Chap 3

Dirty hands,Clean heart

Sorry for not updating lels hehehhe 

Belated merry christmas twatdeuls

P.s dubchaeng will kiss lolllolo my ship lolololo


("Yah let's go let's go now let's go" he's pulling my hands because Is topped suddenly to take a break from running and running around

"I don't want to play with you anymore"
"Why? Aren't I fun to be with"
"No but you're tiring to be with.Im still girl you know"He wiped my sweat using his superman hanky.After the party,we become closer with each other up to the point that we bicker a lot.

"Of course I know! You're my princess remember?" After all these years,I still can't forget the way you made me feel at such a young age and that's when I questioned myself,do people at young age fall in love?

"Where are we going?"
"Just come with me,you'll love it" Jeongyeon led the way and we ran and run with our hands intertwined.

"Okay stop" I followed what he said and then he placed his hands on my eyes 

"What are you doing Jeongyeon?"
"Trust me,I'll lead your way" he leads me to somewhere I didn't know.As a child Iwas really excited where we'll go

"3,2,1 tada"  he removed his hands from my eyes and as I started to regain my vision  recognized that we're at the park and then I saw a picnic mat and a basket at the floor under the mango tree standing there.

"A picnic for my princess"
"Why did you do this?"
"I don't know" he looked at me for a while

"Let's eat")

"Annyeonghaseyo" I snapped out from my flashback when someone greeted me.It's my seat mate who I forgot her name.

"Hello" I greeted back.She has this peaceful aura,she looks prim and proper,and has this gummy smile.

"So do you know them?"
"Uhhhh the lollifives?" She laughed at me.What's funny actually?

"Don't call them by that name they actually hate it"
"Ohhhh"
"Sooo... You know them" this girl is friendly and she seems nice but should I tell her? Or should I lie? I mean we just met there's no really reason to tell her but why is she curious out of all the people in this classroom,she's the only one to approach me but with this question.

"Uh by the way I'm Myoui Mina,you can just call me Mina" so she's a 
Myoui.The Myoui's are admired for high quality instruments especially in Japan.

"Im Nayeon" we shake our hands as a formal greeting.She seems uncomfortable actually but I don't mind

"About you're question,yes I know him but not personally I just know him as a person" 
"Of course! Silly me who wouldn't know the Yoo's" Mina smiled showcasing her gummy smile 

"But do you want to know..them?" Should I say yes? Should I say no? God she's killing me with anxiety.

"Not personally..you know I'll tell you their background and stuffs you should know about them"  ohhh so that's what she's talking about.

"What do I need to know about them?" 
"A lot actually.Well it's a kind of necessity for new students to know about them because you know...this school revolves around them actually." Well of course 
I know that they own the school but there's Mina's eyes are attracting me and actually luring me to listen.It's like she planted a seed of curiosity at my brain.

"Tell me more"

"Ms.Myoui and Ms.Im,stop conversing when the teacher is telling something in front" Mr.Heenim noticed us conversing with each other.

"Sorry sir" Mr Heenim proceeds to discus basic rules and guidelines in our school.I might be physically present but I'm mentally absent right now.I just don't want to listen to everything at this point.

They entered the room but this time they did it quietly.The lollifives just came from the guidance counselor and they quietly went to their seats but then I saw Jihyo walking towards my direction.He stopped infront of the chair beside me occupied by a boy with uhmmm... let's just say that this boy has a big nose.

"You" Jihyo pointed at the boy

"What" the boy tried to answer toughly but failed horribly.The boy looks nerdy and everything.He has glasses,marvel bag,superman designed socks and,batman wristwatch. 

"Move out from that seat or else"
"Or else what?"
"You won't get to see your nose again loser" the boy suddenly stood up and went to the vacant chair besides their group.

As Jihyo sat beside my side,he fidget on his things and he grabbed his mini notepad and pen from his bag.I saw him write something at the corner of my eyes.I saw that he's about to give me a folded paper but then someone stood at the middle of our isle.

"Go back" So this is what happens after three years?

"But hyu-"
"One"Jihyo stood up and then went to his original place with a grumpy face and then the nerdy guy seated beside me again.Our teacher is aware of the mess that's happening,maybe he just don't want to talk about it and prolong the conversation.

After minutes of discussing,our teacher finally finished discussing the campus rules and regulations but those minutes lasted like  hours for me.I didn't knew that being around you will be this uncomfortable.

"Okay class I will leave you for a bit,make sure to observe proper decorum okay?"
"Yes sir" When Sir left the room,the classroom suddenly turned noisy.

"That's Jeon Jungkook,he's twins with Jeon Somi" Mina said.It actually creeps me out a little how she speaks quietly and suddenly.

"So you know them already right? But let me give some brief introductions about them.They're a group of friends but they don't have this group name but the teachers came up with a name that they really hate and that's the lollifives" nodding is the only answer here I guess 

"But why lollifives?"
"Well there's two reason actually.One is because they can make everybody the biggest er for them and the other one is they look sweet and everything but when you bite into them,that's when will you know that they're hardheaded" based on Mina's description,I think I know where's this going.

"The lollifives are composed of five boys,but not just ordinary boys.They're the richest of the richest,the worst of the worst,and the handsome of all handsome boys not only here in the school but in the whole country I think or maybe even in the whole wide world." And my hunch is right.Did he change because of me?

"Let's start with the youngest,Chou Tzuyu.He's the savage boy of this group,well everybody is but he's like the most.He's from taiwan.He's also know as Yoda.He carries the school pride in board games.Chess,Checkers,Scrabble,Games of the generals, everything.Name it and you'll get it.He has good grades on recitation for but has bad grades over all."I looked at Tzuyu.He has this dreamy eyes that's shining under the light.He has this big ears and has green higlights.

"And the second Makne,Yoo Chaeyoung.He's the smallest among them and the one who has good standing on grades.He's the president of the Newsletter team.He's also good at arts.He might look tough but swear to God he's a softie.I kinda know him because he's my bestfriend's boyfriend,Kim Dahyun right over there" She pointed the white girl that's with Chaeyoung.Well they match each other,that's the only thing that I can say maybe because I have prior knowledge about him

"Next up is Jihyo,he has the leadership skills.Everybody admired him for that.He gets high grades at reporting.He's the head leader in our singing club.He handles the Tenor  and the Sopranos but he can probably do every voice range."I also know Jihyo.He's been our friend since we're grade four.

"And that's Momo.He's from Japan.We used to be friends with Sana,another girl from Japan that's also my friend.We became friends in Japan because of our fathers,they're business partners then we all decided to move here in Korea since we're expanding our family business  here in Korea and since then he became friends with and things just happened" 
"Are you sad that you're not friends anymore?"
"I don't know but I just got used to it" Mina's situation is almost the same as ours but should I just get used to us not talking like we're completely strangers.

"Going back to our topic Momo,looks like he's always high and everything but he isn't.One of our teachers even sent him to drug test.He's the main dancer of our dance club.He has this good boy aura but he's actually a player.He likes toying with girl's heart,a playboy in disguise of an angel." Momo is always smiling and has blonde hair and he screams and groans always.They're conversing right now in a circle,laughing and doing stupid things but you seems like sleeping.You're the only one who's in your proper seat.Aigooo Jeongyeon seeing you sad makes me want to hug you.If only I can hug you.

"And last but definitely not the least,the trouble maker and has the worst public appearance,Yoo Jeongyeon.Everybody knows him for two reasons,he's a Yoo and he's a total badass and an .Among them he's the one with the realest cold personality.He's know as a playboy but the thing is he inly had one relationship.He's the powerhouse of the whole sports club.Captain ball of the basketball team and the volleyball team,good at badminton and table tennis,the best batter of baseball,has the fastest lap on swimming,never had a bronze or silver medal on taekwondo,he simply can play every sport  and be good at it at every cost.He even knows A1 racing and won on a national competition for drifting.He's like a monster on court and the mvp for 4 consecutive years actually.Everybody knows how bad his academics is but everybody was shocked when he won first place on math quiz bee last year. Some of the teachers here calls him Kyungwan but we don't know why that's why we never call him Kyungwan.He's the biggest heartthrob,every juniors and even seniors likes him especially when they found at that he's a god based on his ex girlfriend that's in the other section,Jung Soo Jung also known as Krystal" What?! he had a girlfriend?Wait let me compose myself first before I ask Mina.

"He had a girlfriend?"
"They're known as the power house couple.Well they broke up last year suddenly then Krystal had this boyfriend,a member of the dance club,Kim Jongin also known as Kai than all of a sudden Krystal made a rumor about Jeongyeon,that he's a god and a beast on bed" I still can't absorb the information.So he's not a anymore.

"But you know what I think he can be better,I mean he can be the best.I think he's not that bad" I was a bit curious why Mina thinks this way.After all what she told me about Jeongyeon's public identity,She actually believes that he's good?

"Why did you say so?"
"Well when we were first year highschool,I was bullied alot.One time the bullies was about to take everything and was about to hurt me but then he saved me from them like he's the best fighter,like he's superman" Well he is superman,my superman.Mina's eyes glimmered while she was talking about Jeongyeon.

"Do you like Jeongyeon?" I didn't expect to blurt it out.ahhhh what a mess I am

"Well he's been my biggest crush sinc-"
"Class" everybody returned to their seat at the sight of their homeroom teacher

"You can now take your brake"