It's like we kind of knew each other before for quite a long of time.

Zen: Hahahahaha. Aren't you the drunk one here? Yah! It's past 1 a.m. why is the trust fund kid still not asleep yet?

Jumin: I could say the same thing to you. Shouldn't you be getting your beauty sleep right now?

Zen: Hmm... I should shouldn't I? Well I'm blaming you for distubing me every night!

Jumin: What? How is you sleeping late my fault? Do I bother you every night with my voice? Should I call you and whisper to your ears everytime before you fall asleep?

*That sentence makes me blush somehow*

Zen: Yah! Are you flirting with me? Well that's not gonna work! I'm immune towards cheesy flirting. But I don't mind you calling...

Jumin: How is my flirting cheesy? I have standard. Cheesy flirting seems more like your style.

Zen: And how do you know that? I never flirted with you... or did I?

Jumin: Hahahaha! I thought you only lack sleep but, it seems like you also have amnesia. Yah! go to sleep.

Zen: Ok ok~ Yes Daddy~

*Ok.. I regretted saying that. That sounded kinkier than I thought it would sound like*

Jumin: Good boy. Sleep tight.

Zen: Good night Daddy~

Jumin: Hahahaha. Good night. *Hangs up*

 

! I do not know what possessed me tonight. Calling him daddy was uncalled for. Oh well. At least my mood got better. Just as I was about to get up, I was suprised from behind. "Zenny-ya who was that on your phone~", teased Jaejoong. "Omomo~ I heard you calling 'Daddy' but I don't think that was your dad~" , Yoochun continued teasing me. I forgot that I was still in the closet (no pun intended) with Jaejoong and Yoochun still sleeping next door. I was so sure both of them were knocked out and were fast asleep. I guess I was to loud. Both of them continued to tease me as I make my way to the guest room to hide myself and my embarrassment. I continued to deny their claim and said it was all just a joke. As I hid myself inside the room with Junsu sleeping on the bed I heard Yoochun yelling from outside, "Just so you know. We won't forget about this and would probably ask again this morning. Goodnight~".

 

I facepalmed myself. I think I have sobered up now. However, I still need sleep and hopefully I'll get a good night sleep today. Sleeping late is never a good thing for your skin. I'm an actor so, I need to keep up my appearance. As I was falling asleep, I reflected on what I did today. This 'game' I'm playing called "Mystic Messenger" gave me a weird feeling. Maybe because it's a game targetted towards young woman, not that anything is wrong with that, it feels like I'm treated like some sort of love interests. And that's when I came to realization. HAVE I BEEN FLIRTING WITH THAT TRUST FUND KID!!?!?

 

My sleepiness is gone and instead I was feeling horified. That cannot be it right? This is just a game right? None of them is real and we won't meet in real life... or will we? Is the RFA member even real? The messages and phone calls seemed real as I can text and call them like ususal. None of them gave me those weird and awkward multiple choice answer. ! If this is real that means that I have unconciously played along with it and if this is one of those dating game Yoosung and Seven have mentioned before, does this mean that I will have to go out with one of them? No wait a minute actually It's just one of the two: it's either Jumin or Seven. And the last person I had conversation with is that trust fund kid!!! Does this mean I have to go out with him? 

 

While my mind wonders, I unconciously fell asleep. Although a bit late I needed the sleep because the next day, something suprising happened to me. And I don't think I can handle this...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: A~nd that's the end of this chapter. I do not know what possessed me to write this... like seriously. The first chapter is done last year and I just left it. Now, almost half a year passed and I finally write the 2nd chapter. *ROFL* I could say that I update not slow like a tortoise but more like a ghost. My updates appear when people least expected. Also do people even play Mystic Messenger anymore? I know I stopped because: 1) My tablet for some reason cannot play the game anymore. 2) Even if I can play it I'm to lazy since I already got everyone except Yoosung. Although I'm tempted to get Jumin's bad ending for *cough* various scietific reasons *cough*... nah~ 

 

Also, there's not much development in this chapter so, I am soooo sorry. And the only new character introduced is a kitten named Pudding. It's not even human X"DDD In this Chapter we get to meet Jaejoong, Yoochun adn Junsu. I'm glad my writing didn't take much time probably because I'm used to write about DBSK/JYJ. Of course there will be another shipping (haven't you read the tag). Oh well... I'll try to update this thing (although I don't promise anything). I mean, who even read this? Tell me...anyone? If you are reading this please comment down below and tell me TT_TT

 

Really though... I think the first time I wrote this is due to stress from exam. This time is also due to stress X"DD Meaning I manage to write this because I'm running away from my REAL work. HELP MEEEE TT^TT Also, I'm not as invested in fanfic writing community probably due to the absence of the ultimate or at least favorite OTP. Before this I was a HUGE YunJae shipper. Now, I'm not even a full cassiopeia. Instead I'm officially in a multifandom XD Enought rambling. Kudos to whomever that manags to read this till the end. Also can anybody guess where does Pudding a.k.a Zen newly adopted kitten come from? You can comment on the comment section below...