bloody rain

unexpected tales

 

       The sky is changing the colour as the trees grew thicker each steps we take. I notice something odd about them again but what is it huh? I look throughly for awhile.         After i realised it, i unconsciously snap my right fingers. Loud enough to make Sehun that are walking like 5 meters in front of me turned his head towards me. Even in that distance i clearly can see he raised his right eyebrow. Looking a little piss off by my action.I smile shyly while shooking my head. Telling him that there's nothing wrong . I quicken my pace to matched his.

"Sehun, how old are you?"                                                 "Older than you for sure"                                                       "How long does it takes to come out of this forest?"           "If you are clever, this journey will be faster"                  "What do you mea-"                                                               "Enough! We are here to help you,not getting to know each other."     With that he walk faster , leaving me behind.           I scrunched my nose. What the hell is wrong with him?

All of sudden, the rain starts pouring from the sky and followed by thunder bolts . Ouhhhh C R A P ! Luck wasn't on my side then. "Hurry" Sehun run towards me with scrunched eyebrows and grabbed my hand in his. My eyes widen with his action.                                                                 ~                                        

     We walked (still my hand in Sehun's) and suddenly the giant stop making my head bumped to his back. "Sorry" i murmured . "Why are we stopping?" I questioned. "We need to go to the other side of this river by stepping on the rocks. It's can be slippery so watched us like an eagle eyes." It's finally Sehun's turn . He take a few steps and i follow him closely. I am reaching for his hand when i slip off the rock. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact to come and greet me but i feel nothing. Warmness engulf me in slow pace. I open my eyes just to find Sehun's face inches away from mine. "Well.em thank you for saving me but.. you can let me go already" i look everywhere but him. He look so captivating with the water droplets running down his hair . His eyes roaming down from my face. "Kya!" I pushed his face away and ushered him to go first.   After crossing the river with such embrassement , i quickly pull my t-shirt.The damp t-shirt that presently hugged every curved of my body. Stupid Oh Sehun. Stupid the eyes if him.                                                                                                ~                                                                                                      "We better take a break since it is pitch dark already. " Suho said and lead us to a place full of dried leaves. Baekhyun looks exhausted among us all. "Lets make a bonfire , Tae Rin might catch a cold because she still wearing the damp clothes." Baekhyun suggested . "Come here for a second"chanyeol order me while waving his hand. "I'll give you the warm you need" he smile proudly. "W-what?" I stuttered. "I-it's o-okay. I'll b-be fine. " i said while stuttering so bad. "You scared her Yeol" "ohh did i? I'm sorry. I didn't meant to" Chanyeol apologise. "It's okay. I'll just go and change my t-shirt." I was about to walk away when i remembered that my t-shirts are not with me. 'You sneak your t-shirts in Kai's bagpack remember?' I mentally facepalmed. Putting a poker face i asked them "could i perhaps borrow a long sleeve sweater?"

~

"Are you done already?" Sehun questioned. "Can't you wait a little longer? I barely can see anything" i hurriedly change clothes behind a bush. I peak my head just to see Sehun is resting his back to a tree that is located quite far from the bush i'm hiding. "Don't ever think of peaking you rascal" "So cocky of you! I'm getting tired standing here okay?!" I can clearly see Sehun's lips turning to a smirk . "Just go then, it's not like i asked you to come with me" i said,tying my hair to a messy bun. "If it's not Suho hyung ordered me to, i won't be here you know?" I walked out of the bush and towards him. "I don't take excuses dude"