Chap 4

Dirty hands,Clean heart

Hello to all of my subscribers šŸ˜˜ advance happy new yearšŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

How is it in your country? Is it cold out there? Here in our country it's currently hotšŸ”„take care and don't catch a cold šŸ˜…
Enjoy my update šŸ˜„

P.s Btw still laughing at sbs' mistake lol sana would be like na na na na na nanavilleraĀ 


Nayeon's POV
ā€œSana this Nayeon,Nayeon this is Sanaā€ I was about to initiate a hand shake with sana but instead she hugged me leaving my hands hanging in the airĀ 

ā€œUnnie you smell soo goodā€
ā€œGet used to it Nayeon,Sana is just so clingy ā€œ I thought I was the clingiest person and then thereā€™s Sana

ā€œWhereā€™s Dahyun?ā€
ā€œSheā€™s buying food with Chaengieā€ We sat at the table that Mina picked and then the Dahyun girl just appeared out of nowhere.

ā€œHey guys!Oh,Hello transferee!ā€ Dahyun did a 90 degree bow while Chaeyoung hold his tray.His cold gaze gives me goosebumps.He placed Dahyun's food on the tableĀ 

"See you later Chaengieee"
"See you later baby" he kissed her cheeks and then waved goodbye to them.

"So who talked whom Ā first?" Dahyun asked us and I just pointed out Mina

"Mina must like to be friends with you alot because she don't usually talk to strangers"
"I bet Mina unnie told you the story of the love her life?"
"Yah I don't love him!" Mina laughed silently as she blushes.My attention wasn't with them because at the corner of my eyes,I can see them at the other table.

"Then what do you call that unnie?"
"It's just a crush"
"It actually the same" I in at their conversation while I play with my mac & cheese.

"It's completely different"Ā 
"Whatever" Mina drank her banana milk and then I saw her,eyeing a girl that's walking towards your table.Everybody in our table suddenly looked at her.She looks beautiful with that high ponytail.She has long hair and she's blonde.She has this chinky eyes and a cold gaze.

"Unnie,I sense Kang Seulgi making trouble again"Sana said as she chew her food with a full mouth
"Let her be"Mina continues chewing her food while she watches the girl and I assume that that's her friends.

I just looked at you.You're just conversing with your friends and you're not even smiling.Seriously how can you do that?

"What are you doing here again Kang?" Momo said.He has this cocky voice unlike before when you were happily talking.

"I just want to greet my old friend you know" I saw her sat at the table in front of you but I guess you don't just give a .She leaned towards you but you didn't move a bit.

"Jeongyeon-ah annyeong! They told me that you'll also join dance club this year?"
"That's none of your business" You continued to eat your sandwich.I'm kinda disappointed your sandwich isn't squished.Well you used to make me squish your sandwich a lot then you'll do the same for my sandwich.It's kinda weird but you're right,it tastes better when it's squished.

"Aren't you interested to join choir with me?"
"I used to be interested until you joined" Your friends starts laughing at but Seulgi eyed them.Is it bad that I'm loving how you ignore him.

"Just go straight to the point Seul" she leaned forward to you to whisper on your ears but it's loud enough that we heard it.

"I just want to be cold with you in this hot weather" you stood up and put your hands on the table and you inched your face unto her.She didn't move while she has her armed cross.

"Do you really wanna be cold?" I look at the gaze on your eyes.You seem interested.Maybe they're right you're the biggest womanizer in town.

"Uhu" woah! We didn't saw that coming!

"!" Seulgi was shocked that she can't even move a bit.You just splashed your Ice cold orange juice into her.

"Grow up seul,I'll never do it,especially with you" you walked out of your table and you left her there on the table wet while her friends aid her.You walked out with Chaeyoung and your friends.

"That deserves it" I heard Sana said it sweetly with a smile on her face.

"I told you he's not bad and he won't do it" Mina giggled and bite the last piece of her sandwich.

"So you think he's still a ?" Sana chewed on the mac and cheese that I gave her since I can't finish it.

"Yup"
"Why did you say so?" Sana raised a brow.

"Well I don't really know but let's just say that I don't trust Krystal"Ā 
"Me either" Dahyun said while raising her fork.

"Why don't you trust her Dahyun?"
"Look,how she escalated quickly.It hasn't been a week Ā after their breakup Ā when Kai and Krystal has been together and that's the sad truth that no one knows about Jeongyeon." Since Dahyun has connections,of course she knows even alittle bit of it she'll know.

"He used to be this piece of ,well he's still a piece of but an unhappy piece of " Dahyun explained it to me.A happy piece of ? Is he happy with Krystal?

"Then why do you think Krystal spread that rumor?"
"It's obvious she wants him to suffer but instead it made him more famous" Dahyun explained.Now Mina dropped her sandwich for the first time since she ate it.Is she that interested on Jeongyeon?

"Can you state more proofs that he's still a "
"He doesn't entertain girls no mater how y they're" Dahyun said casually.I think Chaeyoung liked her because of her being casual and energetic and playful.Ā 

"But even men who had can decline them" when Sana said that,the light of hope on Mina's eyes suddenly turned dark.

"But Jeong,he's different.He can't even look at a girl in their bikini's.He feels awkward as hell trust me.Everytime we're on trainning he doesn't allow girls going on bikini he requires rash guard and when a junior wore bikini because she has no choice but to wear it,he can't even talk in front without stuttering or anything"Ā 

"I knew it all along" Mina smiled

The bell rang,it's a sign that there's five more minutes before our break ends,that's why we picked up our trash and went to our classroomĀ 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Jeongyeon's POV

Look how messy my life can be.When will this storm that you brought me will end Im Nayeon?

Well my life after you left me.For an unexplainable reason you we're the one who makes me lucky and I swore to God,on the day that you left me that I'll wait for you but now that you're here I can't even utter a word or even have the guts to talk to you.Would you still like me after all this years? Would you leave like what they did.Ahhh I seriously don't know.

We're on our way to our classroom.I know that you saw the scene earlier with me and Kang Seulgi.Did you despise me when you saw that?Why do I even bother knowing when you don't even bother about me?

When I stepped inside the room our I saw the principal,talking to Sir Heenim

"Yah Kyungwan-ah"
"It's Jeongyeon.J-E-O-N-G-Y-E-O-N,Jeong.Yeon" I spelled it out for him.My friends went to their seats already,those bastards.

"Jeongyeon-ah come with me to the principal's office"
"Why is that?"
"Well you'll see" I hope it's not my pesky father.
-.-.-.-.-.-..-
Nayeon's POV

While chitchating about our personal life.While walking down the isle a boy came to me running.

"Yah transferee!I've been looking for you!" He shouted when he finally found me.

"What do you need from her jackson?" Dahyun asked him while giving him water.

"The principal needs you right now as in right now"
"For what?
"I don't know but what I know is he also called Jeongyeon" Jackson said as he catch his breath.I looked at them and from what I observed they're also shocked.Mina get's my thingsĀ 

"I'll bring these for you in the classroom just go,he doesn't like waiting" Mina said and I just went to the principal's office

When I reached there I knocked on the door

"Come in!" I step foot inside the room and saw him lying down the couch with his eyes closed and his headphones on

"Hello Mr.Principal"
"Hello there Ms. Im please take a seat." He offered me a seat in front of his desk and I saw his name displayed on it.So he's Jinyoung Park.He stood up and then he wiggle Jeongyein furiously to wake him up

"Kyungwan-ah get up"
"How many time should I tell you that my name is Jeongyeon not Kyungwan" He shot up from the couch and was kinda shocked to see me.I can't read his expression but for sure it's not good.He sat adjacent to meĀ 

"Im Nayeon,I saw your marks from america and you have super high grades"Ā 
"Thank you Mr.principal."
"Don't be too informal just call me Jyp-nim" he has this creepy smile and long chin.

"Well I'll go straight to the point Nayeon" I fixate my position to listen intently to him.

"This fellow right here he has very low grades and a very bad attitude"
"Hey"
"And I need your help" he didn't entertained you and he only talked to me.

"What kind of help JYP-nim?" I played with my nails as I get nervous.I looked at you and then we made this sort of eye contact.You're gaze was to though,I need to break it up.

"Can you be Jeongyeon's tutor?"Ā 
"What?! I don't need a tutor?" I was confused rather than shocked.Should I decline it?Yah this is too dangerous.

"Please Ms.Im .You're his only hope" I saw you roll your eyes.Seems like you hate this,you hate me.This is a though challenge

"Sure Jyp-nim" And I love challenges

"Thanks Nayeon,I'm counting on you" he tapped my shouldersĀ 

"And you Yoo Jeongyeon,please cooperate"
"Whatever" that's the only thing he can say

"Okay you two could now go home" We went outside the door.Since this week is just orientation week,we only have half days.The halls are already empty.We are walking in unison but we're not talking.Gosh it's so awkward with you that I started sweating.

We walk inside our rooms to get our things.I saw you left already,and you we're so quick while I was alone inside fixing my things.When I fixed my things,I was ready to go out and when I opened the door,I saw you there leaning on the bars.

"Walk with me" you offered.

I walked with you and no one was talking.It's just you and me and the hot scorching afternoon sun at 1:30 pm

"When will we start?" You started a conversation without even looking at me.It's sad that you won't look at me dearly unlike before,back when we're young.Back when the only thing that's stopping us is time.

"Maybe next week" he just nod a little bit and silence filled the air once again.We reached the waiting shed without even talking except when he asked me.

It was scorching hot even if we're under the shade of the shed.

"Why did you leave me" I was taken aback at your question and then I asked why didĀ 
I live you?

"You still don't have an explanation" Ā he looked at the sun and only at the sun.Doesn't it hurt his eyes.

"It's okay I'll still wait" that line was enough to make me jerk a tear.I wiped it of quickly so you won't see.Ā 

A car honked at the distant and it's your.You get your thing and when you're about to leave you turned to me one last time.

"You'll need this" he hand me a red umbrella.What is this for I bet it won't even rain? The small umbrella you gave me is pretty familiar

After giving me the red umbrella he ran to the car.Ahhhh why the I didn't explain myself.I'm still here on the shed to wait for my dad and after 5mins I heard his honk already.

"Coming!" I shouted.I gathered my things and the umbrella you handed me and the moment that I stepped out of that shed a drop of water dropped at the crown of my hair.Is this a miracle that you made Yoo Jeongyeon? It's raining hard.How did you do this? Did you cursed me?

I opened that red umbrella you gave me.It was small but it has enough elbow room for me to fit in and I ran crazily at the car of my dad.

"Good thing you brought your umbrella" I folded the umbrella and fixed my things and then I noticed a little hand writing at the handle of the umbrella

"Princess Tokki is mine to protect!-superman"

Know I remember whose umbrella this is