screwed

unexpected tales

 

      I grip my fingers to my palms, controlling my anger that are building up. "No one knows what will happen ahead of us. What if i was'nt there for you? What if we incidently seperate from each other? " Kai voice is raising up. He combed his hair with his fingers.I feel guilty out of blue. Kai is not a person that can easily lose his temper. I quickly wrapped my arms around his. "I'm sorry Kai . Please dont be mad . If , if only you was not with me, i'll practice what i've learn in girl guides to stay alive" i whisper . He pull me off and look right into my eyes. "It was me whom should say sorry. Kim Tae Rin. I'm sorry. I'm sorry about what im going to do. It wasnt my choice. Please be safe " he sent me a smile which contents so many expression i cant figure out.

   

     "See you there Kim Tae Rin" he whisper. 'What was that mean?'I smile nevertheless, my hand is reaching his and with a blink of an eye he is not there. Kai is gone! My smile dropped in millisecond. 'No no , this is not happening!'

"Kai! Kai!"

"Kai! Kim Jongin!"

 "Yahh, Kim Kai! "

     This can't be true. He is gone in front of my eyes. He just left me. My legs becomes wobble and without my knowing i'm in crouch position. I'm crying so hard. Knowing that my only friend and cousin left me alone in the middle of forest make me feel a mixture of feelings. I'm feel disappointed, sad ,dumbfounded and much more. I want to take a look at my nails but my fingers are trembling so much. My nails are changing their colour which show my feelings. The yellow colour on my nails which show happiness and excited are changing to grey colour which show sadness and disappointment.

 

Author's POV

 

    Without Tae Rin's knowing, Kai didnt leave her yet. He is standing behind a tree not far from her place. His heart ripped opened hearing Tae Rin calling his name. 'I had to do this. I'm sorry Tae rin ahh' and he teleport to their house back.

 

Tae Rin POV

 

   I've been crying for 20 minutes already. I take a deep breath for a few times and let it go. Then it hits me. Kai words hits me, so hard.

"What if i was'nt there for you?"      

"It was me whom should say sorry. Kim Tae Rin. I'm sorry. I'm sorry about what im going to do. It wasnt my choice. Please be safe"

"See you there Kim Tae Rin"

that's way he seems weird today. And the phone call earlier , was it about me they talked about? What does he mean by "see you there?" I rubbed the tears away with my back palm. "Please be safe" his voice keep playing in my mind. I need to get the hell out of here. I search for my smartphone .Unfortunately there's no line. 'Calm down Tae Rin. You are a royal girls guides aren't you?' I stood up with my backpack and pick up the shoulder bag. I tied my hair into a messy bun. You can do this Kim Tae Rin! I walk with confident wanting to found a river. I follow my instinct start my journey. I goes left and right and then left again. I havent see or even heard river sound. I walk to my right and stay walking straight ahead. Something attracting me to stay walking this path.

 

   After about 15 minutes i heard it! I freaking heard it! Excitedly i run to the sound. Finally! A river! I sit at the brink of the river. I washed my face and wipe it dryly . Now what i need to do is follow the small path of river. Before that lemme take a few pitcures first. I was snap a photo of the river, of a frog on a wet grass and a few branches on the ground. When i was about to snap a pitcure of a flying firefly , a voice cut me off. "Excuse me? Are you lost?" I turn around just to find 4 hottest man in the world through my camera lensses . And snap! I've taken a pitcures of them. After a second, my senses tell me something. 'In a middle of a thick forest i lost in , i founded 4 hottest man in the world. Who they might be ?

 Guard forests ?

 Angels?

 Were-creatures like freaking were-wolves?

 or even .. criminals?

"May i know who you are? Don't try to do anything stupid. I have a black belt in taek wan doe, a red belt in silat and a blue belt in judo ." I warned them while stand in a ready-attack position just in case ..