First call

Fast Pace

“Ireona Jihoon-ah! Like seriously now, big kid. Or else you'll be late in school!" Lee Jihoon suddenly got up straight from his bunk bed due to his roommate's warning. 

I can't be late what the—

"Yah Jihoon go and get ready now, you still have to attend to your classes. It's your practical examination on one of your subject remember? Do you know what time is it you beast? It's quarter to ninth already! Now you beast get that @ss of yours out of the bed and you'll be late very, very soon!" Seungkwan hollered the boy with his 'Duh-prepare-now-' voice.

Jihoon's eyes widened a bit as he went straight to the shower room and get himself ready to school. He only have an hour to be at school before his class starts.

Everything about Lee Jihoon this morning seems in fast pace, ahuh.

He's almost out of their cabin when Seungkwan called him. "Jihoon hyung won't you eat your breakfast?" 

"I guess I would skip breakfast for now. I have to attend school because I'm getting late. See you later, Seungkwan." Seungkwan just nodded and Jihoon rode his bike off to school.

 

 

"WOAH Jihoon-ssi! You're such a music prodigy! I know my expectation for your performance today is high. But nonetheless you never failed my standard of you. My ears are blessed! You may now take your seat, mister." Jihoon again received another batch of praise from their class facilitator while the class can't help but to clap their hands. Obviously, she was so moved upon the boy's performance. Of course, it's Lee Jihoon you're talking about.

Who is Lee Jihoon for everybody, maybe?

Lee Jihoon is a 20-year old senior college student majoring music. He is quite famous in their university since his facilitator on his early year in college bragged about his amazing performance, quoting that it is his self-produced song. From then on, he is always invited in every school programs to perform. Students applause at the end of his production number so he always have the courage to continue his chosen field. Music.

Every clap, every roar. They were some of the factors why he never regret to choose music than to follow his dream when he was young which is to be a lawyer. He has enough reason why.

Apparently he lives in one of the cabins owned by Pledis University. In estimation, it is only 10-minute walk from cabin to university and vice versa. He stays with Seungkwan, the noisy kid earlier, and Mingyu, the hot guy from Institute of Engineering. Again, he has enough reason why he choose to just live at the dorm.

Reasons. What a Lee Jihoon hate, but what also he has.

 

 

 

 

Past 5:30 pm when his classes were done after hours and he thought it's better if he would go straight home because he wants to rest. He crammed for his performance last night so it's a great idea that he can have a good sleep for today.

See? How prodigy a Lee Jihoon could be. He made an awesome song in just a night and he pulled it off in class awesomely. 

He rode his bike until he reached home. He go to the bedroom and rest his tired body on his bed. He's already half asleep when suddenly his phone rang. He answered the phone although he's quite annoyed because someone interrupted his almost sleep but he also got curious because unregistered number flashed on screen.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Hello, babe." Babe? Jihoon thought in full confusion.

"Babe? I guess you called a wrong n----"

"Nope baby. You are Jihoon, right?" Now, now. Jihoon flinched at the person on the other line's remark. Who wouldn't freak out if someone you ain't know called you baby.

"Baby? You dweeb. As if you are my freaking daddy."

Jihoon guessed the person on the other line smirked as he heard the 'tsk' sound. "Daddy? That would be a good idea then. I can be your daddy."

"What the heck. Who are you? I'm not in the mood for a prank okay?"

"Who am I? Hmm, maybe, call me Hoshi then. Bye babe! It is nice talking to you my fluffball."

"FLUFFBALL?! YOU SHUT---HEY! THIS MORON DROPPED THE CALL I'M STILL SPEAKING!"