My Fault

That should be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If looks could kill, Jaebum and Mark must be burnt now with how Jinyoung stared at them with mixed of agitation, irritation and jealousy. He’s been monitoring their practice or flirting in Jinyoung’s perspective for Jaebum’s demonstration. He may prevented this if only he said yes when Jaebum asked him to be his partner but thanks to his uncontrollable heartbeat that knocked out the air in his lungs he became mute and Jaebum may misunderstood that as a rejection and asked for Mark instead who agreed.

 

“I’ll go over this again I’ll present scenarios from how your crush would notice you, how to court and how to celebrate your monthsary sounds good?” Jaebum asked calmly like he’s not breaking Jinyoung’s heart with those scenarios

 

Mark nodded his head and smiled brightly willing to help his friend out.

 

“Why am I here again?” Jinyoung muttered under his breath unaware that his words floated to their ears.

 

“Aww Jinyoungie because you have to watch our acting. Besides we need your guide and comments to make sure everything would be beyond decent” Mark smiled to him innocently

 

“Besides you rejected me right? so this is the least thing you can do for me” Jaebum said still not looking at him, the sarcasm in his voice is still evident and the hurt in his eyes is too strong to shut Jinyoung up.

 

“Ok let’s do this” Jaebum said placing down he’s script motioning for Mark to be ready

 

“Are you tired of being passed by? Like the love of your life is yet so near and far. Don’t worry I am here to help you just follow me and I’m sure that your self-acclaimed love of your would be real” Jaebum said grinning cheesily and ended with a very subtle wink directed to empty chairs.

 

“Ok for step 1 you can choose from two options either you do it in unassuming subtle way or go for more direct approach”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“If you want your crush to notice you make sure you have enough courage to talk to them remember confidence is the key”

 

Mark then walked and Jaebum casually followed him

 

“Excuse me” he said grinning Mark turn around looking confused “can you help me find my key?”

 

“Key for what?

“For your heart”

 

Jinyoung wants to roll his eyes on how Mark blush to those words like seriously can blush be act upon too?

 

“I’m sorry I think you’re mistaken I can’t help you with that” Mark tried to move away but Jaebum is quick enough to block him

 

“Ohh I’m sorry but I’m actually lost”

 

“You’re studying here right how can you be lost---”

 

“Lost in your eyes”

 

Again if Jinyoung wants to roll his eyes earlier now he’s sure his eyes may already rolled off to the floor.

 

Mark quickly ran out and Jaebum came back to his narrator tone again “that’s it for gentle approach and next let’s go for a more direct one”

 

‘Isn’t that already direct?’ Jinyoung thought not wanting to mutter anything more

 

“This may seem basic but believe me this is classic and would be enough to make your crush’s heart beating wildly”

 

Mark walked again while Jaebum walked in the opposite direction and once in the middle, Jaebum bump their shoulders making Mark stumble backward and Jaebum is quick enough to catch him by the waist. They stayed like that for a while Jaebum hand comfortably resting on Mark’s waist while the latter placed his hand on the former’s neck. They locked eyes for too long and Jinyoung force a phlegm that never existed.

 

 

 

“Sorry” Jaebum muttered gently helping Mark to regain his balance

“That’s ok you’re a good catcher though”

“And you’re a catch” Jaebum smirked

 

Jinyoung doesn’t know if this is still part of the skit but it sure breaks him. ‘Why are they so sweet? Why did they look compatible? Why why…..why not me?’ These thoughts keep on pestering Jinyoung until he felt Jaebum’s coming presence towards him


 

“Oh gosh no did he saw how pissed I am? Is he going to ask me about my evaluation? What if he wants me to do it instead of Mark hyung? I’m better on acting right?” Jinyoung’s head keep on sputtering with questions while Jaebum comes nearer.

 

“Jinyoung” Jaebum said calmly looking at him with a glint of hope

 

“Yes?” Jinyoung’s voice came out too small for his liking

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter