Chapter One

Friend with Benefits with Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, Jimin!! Are you sure you’re not coming with us for dinner? It wouldn’t be long, besides you can’t cook properly too at home.” Jin said while the others were laughing.

“Aish, hyung. I can cook alone you know that. Besides, I’m too tired now. I just want to get home fast and sleep as soon as possible.” Jimin said irritatingly. The others would always that he couldn’t cook, but he always denied it. Well, he could cook kimchi fried rice though it didn’t end up good lots of time, but he considered himself could cook. He also could order something when he didn’t want to cook. But, really everyone knew that Namjoon was a lot worse than him. But, being their usual self, Bangtan Boys were never tired teasing their fake maknae.

“Arraseo, arraseo. Then, go home fast. It’s cool outside besides you have to cook as well or else you get yourself starve like last time.” Namjoon winked at him and ran his off before Jimin could catch him. Jimin just glare at Namjoon who’s getting farther than him now. The others were still laughing, but Jimin had no more strength to hit them one by one.

“Just go already, hyung. Also take care.” Jungkook said sincerely. Jimin widened his eyes at Jungkook because after a long time he finally behave politely to him.

“Wah, is it Jeon Jungkook who just said it?” Jimin teased the maknae and he got hit in reply.

“Ya, hyung. I’m being nice with you now.” Jungkook pretended to get mad.

“Aish, you don’t have to hit me, you know. Fine, I’m going home now. Take care all of you, bye.” Jimin bid goodbye to all of them and got into his car leaving all BTS members to have their dinner.

Now, Jimin’s on his way to his apartment. Oh, for all of you who didn’t know BTS had decided to live separately since six months ago because they had a lot of individual schedules. They have come to a conclusion that living together wasn’t really useful for them. They couldn’t really meet each other too, it’s just the comeback that would gather them all. It’s not that their bond was getting weaker, it’s just that the busy schedules had kept them apart for quite sometimes now. And for Jimin, he decided to really live alone. No family, no manager, no servant. Just Park Jimin.

---

It was okay for Jimin at first because he thought he would be fine. When he’s too tired or just lazy, he could always order something out. But, after a couple of months, he felt the differents. Eating alone was not really his style. Usually when he ordered something, there would always be V or Jungkook who would steal his food. But now, that moment was long gone. He also missed his hyungs home-made food. He even missed Yoongi’s ramen. Really, everything seemed so different now.

“Jimin-ah. Jim..” His manager called him. Jimin stretched his body a little. Oh, he was fallen asleep.

“Why, hyung?” He asked with half-opened eyes.

“We’re arrived now.”

“Ah, really? Okay, then.” Jimin grabbed his bag and phone then headed out of the car.

“Thank you for today, hyung. Take care on your way home.” Jimin said and bowed. After sending his manager, Jimin walked towards his apartment tiredly. Today was a really hectic day for him. After getting into his apartment, Jimin couldn’t help but to lay helplessly on his couch. Soon, he was asleep again.

---

“Yah, Park Hwayoung. I want you to get out of my apartment now.” Mrs. Song, the owner of Hwayoung’s apartment, said angrily.

“Now, like right now? I mean it’s night already. It’s 10.30 p.m. now and I’m a girl.” Hwayoung tried to persuade Mrs. Song to let her stay, at least for the night.

“So, what? I don’t care if it’s night or midnight. I’ve been so patient with you all this time, but now I’m not going to do that. You haven’t pay for your rent for three months now and I can’t let you stay here any longer. There are still a lot of people who want to rent this place. They surely will PAY.” Mrs. Song glared at Hwayoung.

“Aish, but I can’t get out now. I have a lot of stuffs and it’s impossible for me to bring them at once and right now. Please let me stay for one more night.” Hwayoung pleaded.

“No, you can’t. It’s your choice now. Do you want me to get your things out or you want take it by yourself?” Mrs. Song took one step into her apartment now.

“Aish, fine, fine. I’ll pack now. But, please don’t do anything with my stuff. I’ll take them tomorrow.” Hwayoung said.

“It’s up to you, young lady. If you don’t take your belongings, I’m gonna sell them.” Mrs. Song said sarcastically.

“No, don’t. I really will get it tomorrow.” Hwayoung said and hurriedly went inside to pack some of her clothes. She only put some of her clothes in her backpack and get other important things along with it. After finished packing, Hwayoung got out of her apartment and saw Mrs. Song locked it.

“You could get the rest of your belongings when you have money to pay your rent.” Hwayoung could only nodded and saw Mrs. Song left her.

“Huft, where should I go now?” Hwayoung asked herself. Taking a heavy step, she walked out of the apartment. It was a cold autumn night and she walked down the street alone.

---

It had been an hour since Jimin arrived at his own apartment and he still laid down on his couch. He was awake a few moments ago because of hunger. His stomach had been ringing as if asking him to cook fast, but Jimin was really not in the mood to cook anything right now. He looked for his phone and saw that it was 11 p.m. already.

“I should have come with hyungs. What should I do now?” Jimin said frustatingly. He walked to the kitchen and opened his refrigerator. He saw nothing there except three eggs and a couple of water bottle.

“Heol, all of my supplies are out already. Should I just order something?” He took his phone out and was about to call a restaurant. But then, he decided to just go to the convenience store, bought some supplies and also food along the way. He picked out a hoodie from his room, took his cap and mask then wear it.

---

Hwayoung walked through the street alone. She really had no idea where to go. She surely had a bestfriend, but it doesn’t feel right for her to disturb her this late. Besides, she had always been a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter