Chap7

Dirty hands,Clean heart

Hey guys this is a short update :)

I just want you to know that my story will be somehow slow-paced at the moment because I want you to feel every feels (which is impossible because I at writing)

I hope you'll like this chapter :) and please support my other fics :)thanks for all the love :D


“What?” Mina almost spit the water she’s drinking right now while she does our makeup.

“So you’re telling me that you we’re with the one and only Yoo Jeongyeon that night? Heol~ I don’t know what’s the reason behind this though but I think that hey… I think he kinda likes you” When Sana said that,it’s time for me to almost spill my drink also while Mina literally choked on her drink.How are we supposed to do our makeup if we keep on chatting with each other ?

“Wait…For your information that’s a big no as in capital N.O.,no!” I said in total defense.Heol~ why would a cold hearted ostrich like you will like me?

“It’s not that Nayeon is hard to like but I think Jeongyeon doesn’t like Nayeon” Mina said and I gave her a high five. Well I wasn’t supposed to tell them what happened between us last night but little did I know that you posted a picture of me on your account.

(“Yah! Waeeeee? I think you’re cheating again” I complained as I lost for the 6th time around.He’s really good at playing these kind of games.

“I’m not cheating,it’s just that you’re a loser” you didn’t even bother to look at me as you say those insult towards me.

“Aigooo~ it’ getting late” I aquiver as I talk to you.We’re both into our 3rd cup of ice cream,in exchange for changes.

“Don’t think too much about the time Nayeon~ah,you look prepared to sleep here in the streets with your onsies on” This boy is really getting into my nerves but hey,did he just call me “Nayeon~ah”?

“Hey!You’re a bully!” He stood up and glared at me that made me shut my mouth.He removed his coat at the sight of me.Omo is this some kind of live show? It’s too cold why is he removing his coat?

“Wear this.I’ll just buy hot drinks” He also took of his mask and signaled me to wear it and and ruffled my hair

“Do you know how many hours do I have to fix my hair like this then you’ll ruin it in just second? I seriously hate you” He just put up thumbs up and continued walking inside the store. While he was away I played few games at the mini arcade,installed beside the convenient store.We used to hang out here often especially during summer where we will look for a spare job just to have few more changes.It felt nostalgic that after 3 years,I'm sitting here again at the old bench provided,pressing random buttons just to win.Nothing changed a bit about this, not even the world we fit in that it just makes me want to think about the past back when we were young

"Yah~ what was that for? Are you my stalker?"
"As if" I didn't noticed that he's already back and he even took a picture of me in a Polaroid film.He then picked up the two cups from the machine wear he puts it for a while and sat again beside me.

"Here" should I take it or should I leave it? I don't know why he bought this for me even though he knows that I don't really like hot coffee.

"I-"
"Don't worry.That's not coffee" Oh..of course he'll know.I open up the lid and savored the sweet aroma of the chocolate Jeongyeon is also having a cup of coffee.He looked very serene and calm while drinking coffee.He looked easy to look at and fun to be with while looking like that.

"Do you think it’ll rain?" He spoke all of a sudden.I looked at the sky and I didn't saw any signs of rain nor a slump of clouds

"No,look at the sky" He looked at the stars that's hanging on the sky shining brightly.

"Mehh it'll rain"
"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and he smirked forming a tiny little curve on the corner of his lips.They said that it's hard to make him smile but why is he smiling like that at everything I say? He stretch his body and yawned then the arms that he stretched slowly landed at the backrest of my chair,making it look like he's leaning on me and hugging my elbows and that's when the question hit my mind,Why am I with him?

"By the way can I ask you a question?”
"What is it?"
"Why are you with me tonight ?".I mounted my legs at the chair and I snuggled it for heat.

"It just happened like that"when he said that his head slowly fell at my shoulder as he sighed like releasing a big problem upon me.The more I think of it the more my heart races.Ah is this the puberty stage? Why is it occurring late for me?We sat like that for a couple of minutes enjoying everything around us

"Hey don't you want to play no more?" He asked me as he goes back to his original position.

"I don't want to play anymore but I still don't want to go home" he buried his face at the table with the help of his arms.

"Copy me" It may sound like it's getting out of hand and weird but yeah I did copy him.I put my armed on the table and buried my face also to rest even just for a minute

"Pstttt....Nayeon-ah" I ignored him first.I just need a break

“Pssssst.. Nayeon~ah..Im Nayeon… by any chance….Are you asleep?” Why is he being like this? Why is he bothering me a lot? I can’t really understand him.

“Im Nayeon…If you don’t look at me right now then I’m going to kiss you” Omo what did he say?I immediately turned my head towards him but my head still on the table and when I turned my head,his hazel brown eyes met mine.

“Are you afraid that I might…kiss you?” Our face is apart for about an inch were centimeters apart.I froze on the spot and things that I wanted to say didn’t come out to my mouth.At that moment I only heard the pouring rain,and my racing heartbeat.

“Aigoooo i-it’s raining already.You must be one of those future holders where he can predict everything.” I stood up to escape from that awkward moment.

“Yeah whatever” He also stood up and pulled me towards the crane machine

“Do you have any change left?”
“Omo are we going to play?”
“Andwae we’re going to break the glass using that coin and steal the stuff toys.Of course we’ll try to get something out of this contraption” I hit his head and gave him the 5 coins while he rub the back of his head.He inserted the coin and started to move the crane

“Okaaay what do you want Yeonie???” Why is he calling me in different nicknames today?

“Get me the Cony one juseyo ahjussi” Cony is a famous sticker from a texting app.I really find Cony the rabbit cute whenever she’s with brown,Her partner in that app.

“Then should I also get myself "brown"stuff toy?”
“That’s if you can actually get one”
“Just watch,Ms.Big teeth” He aligned the crane with the toy I asked him for and then I hit him.He pressed the button and guess what? It’ a failure!

“Wow!now where’s my cony stuff toy?”
“Can you at least wait and hey you hit my arm that’s the reason why I missed it”
“Does it mean that If I won’t hit you then I’ll get a new stuff toy to sleep with?” He looked at me with his wide eyes and then picked up a coin leaving three more.

“Of course just watch me” He inserted the coin and concentrated at the stuff toy.Before he move the crane he wiped his palms on his pants.He’s hands are shaking violently but I know that he’s trying to hide it.When he pressed the button the crane didn’t pick up the toy.

“This machine must be broken” He kicked the crane machine and the owner hushed him.Jeongyeon really look cute like this.I laughed at him and he looked at me

“Why? Just wait for me okay?I can get that cony stuff toy for you” Jeongyeon dropped another coin at the machine making it wok again.Aigoo I know this won’t work but why is he pushing it?

“You know what?It’s okay Jeongyeonie~ We can always get that another time let’s go home already”
“But noona I really want it!” He is now stomping his feet.He’s really stubborn like all the time.He picked up the second to the last coin and closed his eyes while holding it with both hands then kissed it.

"Yeonie~kiss it" Uh what? Why is he still pouting?Is he asking for a kiss?

"What?Why would I kiss you?"His eyes widened and he began to laugh.Did I say something funny?

"Yah~I didn't know that you'll be this stupid."
"What?"
"What I meant is kiss the coin for a good luck"
"Oh" I pulled the coin out of his hand and kissed the coin to cover my embarrassed face.I'm sure that I'm blushing so hard because I can feel the heat at my cheeks.I badly want to curse at myself

"But if you want to you can also kiss me" he wriggle his eyebrows and winked at me

"Aww I was just joking"
"Can you just play silently?"After I hit him in the arms,he dropped the coin in to the machine causing it to move.He concentrated so hard aligning it very fairly and when he pressed the button the crane got it

"Yah I got it,I got it" he leaned on the glass to take a closer look.

"Yahhhhh!!Waeeee!??"Why is the world so cruel to this kid?When the crane is already in the mid air,cony slip out of the crane.

"Hey crane machine do you want to die?Do you know who I am?I am the one and only Yoo Jeongyeon but why are you being cruel to me wae?" Aigoo the kid must have gone crazy.He's now talking to the machine.

"Yah Jeongyeon~ah you still have one coin left"
"Andwae it's no use on this stupid machine" he moved to the next machine and Instructed me to sit down beside him.

"Did you want me to go just so you can drag me everywhere"
"Andwae but whenever you are with me you look like an ahjumma" I just sat beside him.We're currently at the lucky eggs machine.It's a machine that dispose plastic eggs that contains rings,figurines,and etc.depending on your luck.

"Let us try this" he placed the coin and he let me turn the knob.We always do this when we we're young which made me remember,We had a freaking time capsule!Does he remember it? He got the egg and opened it and scattered what's inside on the table

"Yeonie it's a mega jackpot egg!This is better than stuff toys" We got a pickachu and squirtle mini toys and two plastic rings.

"Noona this looks good on you" He's holding the red ring on his hand and the blu one on the other.

"But it won't fit me"
"This'll fit you!" He grab my left hand and tried it on the ring finger and out of good luck,it did fit on me.What he did just made me think about our childhood where we spend our time slaying imaginary dragons and doing fake marriages

"I told you it'll fit you" he still didn't let go of my hand.He looks to proud that it fit my hand.They say that Jeongyeon is impossible.Well he really is but the fact that I'm starting to kinda understand him is not so impossible at all in fact,he look so sweet and childish at the very moment.So is this the view that he withheld to the whole universe while I was away?

"Give me the other ring" he gave it to me and I also grabbed his left hand.It didn't fit his ring finger but when I put it on his pinky finger it did fit.He looked at it with his eyes glowing and sparkling due to the soft light of the moonlight.

"Looks fair"
"Looks fair your face"
"Sorry but my face ain't,fair it's called handsome" then he did a gun hand sign then put it towards his face indicating that he's handsome.He will always call this the "nappeun namja" pose I don't even know why he calls it like that.We laughed a little and after that we let the rain make noises.

"Sorry that's the only thing I can give you"
"It's fine.Uhmmmm Jeongyeon,thank you for you know...this night"
"Let's go home" He opened the umbrella and offered his hand and I just gladly hold it with a thumping heart.)

"What makes you say that unnie?"Dahyun questioned Mina's respones to Sana's suggestion

"Because they just met...I mean who would fall in love to people they just met right?"
"Disney characters" If only Mina knows how long we've known each other.The feeling of guilt is creeping on me because it makes me feel like I'm being unfair to them for not telling them our secret.

"Mina's right guys there's no reason like,at all" Dahyun just shrugged at my statement and I hope she buys it

"But in the other side of the story why are you with Jeongyeon?" Sana asked me with the hint of curiosity and malice.Well even though I confirmed that I'm with you last night,I didn't tell them the full details about what happened.

"He just went to my house to get the umbrella that he lend me and then he just bossed me around to go with him and he looked really creepy that’s why I just go and then he just bought Ice cream and I waited for him outside.As I wait for him I got amused by the “mini arcade” there and then badam! I was shocked that there’s like a light uhmm… the camera’s flash and then yeah” They just nod and nod.Yeah that’s right I’m not lying at all but the I still feel something heavy inside my chest

“Unnie~ you’re going to be in a big trouble later” We’re now done with our make-up that’s why we already dressed up in our ball gowns.We’re currently at my house to prepare for the SID night.

“What are you talking about dubu-ri~?” What are they’re saying right know is confusing me like a lot right now.

“Watch out for his fan girls,they might attack you” Aishh is this about those es again.I wonder how they manage to clame you even if you’re not theirs.

“Looks like our friend we’ll be the talk of the town for tonight”
“Not just for tonight unnie,maybe for weeks or even months”
“Heol this is getting scarier.Don’t worry Nayeon unnie,we’ll be here for you in case they attack you” I’m listening to them but I actually don’t care.I would like to fight everybody like fight me es.

I just finished my look and relaxed my racing heartbeat.