Chap8

Dirty hands,Clean heart

Hi guys happy hearts day <3 And yeah sarangeruuuu

please support my fics :) thank you


“Jeongyeon,do you want to die?” 

“Yahh Momo-ring can you calm down?”
"But Jihyo whenever I ask that question it's either he ignores it or change the topic"
"But Mom-ring you sh--"
“Yahh Jeongyeon hyung~ What happened last night?Why are you ignoring me" Momo-ring is whining again.If only he's not my friend,I could've punched him in the face.I'm wearing my earphones and we're on a place that has loud sound system,yet I still can manage to hear him whining.

"Stop whining about nothing"
"Then answer my question hyung why are you with her last night?"
"I'll tell you okay just please stop" in a flash he stopped whining and sat beside me like a puppy.He's really stubborn at times

"I went there to get the umbrella I lend her then I felt bored and I just casually make her go with me to the convenient store then she just wait for me outside then she got bored then yeah she played video games and it looked so instagram feed worty so yeah I captured" We're inside the backstage waiting for our performance.I know that Mina can hear us since she's looking at me.

"Hyuuuung!"
"What is it little cub?"I watched Chaeyoung catch his breath while he talks with Jihyo

"I have an important thing to say!"
"Can you just tell us already?"Tzuyu complained.
"I just want to let you know that...Dahyun is so freaking beautiful"Everybody could see the excitement in his eyes and that made me wonder.What are you wearing my tokki?I bet you look elegant whatever you're wearing tonight.

"How about...Sana?"Tzuyu asked almost whispering the last part.
"Aigoo maknae~ just admit that you're inlove with Sa-"
"No I'm not!I'm just curious that's all" Tzuyu covered Chaeyoung's mouth and denied it with all his might.Maybe he covered Chaeyoung's mouth because he's afraid that Mina might hear.

"Yeah wathever~"everybody went silent.I silently grabbed the paper bag with the Cony and Brown stuff toy inside.Im actually ready for tonight and I'm excited but the question is how do I ask you to dance with me without looking too pathetic?Aishh~ why am I like this? Of course I can't like you since you like Momo and it's pretty obvious.

"Guys get ready.You're up after the personnels,you're up next"Aishhh what is happening to me?Why am I smiling this much at the thought of you?

"Bye bye connie and brownie" I even talked to the stuff toy aigoo I must really be weird.
Here I go Nayeonie~.I hope you'll only look at me.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
"Okay guys drink up" where here at the backstage and Jeongyeon,my one and only love is giving out drinks.He distributed the bottles for us.

"Here Mina drink up so you won't be nervous"He never smiled yet he never frowned but I can feel my heart thumping so fast.

"Thanks Jeong"Aishhh am I weird if I won't drink this drink and keep it for the rest of my life?

"Hey Mina can you practice me for one last time like just a little recap"Can I say no?I want to avoid him at this very moment because I know he'll make my heartbeat faster causing me to be at my craziest state

"Sure"He removed his black dobuk top.I'm swooning over his gorgeous futures again.He's alway been this handsome but the thing is no one knew that he's also nice.

"Uhmm your top"Is he instructing me to take my see through top off?

"Take it off?"
"Uhmm because we'll dance like that right?" Owww of course.I was about to take my top off but then Momo shouted.

"Guys we're up already let's go now"aishhh I'm really embarrassed.I'm so useless when it comes to him.

"Sorry"
"It's okay let's go"he didn't even hold my hand to go with him.It makes me wonder if he still remembers the day he saved me from those bullies?Well I guess not

("Yah japanese freak!It's always nice to se weeaboos like you"the boy put his arms around my neck like I'm his friend when in fact I know what he's up too again.I still remember the way I tremble whenever they're around.

"Get off me"I tried to put his arms away from me but he's too strong.His friends are also with him backing him up.

"You know what we want right?"Their nasty leader made his friends hold me in the arm and grabbed my bag.I tried to escape from them but what could I do?nothing of course.

"Let's see what's inside her bag"They trapped me at the locker room.It's getting late know since dismissal passed already and everybody probably went home already.It's a hopeless case.

"Let me take this and these"He took my money and my cellphone.I didn't notice that my eyes are already secreting hot and salty fluid.I'm crying again.What crybaby I am.The bullies pushed me off the lockers,slamming my back.

"Wait up boys if you examine our lovely japanese here...she's a material"It creeps me out when their leader rubbed his pants where his part can be found

"Please don't do this to me"
"We can't hear you girl"
"Ahhhhh!Help me!"they picked me by arms again causing me to scream loud

"No one can here you here stupid"they laughed as I sob and drown on my own tears I thought that'll be the end of me.

"Hey what are you doing to her!"A thin boy suddenly came out of the scene.What I thought that time was will he protect me if he was that thin?

"Look who's here"the boys popped their knuckles like they're going to fight which I conclude is true.I picked up my bag and hugged it tight.The boy might be thin but he looks handsome under the grace of lights.

"Bulling a small girl?Wow Never knew you could be this weak after all"5 vs 1.I don't know if I should hope that he'll win but whatever at least he saved me from being ually abused.

"You're only brave because you're a Yoo"
"And you're only brave because you have your friends with you"He has no emotions at all when taking.I examined dreamy eyes and his plump lips that never smiled.Amidst of everything that’s happening around me I can only think of him.

"Hah!Want to go one on one?"
"Well if you want to but if you can't you can always let your friends join.You know I can manage"Well I don't know what the future holds that's why the only thing I can do is pray that he can actually kindda win.

“So you’re telling me that you can beat all of us?”
“I didn’t say that.You’re the one who said that”The leader his head from right to left.He punched Jeongyeon but then just like in the movies,he grabbed his hand and then punched the leader of the gang.

He fought with all his might and I still don’t know where he gets his strength.He’s struggling to fight 5 persons at the same time but I can see how hard he tries. I was so amused to watch him and I don’t even know why.He punched everybody like a mad man.He might be thin but now I know that he is strong.

“Yah at your back”Sometimes being strong isn’t enough to win a fight.He got punched at the back and then they grabbed his arms and they start punching his face and ran leaving my phone and my money at the floor.

“Ahhhhh~” He clutch his tummy because he received a punch on his tummy.He sat down beside me and he noticed his ripped jacket that’s why he took it off and we found a wound that we diddn’t know where it came from but it’s bleeding so bad.he didn’t bother to look at it though instead,he grabbed my arm.

“Let’s get you treated.” He took out a bottle of water and slowly poured it on my ripped skin.It really hurts and I’m trying to suppress the pain.

“Ahh- Your –ahh a-arm” Although how hard I try I just can’t hide the pain.He blew on my wound to dry it and lessen the pain but then I felt his lips clutching against my skin.It caught me off guard but I let him do what he’s doing.I don’t know why he’s on my skin but the warmth of his tongue felt good and I don’t know why but…I want to feel it on me all day.

“This is more important” He spit the blood that he on my skin.

“Why is it that bad?
”In my observation when that bully pushed you, your arm scratched on that nail and it’s prett rust and could lead to infection so yeah”He ripped a part of his jacket and wrapped it around my wound.He than took my right foot to examine it.It’s all good until he reached my left foot.

“Ahhhh~ It hurts” He slowly removed my socks and my shoes.He ripped another piece from his jacket and tightly it around my foot

“Here I think you had a sprain” He removed his slippers and instructed me to wear it which I did.Islowly stood up and picked up my bag.It was really hard for me to walk in that condition.I thought I’ll walk but then Jeongyeon presented his back to me.

“Hop in and let’s get you checked” I’m shy to accept it but I’m afraid that I can’t do it all alone so I slowly wrap my arms around him and with that he lift me and we start walking out off-campus.He lift me up with a bleeding arm and a hurt body while he also carry my bag pack in front of him.

“Thank you Jeongie”
“You’re welcome…Mina-ri”)

“Okay guys in your positions already” We’re know hiding at the curtains waiting for the mc to reveal us

“Let us all welcome a great collaboration,trained by one of the best taekwondo team in town,k-tigers.The sport team and the dance club” The voice of people took over the crowd.Everybody is roaring and I can feel the crowd’s excitement

As soon as the curtains fall we start to dance as If it is our last dance with our club members.Transition after transition was great accompanied by the wood chopping kick from the taekwondo players.I can feel the crowd’s fiery cheer.

“Woooooooo~” The group choreo ended with a pose and then I already felt my heart beat fast again as the spot light turns off for a while for Jeongyeon and Momo to come near me at the at the stage.

The remix started already and the spotlight was aimed at Momo who’s in a white polo and white dancing pants.He danced crazily like he always used to.Since we’re a child he sincerely loved dancing cause it simply makes him happy.

The spotlight pans at Jeongyeon and he started dancing already while Momo takes a break.Jeongyeon’s fans shouted.He’s wearing an all black dobuk.He’s not as good as Momo but he surely does caught my heart already.

Then suddenly they danced in sync with both spotlights in them.They look like papers that goes with the wind with one defined motion and then they grabbed each other collar and I covered my ears in the dark where no one can see me because I know what they’re about to do will make everybody scream.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH`~JEONGYEON OPPA”
“MOMO-RING AHHHHH IT’S HOT HERE”loud screams were expected when the two ripped of each other’s clothes.Now is the time that I would enter the scene

“MINAAAA~ LET US BE YOUR OPPA~!” It makes me want to giggle because it sounds so cringey but I got to maintain my act.Turns and few acrobatics and the music stops and music changes.

12:30 by beast start’s to play at the background and as a part of the choregraphy, they took my see through top off leaving me with me with my costume.We danced crazily.Everybody was shouting unlike when the english club is performing.

Amidst the chaotic environment,it's crazy that he's the only thing that I can see.Every sway of his hip,every move of his arms felt like he's on a slow motion.I no it sounds so cliche just like the books and the movies but I really felt my heart thumping crazy.

He grabbed my waist that gave me goosebumps that his cold bare hands is touching my bare waist.It sends shiver to my spine,it makes me feel alive.It makes me feel that we're the only person on this stage even though Momo is dancing with us.but I bet he won't feel the same way like me because of a person,because of his past.

"Woooooohooooo Jjang" Everybody clapped and it overwhelmed us.Everybody gathered up the stage to give thanks and bow to the audience.He's still holding my waist and I bet he didn't even notice

"Congrats" he held my hand and whispered towards me.It's husky that it sets the butterflies from my stomach.

He's so ethereal and that made me have this ephipany.Am I inlove or is this just an infatuation?

Well I don't know but I sure that I want him to be mine.