Chanyeol and His Crew

Across the Horizon | chanbaek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They left the capitals a while ago, all of the boys carried the crates full of supplies to the hold and as of the girls, they got the ship ready for the endless sea.

"That does it, Captian," Jongin shouted out as he drops the final box.

Chanyeol smiled and thanked him. "Kris! Are the sails ready?"

A tall and handsome man, around his late 20's saluted before coming down the forecastle. "Yep!" 

The sound of his boots echoed out as he opened the hatch and went down to the lower deck. He found most of the girls in there. He saw Luhan, a short brunette with a pixie cut fixing the beds. Yixing and Minseok were laughing as they hold a book. The young captain raised an eyebrow, curious to what they were laughing about. 

"Hi, Luhan," he greeted. She looked up and smiled at him.

"Hey..."

"You're doing fine?" He asked. 

She nodded quickly. "Oh yes, sir. Everything's fine. Thank you..." She lightly blushed.

"Where's Kyungsoo?"

"Oh. She's down in the kitchen."

 

 

They were off at sea. 

Kris was patrolling the sea with Jongdae as Kyungsoo, with the help of Jongin, made lunch. Minseok and Yixing were setting the tables before someone shouted.

"Fire!"

"Captain, we see fire off at the distance!" Yixing exclaimed, retracting his telescope. 

"..." 

Luhan gasped. "But sir, you promised you wouldn't use foul language!" The captain bit his lip, muttering a quick apology. And maybe, in the distance, he could see Sehun rolling his eyes. 

"Where's the fire at Kris?"

"Seems to be on an island."

The rest of the crew from the gallery and kitchen came out. Kyungsoo knitted her eyebrows as she chewed on her lips. "Well, we must do something! We just can't leave those people out there!"

Chanyeol sighed. "You''re right. Turn left Suho!"

A guy with short brown hair nodded, turning the steering wheel left, opposite from where they were going to. 

 

 

"Jesus Christ, this place is burnt to ashes..." Jongin said as he stepped on what seems to be the remains of paper. 

"And big..." MInseok gasped. She felt so minute compared to Amaranthine. Yixing nodded.

"Umm... Well, alright. What are we supposed to do anyway?"

Kyungsoo rolled her eyes. "Right, well we should split up. You know, so it'll be faster to find survivors...If there are any..."

Chanyeol sighed. What a waste of time. This place is a hell hole. "Yeah, um, okay."

Suho was left on patrol for the ship as Chanyeol, Luhan, and Sehun checked near the forest and north. Kris, Jongdae, Minseok looked at the East and South while Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Yixing looked around the West. Each team received a compass, followed by pistol gun to let the other teams know if you found something. 

Chanyeol held Luhan's hand as she tripped over some decaying roots. The small beauty smiled and blushed, muttering a quick "thank you." Sehun silently snorted. This is ridiculous, he thought. 

There were so many plants, from flowers to herbs to weeds, this forest was full of them. Minseok would've loved this.

The "South and East" Team stumbl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter