ashamed

unexpected tales

 

   With that i earn laughs from a tall man and a man whom at the same height as the one that greeted me earlier."No worries. We are guard forests. Im Kim Junmyeon btw." The black haired man, or Junmyeon shoved me his hand while controlling his laugh with a smile. I shake his hand with a shaky smile. "Kim Tae... oh my god! Did you just say you are guard forests?" Junmyeon nod his head. This time my nail is changing to yellow colour back. Because of feeling overjoyed, i unknowingly hug him. "Thanks so much for coming. You're my life safer. I'll give you a great present once we get out of this place okay?" And i regret sudden action when someone cleared his throat. Oh crap.

   

   Did i just forgot about the other three? I pull out from the hug and put my hands at my back. My nails is probably changing their colour to deep pink colour right now. "Junmyeon-shii, I'm sorry. please forgive me for my actions" i bow to Junmyeon . "It's okay. Call me Suho for short." He try to smile and act like nothing happen but i can see he is blushing like me rn. "I'm Park Chanyeol" the giant with grey hair colour said. "I'm Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you" the man with Suho's height speak up and show me an eye smile. "Sehun, Oh Sehun" the dark hair colour man with the same height as the giant said while nod his head a little.

 

     "Nice to meet you guys too. I'm Kim Tae Rin" "well we better get going now. It's going to be a long walk. Are you okay with that TaeRin?" "I'm good." They offer to help me carry my bag (it's Suho and Chanyeol actually) but i insisted in bring it on my own. We continue walking to a small path in between big trees in a line. Suho walk in front of chanyeol followed by Baekhyun , Sehun and the behind of the line is me ..

  

  'I wonder why i feel like i've been here before'

  'this place seems familiar to me'  i shrugged at my own thoughts and snap few pitcures of the scenery around us. I look at Suho who is currently walking in front of the line to lead the way out. 'Eh, he did'nt bring any compass with him either'  maybe they recognised and remember the way out already.

I answered my thought positively. Still observing them , another thought come in to my mind. 'That's it!'