What have I done....

That should be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung’s eyes suddenly opened, he woke up feeling his throat gone dry probably from screaming and felt the tears on his cheeks. ‘It’s all a dream thank goodness’ Jinyoung thought as he placed a hand on his beating (and probably broken) heart. He quickly stood up and decided to go early to school for  he has to retrieve back his Jaebum yes HIS and stop Mark from doing what he had done to his nightmare in reality.

 

He breathe a sigh of relief when he saw in the classroom Jaebum sitting on his chair simply highlighting his paper and repeating his lines again and again but for Jinyoung the way his adam’s apple bobbed it’s simply mesmerizing and the way he concentrate on his works you can feel his passion traveling through your own veins, he’s just so charming that no one can resist him but only Jinyoung who had always rejected this man, the one who always pushed him away. 

Jinyoung felt so guilty, it’s all his fault after all so he calmed his nerves first by breathing and decided to finally approach the older. He tentatively walked nearer and sat in front of Jaebum. 

“Hi hyung” he tried to sound casual but came nervous instead

Jaebum lifted his gaze and found a pale Jinyoung in front of him. Knitting his eyebrows in confusion he eyed Jinyoung curiously before smiling. 

“Good morning you’re relatively early today”  Jaebum smiled placing a hand to keep his script

“Nervous?” Jinyoung asked carefully not to look the one who’s actually nervous

“Yeah but I’m good, though Jinyoung are you ok?” Jaebum’s voice is filled with concern that if Jinyoung is not confused right now he might find it sweet 

“Yeah why would I not be?”

“Well besides that you looked pale, your eyes and nose are red then you’re voice is kinda scratchy so yeah definitely something’s up” Jaebum finished his sentence by placing a warm hand on the younger’s now burning cheek and Jinyoung’s eyes widened that he quickly backed away.

“Sorry just checking on you” Jaebum muttered eyes and voice screaming hurt and all Jinyoung wants to say is that it’s fine, Jaebum can touch him, that he likes the older too, that he’s just flustered but none of that came to his mouth while the man in front of him smiling ruely.

He wanted to say something, ask for forgiveness for everything, ask for a chance, explain himself and as he’s trying to string coherent and genuine sentences when Jaebum speaks again. 

“Have you seen Mark?” Jaebum asked him and Jinyoung heard his heart broke to hundreds of pieces

“Huh?”

“He’s not picking up his phone after yesterday. He’s doing fine right? Not like he’s sick or something” Jaebum chuckled that Mark has the audacity to ignore his calls and messages and now he’s late for their one last practice 

“Why are you waiting for him?” actually the reason is very apparent but  Jinyoung wants to hear it to the older for his logic may still be sleeping up to now. 

“Jinyoung-ah we have to practice remember? So have you seen him?” 

“No” 

“Ohh alright then sorry for bothering you I’ll just wait for him outside” Jaebum smiled standing up and though Jinyoung felt a lump to his throat he swallowed it for he has to ask now, he has to correct his mistakes before it’s too late. 

“Do you really like me hyung?” his voice came out too small but enough for Jaebum to stop on his tracks and look at Jinyoung who’s now struggling to hold his gaze up proving his point that he wants to talk about this. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter