Tired of you

That should be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum went home feeling tired all of a sudden not only because of what seems like never ending practice he had with Mark but once again he was rejected by Jinyoung. All of his efforts were fruitless and while he’s willing to wait there are times especially today that he gets tired of waiting again and again.


 

He’s going to bury his heart ache when he received a text “can we talk?” Mark asked him. Jaebum chuckled the older can just call him without asking it over a text. He press the call button and Mark is quick enough to answer it.

 

“Miss me already?” Jaebum tried to joke but though he’s not seeing the older he’s sure Mark shrug his shoulders.

 

“Not really but I wanted to ask you something”

 

“Ok spill”

 

“Are you ok?”

 

“What kind of a question is that?”

 

“I know you Jaebum we’ve been friends since ages, long before you met Jinyoung so drop the act you know I won’t buy it”

 

“Wow that’s like the longest straight sentence I’ve heard from you, I feel so special” Jaebum grinned placing a hand to his heart though the older won’t see him.

 

“Well you should be since I even bother to ask you”



 

“Yeah right and can you explain to me why are you asking me about my condition”

 

“I believe I asked you a question first so you should give me an answer”

 

“I’ll answer that once you cleared the reason”

 

“Fine since you’re so stubborn I’m going to tell you. I saw how your face literally fell when Jinyoung rejected you. Like you lost Nora or something then you came to me and as a very caring and kind person I agreed.

 

“Wow thank you for having a huge heart” Jaebum sarcastically replied as he lie down on his bed.

 

“Ohh you’re always welcome so there I answered it so how are you Jaebum?”

 

Honestly, Jaebum doesn’t know how to answer Mark’s question. He’s tired of being rejected but it’s not like he can forget Jinyoung just like that. It’s not like he didn’t try but he just never able to succeed no matter how hard he tried.


 

“I can actually hear you thinking Jae” Mark ended his reverie when he heard a sip sound on the other end

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Drinking you want some?”

 

“Nahh as if that’s possible”

 

“Yeah not like I would give you some”

 

Jaebum rolled his eyes Mark is someone so quiet that once he got the chance to talk it revealed his sarcastic and sharp tongue.

 

“Actually I’m tired I’m hanging up” Jaebum was on the way to end the call when Mark speaks again

 

“Tired of me or Jinyoung”

 

“Both”

 

“See he’s the problem not me”

 

“You’re giving me a headache”

 

“He’s giving you a heartache that’s far more wors

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter