Stop it

That should be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung’s there again sitting on his chair, shooting intense gazes towards Jaebum and Mark again for this is the day of their presentation, the presentation he’s dreading to watch that surely would cause a wound in his heart.


 

He’s so sure his knuckles are pure white now with how he clutched his fist and how he keep on shooting daggers on the back of Jaebum’s head and Mark’s oblivious smiling face to whatever the former is whispering in his ears.


 

“Are you sure this is gonna work?” Jaebum asked nervously as he try to calm his nerves and be secretive as much as possible. Mark just smiled like he’s not the crazy one to tell him to go extra for the scene to prove that yes Jinyoung likes him and yes he’s jealous because of them.

 

“I swear Mark if this didn’t work--”

 

“What you’ll tell Jinyoung?” Mark asked him innocently grinning revealing his oh so white pearly teeth

 

“As if I could do that” Jaebum huffed

 

“Relax Jaebum I told you many times you’re not my type right? So I don’t see any problem with that”

 

“It’s just that what if he believe in us? What if this cause more harm?”

 

“Then just go confessed to him then”

 

“I’ll look like a player”

 

“Nahh tell him I dumped you” Mark said squeezing Jaebum’s cheeks and they laugh together trying to calm their nerves to whatever they’re planning to do.  Unbeknownst to them Jinyoung’s blazing gazes that roasted their backs.



 

“Calm down” Jinyoung keep on muttering under his breath to calm his nerves for he’s feeling mixed of nervousness and irritation.

 

“Jinyoung-ah are you ok?” a warm hand placed on his right shoulder and melted under Jaebum’s equally warm eyes that are filled with concern

 

“Are you ok? You look so pale are you sick?” Jaebum then proceed to sit on his side and placed a hand on his burning forehead. Jinyoung try so hard to tear away his gaze from the older but he just can’t enjoying every attention the older is giving him

 

“Hmm you’re hot”

 

“Oh so you find Jinyoung hot?” Mark’s voice suddenly ringed to their ears making them flustered and Jaebum quickly looked away and removed his hand much to Jinyoung’s dismay.

 

“Shut up Mark I’m just checking on Jinyoung” Jaebum casually said though the tips of his ears are red.

 

“Hmm let me see” Mark comes nearer and Jinyoung quickly shoot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter