One Crazy Morning

Over Or Back?! (Get Over Or Bring Back?!)

CHAPTER SIX

 

By the time the sun sets, they both have shopping bags with them as they go for shopping to release their stress from their love lifes. They're sitting across each other in a cafe nearby, sipping their smoothies.

 

"I really do hope that you wear them and show to her your iness that she missed.." Chaeyoung chuckled before slurping her smoothie.

 

"Yeah, sure, whatever~" Mina sarcastically. "Ouchh.. You hurt me, Mina. That's how you're gonna thanked me?"

 

"Okay fine,Thank you, Son Chaeyoung. I really had fun with your plans."

 

"Really???" Chaeyoung grins widely and Mina nods. "Really, I enjoyed shopping with you. You should be my bestfriend since before."

 

You just realized that you need someone like me...

 

"Well, it's your fault. You always stick to Momo so that's why we don't often go out for a shopping." Chaeyoung replied with a hint of sadness.

 

"Stop make me regretting.."Mina said it in her low voice that no one can hear it but Chaeyoung heard it, she smile a bit before she rummages through her bag. Mina looked up to her and tilts her head questiongly.

 

Mina watches as Chaeyoung takes out something fluffy, black and white colored from inside her bag. Mina's jaw drop slightly as she blinks at the penguin stuffed toy.

 

"That's for doing well in my plan."

 

Chaeyoung smiled, handing the penguin and Mina has take a few seconds to process everything before taking the cute fluffy penguin with her hands, staring blankly at it.

 

"Chaeng, you really don't have to..." Mina gapes. "I have to besides I burned your penguin earlier. I felt guilty about it since earlier so I decided to buy you one but at least it came from me, not her so you won't remember her."

 

"What if I said that I remember her with this penguin? Will you take it back from me?" Mina asked. She was curious if Chaeyoung will still doing her part in her plan. She was curious if Chaeyoung will control her.

 

"Nope. I won't let you take it back. It's just---- a little gift for you for following my plan." Chaeyoung smiled nervously.

"When did you buy this?"

"When I told you I'm going to the washroom.."

"Oh no wonder you took so long."

 

Chaeyoung giggled while remembering how hard she found a right time to sneak out and buy that penguin that Mina staring for so long while they were strolling around the mall.

 

"Thank you, Chaenggie.. Really.."Mina chuckled softly.

 

"You're welcome, Myoui."Chaeyoung replied. 

 

Mina stared at the brown-eyed girl and Chaeyoung stared back. They were immerse into their staring contest while both of them have smiles playing in their lips. 

 

Chaeyoung has beautiful eyes? I never noticed it before... Damn, she really got beautiful eyes...

 

Chaeyoung spoke, interrupting their staring session "Stop it, I might melt with your stares, Mina. Spare my poor heart..."

Mina smiled triumphantly before she sipped her smoothie. 

 

----------------------------------

The two girls chat happily as they walk down the sidewalk, somehow having their hands holding on each other.

 

Chaeyoung doesn't remember how it happened though. Maybe it's the time when Mina asked her to hold her shopping bag for a moment since she had to tie her shoe. Maybe the time when Chaeyoung pulled Mina when the girl was about to cross the street when the light was still red. Maybe it just happened naturally, walking next each other, hands brushing and then holding onto it.

 

They walked side by side until they reached at Mina's apartment. It's been pretty late now and Mina was worried for Chaeyoung's safety but the other girl reassure her that it's fine, her parents don't bother it because when she mentions her name, they will be more delighted since they shipped her now with Mina. 

 

"Oh no, Mina.. Let me show their messages to me earlier. It's really cringey!!!" Chaeyoung trrying to get her phone from her pocket but Mina stopped her doing that.

 

"It's alright, Chaeyoung. Don't show to me, I already know what they'd said. I can imagine them." Mina giggled, seeing how Chaeyoung can be cute even she is whining.

 

"Alright so.... I'm going ahead before there no buses left." Chaeyoung bid farewell at her but suddenly Mina being not so Mina, suddenly she felt Mina's lips kissed her cheek that now feeling warm. Her brain stopped working for a few seconds before she remember what she was about to say "G-Good night..."

 

What's happening?! To her? and to me?

 

Chaeyoung was still frozen in place, staring at Mina's orbs. "Thanks and take care.. and goodnight too." she smiled shyly, looking away from Chaeyoung's gaze.

 

"Bye~" Chaeyoung nods and started walking, leaving Mina wondering.

 

"Why am I sweet when I'm with her?  Why am I so bold towards her? I don't get it.. Who are you Son Chaeyoung, here...." Mina places her hand on the spot where her heart located as she feel pounding loudly against her chest.


Knock knock knock on my door, knock knock knock~

Mina's phone rang indicating that she received a certain message. Her lips curled up seeing the sender.

 

From:Chaengiee
I already got into the bus :) I might take my sleep when I arrive at home. Let me remind you again, Plan no. 3, act strong and fierce from now on but don't be too much to others, only for her :) Have a nice dream!! Can't wait to see new Myoui Mina :)


----------------------

Mina opens her eyes as the sun shines bright, hitting to her beautiful face. She rubbed her eyes to remove the sleepiness. She automatically looks for her phone under her pillow and checks the time, she also saw a text message from Chaeyoung that made her smile.

 

From:Chaengiee

Good morning, Minari~ Don't forget my reminders! Make them surprise with your new look! Put make up and make them regret that they didn't date you before~ Especially the pabo, make her feel bad! Kekekeke~ Sorry! Make sure to eat your breakfast and take care on your way to school. Text me when you arrive, I'm coming for you ;)

Mina bit her lip, controlling her smile. She replied back.

 

To:Chaengiee

No need to remind me, smol. I got this :) Thanks for your sweet remarks :* See you later, babe..

 

Mina smile victoriously as she hit the send button. She is sure that Chaeyoung will scold her because of babe thing. She is sure that she is blushing mad smol bean. 

 

From: Chaengiee

YAH!!!!! QUIT IT,MYOUI!!! SEE YOU LATER TOO! TAKE CARE!!

 

Yup, Mina is do sure that she will be murdered if she continue calling Chaeyoung her 'babe'. She shook her head and proceeded with her morning routine. 

 

"I'm going to make you regret, Chaeng. For refusing me as your girlfriend this time or rather having me as your date option. "Mina smirked as she look herself in the mirror.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------
It is just another boring morning, a dreadful Monday for everyone. But for the gang it is war day because they found out just yesterday that two bestfriends whose in love to each other just broke up, they don't know who are they gonna support. Momo? Mina? But Momo admitted that it was her fault but she didn't tell why this happened. She promised that she's going to tell them the whole story by this day. For Mina, they can't contact her, they started to get worry. Jungyeon and Jihyo went to her apartment but there was no sign of their friend there since the landlord told them she went out with someone.

 

"Who do you think is that? Is that person cause of their break up?" Jungyeon asked to her friend who's busy eating her breakfast. They were already in the school, waiting their other friends to come. 

 

"I don't think so that person is the reason.. It's Momo's fault, remember? I guess it was because of lack of time to each other. Momo is really busy this time because the show are going to air around next two months. She needs more time to practice and I guess Mina can't hold it any longer. You know, let's just wait them. It will surely be awkward..." Jihyo replied while munching then she quickly remember something "Hey, did Dahyunnie tell you that they Nayeon and her are okay? I didn't get any news about them since last Friday."

 

"I don't know to those two... I bet Dahyun is really happy when she comes here while all of us are having hard time with Mina and Momo. Did she receive Momo's message?"

 

"I don't think so.. If she received it, she totally get worried about Mina's state. She adores Mina lately." Jihyo said and Jungyeon laughed "Yeah, she always teased Nayeon that she can love Mina too if there's no Momo because they were almost face alike. Nayeon sulked for one day, ignoring her and they were cute. Mina could just laugh at them, she never thought that Dahyun could ever joke like that." Jungyeon said as she giggled her favorite moments of her favorite ship or rather couple. 

 


Jihyo deeply sighed "I'm worried for Mina. She has a weak heart, you know. She cried easily. I don't want to see her crying. I'm really tired of this drama."


"Me too... She's like my precious baby... and also Chaeyoung. Those two are my babies..."


 

"How about me? Am I your baby too, Jungyeonnie~" Jihyo showed her aegyo while shaking Jungyeon's arm. "AISHHHH~!! YAH~!! YOU'RE NOT A BABY~!!!"

 

"Then what I am???"

 

"Y-YOU'RE M-MY MOM!!! YOU ALWAYS NAG AT ME!!!" Jungyeon yelled at her and Jihyo hit the latters arm loudly. "SEEEE??!!! YOU'RE LIKE A MOM! MOM ALWAYS HITTING THEIR CHILDREN!!!!"

 

"YAH YOU TWO! COULD YOU SHUT UP!!!!" a strong voice interrupted them, Jungyeon and Jihyo jaw dropped from the new appearance. Even the students around them has their mouth agaped and a lot of girls, whispering and giggling with each other.

 

"Ohmygod~! She's so handsome!" 

 

"She looks like a boyfriend! A cute boyfie~!"

 

"She looks different! How can ever thought she will look charming?"

 

"She look a baddass girl or a badass boy. I can't even choose one~"

 

"GOBLIN! GOBLIN!" girls chanted as they surrounded Son Chaeyoung, who's in dazed and flustered from all the attention of the girls. Even her friends, Jungyeon and Jihyo were too shocked. Jungyeon chuckled as she stood and went to Chaeyoung "What is this, Son Chaeyoung? Are you planning to get all girls' hearts? Seriously!!! You're damn look awesome!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!!" Jungyeon playfully pushed Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung just laughed at Jungyeon's actions.

 

She noticed that Jihyo is still frozen on her position. It's really obvious that she is totally speechless and lovestruck by Chaeyoung's hidden boyish charms. 

 

"Yah~! Jihyo-ah! Why you look like a young girl who's madly in love to Chaeng? Don't tell me, she's your type.. Knowing you for many years, I could'nt imagine that you're not straight after all. YAHHHH~! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME, THOMAS?~!" Jungyeon went to Jihyo and nudge her side. They witnessed how girls went crazy over Chaeyoung. She just like politely refused their offers.

 

"Son Chaeyoung, can we have lunch later?! My treat!!!" a girl suddenly came in front of her, blocking another girls. 

 

"Yah!! Who said she's going with you?! Chaeyoung, can we study together later, the exams are coming soon, we need to get high grades and inspiration to each other. I'm always available if you want~"

 

"Hi~ Ch-aeyoung? I really like you, please accept me!!"

 

"NO! NO! NO! SHE'S A PLAYER, CHAEYOUNG! YOU DON'T DESERVE SOMEONE LIKE HER! You deserve someone who's atheletic like me like your ex-girlfriend!!"

 

"UHHHMMM.. Wait.. Can you stop for a while? I can't breathe... Can you give me a space to breathe?" Chaeyoung said while she's sturggling to get out from the sea of her new fangirls. 

 

"CHAEYOUNG-AH! PLEASE MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL YOU MARRY ME" Jihyo shouted on her top of her lungs while joining to the crowd. Jungyeon frustratedly scratched her head, defeated for stopping Jihyo's sudden gayness towards their friend.

 

"AISSSHHHH!!!! I HATE MY FRIENDS!!! WHY IT MUST CHAEYOUNG LOOK SO GREAT??! I'M SO TIRED FOR BEING FRIENDS WITH THE POPULAR STUDENTS?! SHE WILL BECOME POPULAR TOO~!!!" Jungyeon thought in her inner-self. She just want to have normal days with her friends without those her friends' admirers following at them.

 

"Hey, Jungyeon-ah! What's happening there?!" Dahyun tapped Jungyeon's shoulders while her hand holding her girlfriend's hand. She is also with Nayeon. "Why there's a pack of girls there? Is there some a celebrity in there?" Nayeon asked in confusion.

 

Jungyeon sighed frustratedly "AISSHHH!!! I DON'T KNOW!! YOU TWO MUST SEE IT WHOSE BEING ATTACKED BY THOSE GIRLS ESPECIALLY JIHYO!!"

 

"Jihyo? Why she do that?" Nayeon amusingly said while watching the scene. "Ask her why, she even propose to that person.. Can't believe her that she' s not also straight.." Jungyeon sulked.

 

"Aigoooo~ Is our Jungyeonie jealous?" Dahyun teased, poking Jungyeon's cheek. "Yah! Don't touch me! If you see that person I am referring to, I'm sure you will break up with Nayeon!"

 

"WHHAAATTTT DDIIIDDD YYOUU SAAAYYY YOOOO JUNGYEONNN??!!!"Nayeon grabbed Jungyeon's shirt tightly, making Jungyeon flinched on how Nayeon said it loudly. Dahyun just laughed at them, Nayeon become also close to Jungyeon since before they got together. Nayeon is also part of the gang  now when they were become couple. "Nayeon-ah, don't believe to her words. You know how sometimes she's ridiculous. I can't just break up with you easily and I am person who can't like someone who has amazing visual easily otherwise I hate them.."

 

"Because you easily get insecure, Dubu~!" Jungyeon absentmindly said, Nayeon laughed at her savageness. Dahyun just rolled her eyes. "Let's look that person, Dahyun-ah. I'm curious because of Jihyo!"

 

 

They both walk towards to the crowd that full of bickerings of girls. They can finally see their friend, Jihyo having a fight with the other girls. "It's my first time to see Jihyo being strong when it comes to love. She might see her someone else to that person. I'm so happy for her.." Dahyun said while watching her friend, pushing other girls out but when she is about turn to face Nayeon, she's now not in her side. 

 

Dahyun sighed "I can't believe that my girlfriend just left me here." She saw Nayeon shoving other girls as if she likes that person too. She walked towards to the bunch of girls, trying to catch a glimpse of that person Jungyeon reffering to. 

 

"Chaeyoung-ah!!  SARANGHAE!!!!" they all shouted while getting near at Chaeyoung. 

 

"Chaeyoungie???" Dahyun asked herself why the girls calling Chaeyoung. Dahyun snapped out from her thoughts when she heard Nayeon screaming loudly "OMO!!!! YOUR SO HANDSOME, CHAEYOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"NAYEONNIIEE!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! KIM DAHYUN, WHERE ARE YOU??!!" Chaeyoung called out, making girls more aggresive. Dahyun quickly move in her spot and trying to get rid of the girls off in her way to protect Chaeyoung.


MOVE AWAY GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

All of the girls in the crowd suddenly stopped from their fights as they knew who's the next they're going to fight. Chaeyoung is hers? No, not at all. No one owns Son Chaeyoung except Goddess Chou who's not even here. Dahyun and Nayeon look at that particular person. That person is no joke.

 

"Move! Move! Move! Move!" the girl yelled everyone's blocking her way towards Son Chaeyoung. "Aissshhhh... She's using her strength powers again..." one girl mutters under her breathe.

 

Chaeyoung blankly stared at the girl in front of her. "Yah~ I told you not wear this kind of outfit that makes you look like an oppa. I thought it was only me you want to show this kind of charms. Why you must exposed this to the public?" the girl said while fixing Chaeyoung's crumpled shirt as the girls went crazy over her as they cling on her as they can. Chaeyoung continously stared at the girl before she speaks quietly."Mianhae.. I won't do this again..."

 

Everyone gasped at the moment, totally confused about their relationship to each other but unlikely to Kim Dahyun she asked Chaeyoung as she saw her new appearance "Is that you, Son Chaeyoung?!!!" Dahyun exclaimed loudly. 

 

"What is the meaning of this?! You're dating Son Chaeyoung?!!" Jihyo dramatically asked. After that, a lot of questions bombarded to Chaeyoung and the girl.


"Come on, let's get out of here.." the girl mumbled as she pull Chaeyoung out from the crowd. "Hey! Where are you taking my bae?" everyone shouted while catching Chaeyoung and the girl sudden exit.

 

Dahyun laughed from the happenings. "Chaeyoung looks so hot, I never notice it."

 

"Is she what?!!!" Nayeon angrily pinched Dahyun's ear. Dahyun shrieked in pain before she replied"I said you still look hotter than her, happy?"


"Chaeyoung is lot better than her..." Jihyo mindlessly said."Seriously, you fallen in love to her?! You're so funny!!" Jungyeon cracked out, laughing loudly while teasing her other friend. "Shut up, Jeong! She's not bad. I actually planning asking her out but that stupid girl shows up. She just only using her strength and her kicks to get what she wants. If there's a time that you get attracted to someone, I'm going to tease you non-stop! I'm telling you, I'll make sure you're going to die with embarrassment! You almost said to everyone that you were surprised that I am fangirling over Chaeyoung, you wimp!"

 

"Then fine! Embarrass me all you want! I'm telling you I'm Yoo Jungyeon, a person who cant easily like, attracted and give my heart to someone else! And totally not a person who fangirl like a crazy idiot and I am a person who hides my admiration easily."

 

"Oh really? What about a thing you've been doing for Dahyun and Nayeon? Is it not fangirling moments?" Jihyo mocked.

 

"It is fangirling but you can't see me fangirl over someone who has amazing looks. I have high standards.."

 

"GUYS LOOK!!!! SOMEONE IS ALSO GET SURROUNDED!! WHO'S THAT!!!" Nayeon shrieked as she hastily grab Dahyun's hand and get there. 


------------------

A bead of sweat ran down her face as she stood in front of the school building. She was nervous, scared and a little embarassed. She took a deep breathe before entering the school. She could feel all eyes on her as she walks in. She could hear her classmares whisper to each other. They always have, but this time was different. They were all talking about her. 


 

"Omo, she's actually beautiful ~"

 

"Is that her? Her hair looks great on her!"

 

"She looks so gorgeous with her new hair."

 

"Hi, Ms. Beautiful ~ You're in Senior Class A, right? I never knew that you can be prettier because you're already beautiful in my eyes ~"

 

A short black haired girl, wearing a think black jacket and their school uniform turn around to the guy who asked her. She flashes her fake smile and answered "Yes, I'm from Class A. I'm pretty before? Why you didn't asked me out before? You were too late.. Sorry.." Mina gave her apolegetic smile before continuing walking.

 

"MINA~!!!!!!!!!!" the gang called her, Mina instantly replace her face into happy face as she saw her friends.

 

"Wow! What's happening in this world?! Why everyone is changing? Earlier Chaeyoung and now, you?! HAHAHAHAHA!" Dahyun laughed with disbelief. Jihyo smirked at Mina "Mina, tell me what's wrong? Why sudden change? Is it because of her? Are you two really break up for real?"

 

"Uhmmm... guys, can we don't talk about it for now? Where's Chaeyoung?" Mina avoided Jihyo's question. It's really first time they see Mina looks really lost and broken. Her face gloom when Jihyo asked her. The gang can feel the tension when Momo suddenly spoke behind her. "Why you're looking for her?"

 

 

Mina turned around to face her ex-girlfriend, to see her ex-grilfriend since ever they broke up. She have to admit that she missed the blonde girl but she must look strong in front of her. She must control her feelings after all that this girl hurt her so much.

 

Momo had agape as she stared at her ex-girlfriend. She couldn't believe her eyes. Mina looked really different from when she had dated the girl. This Mina looks fierce and cold based from the jacket she's wearing. This Mina looks so much better. 

 

"Why? You're jealous? Well, you must be. Maybe sooner or later, I fall for her. And also, why do you care? You must take care yours, not the others. I'm going.." Mina said hurtfully, walking away from Momo.

 

Momo smiled bitterly. The gang rushed towards her and asked "Hey, you're okay?What happen?" Jungyeon said with concern as she hugged Momo. "No, I deserve this kind of treatment from her. I cheated her after all. She has a right to be mad at me." The gang was really surprised.

 

Jungyeon detached herself from the hug "What?! You cheated her?! You cheat on your bestfriend?! What the hell, Momo!!!!" Jungyeon glared at her.

 

"Jungyeon stop it, don't make a scene here.." Dahyun calmed her, holding Jungyeon's shoulder. "Why you did that, Momo? I'm really disappointed at you right now. No wonder why Mina acts like that." Jihyo said with a sad tone as she walk away.

 

 

"AISSSHHHH!! I can't longer trust you anymore, Hirai." Jungyeon also walked out, leaving the three of them. Momo sighed before she mumbles "Why they just can't accept that I love someone else more than her? Is really wrong for me to love other person when I don't love her anymore?"

 

 

"It's not wrong, Momoring. It's just---- you cheated her. You don't tell her before she caught you. If you told her that you don't love her anymore, she will understand that and it less painful from seeing you with someone else." Dahyun explained then she smile weakly at her. "I'm sorry Momo but I think you're the one who's wrong here. I'm not forcing you to love her again, I just want you to fix your relationship with her. The gang is affected because of you two. We also should go, Mina might need us. Mianhae..." Dahyun gave her a small bow before tugging Nayeon and leaving Momo alone.

 

"I never knew that this is will be hard than I thought."

 

-------------------------
"Phew~ Finally, there's no one chasing us right now. I'm too tired~" the girl said while catching her breathe for running with the new girlcrush in their campus.

 

"Why you are doing this, Somi-yah?! This will cause a big misunderstanding! They will thought that we're dating."

 

"Wow, I just save you from your crazy fangirls there yet still mad at me. I was scared earlier too you know because Jihyo is one of them. Her force was strong enough to stop me but thankfully she didn't do it."Somi smiled to herself then turn to face Chaeyoung clearly "Why you cut your hair, huh? Moving on?"

 

"Nope, my priorities for now is study not love. I'm here to study."

 

Somi hissed then tease "Study first? Are you high or something? I've never heard that from you, Ms. Hopeless Romantic~"

 

"Shut up, Somi! I'm only hopeless, not the romantic!" Chaeyoung whined and Somi laughed while clapping her hands.

 

"Okay fine you said so but why you're hopeless, though?"

 

"I'm hopeless that I can love again, Somi. I just don't want to feel in love again, you know."

 

"Yet you still watched dramas almost everyday. You're masochist. You're controlling yourself too much. Chou Tzuyu is not the only one pretty here in school if that's your big reason why you fell in love to her and she's not here anymore so why not try to look other pretty girls there since you're now part of popular students from now on because of your freaking, hot-looking, badass hair that suit with your cool face except for the height, of course."Chaeyoung glared at her "AISSSHHHH!!! THIS GIRL IS REALLY~!!" she started hitting Somi and they start chasing each other and ran outside of the room, forgetting that they hide a while ago because of Chaeyoung's new fangirls.

 

While they running each other, Chaeyoung lost her sight on Somi's presence that make her stop running and look for other girl. While wandering around, she can't help to feel flustered every she hears some of the girls giggled and smiling like an idiot at her. She feel like she is different person now. Never in her dreams she expect this scenario because she only wants to live with simplicity. 

 

Chaeyoung decided to stop looking for her rumored/fake/one minute girlfriend, Somi because she is very tired and many people are now trailing behind her. While walking, she saw Momo approaching her. She waved and smile at Momo and Momo slight smile back, feeling awkward as she saw Chaeyoung's new look.

 

Momo started "Wow! You look so nice, Chaeng. Never knew that you can be a handsome guy on this day. Can we talk a bit privately now? B-because...."

 

"Yeah, sure..  I think they would understand it.." Chaeyoung loudly said and she looked back at the girls and smiled at them and the girls understood it and they started to go somewhere else.

 

"You're too cool now, Chaeng. I can't handle it.." Momo giggled then added "Can we talk somewhere private? I don't want to talk about this matter here." Chaeyoung agreed and let herself come along with Momo.


---------------

"Okay so what do you want to talk about, cheater~?"  Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow and give her a disappoint look.

 

"So you already know..."Momo smiled at herself "I guess you're the first one she ran to, am I right?"

 

"I don't care if she is or not! Tell me, why you cheated her?! I only entertained you because I want to know why you don't love her anymore!" Chaeyoung angrily shouted at her. 

 

"Then tell me your reasons why you need to know it, nosy!" 

 

 

"W-what?!!!" Chaeyoung ataken back, she gasped and chuckled while shaking her head "I can't belive this. Of course, you two are my friends!! You're not the Momo that I knew... I think Mina is really right, you've been lying at us.." Momo hastily grabbed Chaeyoung's sleeve and grip tightly "What did you said? Friends? Are friends have a right to intervene and wreck someone relationship? No, right?!"

 

"Wow! You're now blaming me that I wrecked your relationship, it's so amazing, Momo."

 

"I didn't blame you for our break up! I'm saying here that you're the one who will ruin our relationship now!"

 

"Oh, you're still hoping you still have quite relationship with her? Is it friendship that you're referring to? If it is, stop dreaming and go back to the person you're supposedly be with or should I say, the person you chose?" Chaeyoung smirked victouriously.

 

Momo sighed deepy before she glared at her "Get away from Mina.."


"Why? Why would I when she needed me at most this time?" Chaeyoung smiled and looked Momo directly in her eyes.

 

"Feel threatened?" Chaeyoung asked while smiling. Momo glared at her more "Son Chaeyoung----"

 

Chaeyoung looked away and asked amusingly "Why you will be threatened if you don't love her anymore, right?"

 

"Chaeyoung...."Momo breathlessly mutter under her breathe.

 

"Tell me your reasons why you should act jealous when you already ended it. It doesn't make sense, Momo... You can't make me leave Mina especially not for you."


-------------------------

Mina walking away with heavy heart, she felt nervous after seeing Momo. Why Momo looks a jealous girlfriend when she mentioned Chaeyoung? Why she'd be jealous when she already have Ten and don't love her anymore? But at least she saw how Momo's reaction turned into something she didn't seen ever, she saw how Momo looks like fainting when their eyes met, she can feel her burning cheeks at that time but then she remembered Chaeyoung's words that must act strong in front of her.

 

 

"Hey, you're okay?" Mina see Chaeyoung exiting from the a room. Mina just nods and gestured Chaeyoung to come with her. "Come here, Chaeng." she whispered.

 

Chaeyoung happily went to her and asked "Why you look so devasted? Did something happened?"

 

"Oh really? I think I won't be a good actress someday."Mina pouted and Chaeyoung smiled from Mina's cuteness. She lifted Mina's chin and searched for brown orbs from the latter "Is it bad? What happened?"

 

"I talked to her harshly then I walked out from them."Mina replied.

 

"Then it was successful, Mina. I'm sure you look scary in front of her and this time, you look like regretted doing it because you don't want to hurt her, right?"

 

"H-how did you know t-hat I r-regretted i-t?"

 

Chaeyoung smiled bitterly "Because still............. you love her.......... you care for her...."

 

Mina slowly nods as she acknowledges it, Chaeyoung retreated her hand from Mina's chin instead she holds Mina's hand "Let's go now, we might get late in our first class." She could only smiled at Chaeyoung, still feeling heavy, she don't know if it's because of Momo or a sad smile plastering on Chaeyoung's lips as they going to their classroom.

 

Chaeyoung led Mina to their classroom because their classes are going to start but as both of them got almost all the students' attention for their new looks. They can hear a lot of whispers and murmurs about and mostly it was full of admiration and surprise words. However, things got heated because of immature students especially who admired Chaeyoung just this day, brought trouble again as they planning to corner the two who's walking hand in hand and Mina could already sense trouble is coming to her as students glared at her. Mina as being not Mina got a stupidest idea. Call her selfish or what, she don't like that students being with Chaeyoung with the way they look at her. So she decided to spice up the moment with them.

 

 

She squeeze Chaeyoung's hand and put it firmly under her cardigans pocket. Chaeyoung give her 'wth! look' Mina smirked at her and turn her head forward to see fuming Chaeyoung's fans.

 

"Why you're holding her hand?!"

 

"Wae? What's wrong holding her hand? Im  just feeling coldand wanted warmth. Look, I know how much you love Chaeyoung just like me but let's not fight. We're supposed to be friends all together, for us and for Chaeyoung. Let's unite!"

 

Oh my god! What's happening to her? Is she sure she took breakfast?! Why the hell she's agreeing with lovesick fools with me? 

 

"Mina, what are you saying?" Chaeyoung muttered while she pinched Mina's thumb. 

 

"Oh come on, Chaeng. I just making our new fanclub."

 

"Our fanclub???"

 

"Yeah. If you love Chaeyoung as much as I am, you're going to support her and her happiness. So don't make her sad and bother by following her every minute."

 

 

"We can't do that, Myoui! You're taking her away from us!"

 

"Why are you shouting to my, princess?! Freak! She doesn't deserve someone like your idol who looks like some bean!" A guy shouted and the entire Mina and Chaeyoung's little fandom war begins as they bicker.

 

 

"Look what have you done, Myoui! If they end up in detention, it's your fault!" Chaeyoung angrily said while pulling Mina out from the ruckus happening. "Can't help it. They are glaring at me. You're so damn popular now. I choose a wrong person who can help me." Mina replied while giggling, still holding Chaeyoung's hand.

 

 

"Speak for your knights in shining armor earlier. They called you as their princess." Chaeyoung chuckled, it's odd that her anger vanished right away when she heard Mina's giggle. She added "You're new Im Nayeon here. You snatched her crown from being 'oh-so-popular'. Everyone is gawking on your irressitable beauty just now. Look..." Chaeyoung said as she pointed the students looking at them with their jaw dropped.

 

 

"Oh you're liar. You're the one who's been craving for, hottie Chaeng." Mina winked, trying to flirt her but ended covering her face with her palms as she let out fit of her giggles.

 

 

"Nice try, penguin. I won't ever fall myself under that spell again." Chaeyoung bitter said as she reminisce the times Tzuyu flirted her to made her in love to her and of course making the squirrel jealous to them. But Chaeyoung wondered why she did that to Momo? Why she felt that she don't want to let go Mina when Momo requested it? They both stopped their tracks as a familiar voice boomed all over the hallways.

 

 

 

"MINNAAA~!!! THERE YOU ARE! WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!" Jeongyeon loudly said before engulfing the latter in her arms. Meanwhile, Jihyo started running going to Chaeyoung to give her also a tight hug. "Chaeng-ahhhhh~!!!!!!"

 

 

Dahyun and Nayeon just gave them a worried and weird looks. Worried for Mina's state as she walkout earlier and weird because Jihyo is too clingy and affectionate towards Chaeyoung.

 

 

"I---I can't breat-he, P-Park JJihyoo~" Chaeyoung can only manage to say while Jihyo stilll suffocating her with eyes closed. 

 

 

"Are you okay, Mina? Did she follow you? Don't worry, Jeongyeon will hit that pabo if she ever try to hurt you again. I'm here now for you.."Jeongyeon cupped Mina's face with eyes full of concern. Mina frozed and held her breathe from the sudden proximity Jeongyeon giving to her.

 

 

Mina was surprised from unexpected over concerns she received from Jeongyeon. She didn't see this Jeongyeon's image before. Sure, Jeongyeon is your one friend will do anything to protect you by confronting the person who hurt you but she's not also a type of person who shows how worried she is, she never shows that. She always shows her hot-tempered attitude when she knew you got hurt. But now, she's totally different. Her voice is calm and sincere, not with the furious and scary Jeongyeon.

 

 

Mina awkwardly gulped before she replied "I'm okay, Jeongyeoonie.Thanks for your kind concern. Don't worry about me." Mina hold Jeongyeon's hand which cupping on her face.

 

 

"Just tell me Mina if you need something like you wanna talk or anything, just find me."Jeongyeon mumbled before she hugged Mina tightly, putting her chin on Mina's shoulder.

 

 

Chaeyoung and Jihyo coughed loudly, interrupting the two. "Jeongyeon, Mina *cough* We're still here~ Hello~" Jihyo scoffed then she remembered something else. "Yah! Jeongyeon, stop harassing our penguin! You already want to replace Momo in her heart. Let her heart rest first~!" 

 

 

Dahyun laughed loudly making Chaeyoung snapped out from the reality. Why she felt her heart ache suddenly? It's just Jeongyeon hugging Mina, right? There's no problem about it but why she is kind of affected about Jihyo's joke. She can't understand herself.

 

 

"What are you saying, Jihyo?! I just cheering her up, right Minari~?" Jeongyeon let her arm rest on Mina's shoulder while looking at the flustered Mina.

 

 

"Y-yeah. Jeongyeon is right and actually, I am perfectly fine now. If you're curious what happen, I am going to tell you guys this coming lunch, is it fine with you? I just don't want to see her right now." Mina's sudden change of mood confuse all of them except Chaeyoung who knows what Mina is doing. 

 

 

"Okay~" they said unsion and came inside the classroom where their classmate squealed and yelled in excitement, welcoming the new popular students by their new looks. 

 

 

"Son Chaeyoung is so handsome and hot~!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!" one of their classmate loudly said that made them agree right away.

 

 

"Mina is goddamn gorgeous~! I realized that I'm in love with her since then!!!!! Mina, I love you!" their other classmate shouted and almost everyone want to be close with them as they almost been squeezed in the front of their classroom. Jeongyeon cannot do anything because she was carried away meanwhile Jihyo joined in Chaeyoung's fangirls again. Dahyun and Nayeon just looking all the happenings inside their room, hands tightly held each other.

 

 

"Nayeon-ah..."Dahyun softly whispered. Nayeon replied her with a hum. Dahyun smiled and squeeze their hands together "I'm glad that we're out of the spotlight. It's their time now." Nayeon nodded and shut her eyes, leaning on Dahyun's shoulder. "I know you're more than happy because you don't like being much expose so that you can do now things that you can't do in this school before, am I right?" Nayeon grins widel. Dahyun slightly hit Nayeon's head "Yah! It's not what you think, ert!"

 

 

"Then what?! Ms. Kim Dahyun?"

 

 

"Uhh-mmmm.." Dahyun cannot think any other answer. "I bet you want to be so touchy and clingy to me and of course you want to have make-out------" Dahyun quickly covered Nayeon's mouth. "Fine, you're right Im. Stop it... I don't want people to hear it." Nayeon giggled on how Dahyun can be conservative sometimes but when they did it, she's like a monster.

 

 

They both stopped laughing when someone shouted inside the room. Their heads quickly searched the voice came from and they can only see again this girl claiming Chaeyoung as hers.

 

 

(Meanwhile inside the classroom)

 

"DON'T TOUCH HER!! DIDN'T I TELL YOU ALL SHE'S MINE! CHAEYOUNG IS MINE!" Somi yelled again making all of them stopped again, Somi's shout is really loud and scary. Their classmates are mumbling and whispering saying "Here we go again, claiming Chaeyoung as her girlfriend."

 

Somi heard it and she glared her classmate who said it  "What did you say? Claiming? Son Chaeyoung is my freaking girlfriend. DO I need to repeat myself?" Somi angrily said.

 

Chaeyoung on the other hand is really nervous. She don't understand why Somi doing this. She didn't even tell it to Somi that she need to make everyone stop crushing over her. Meanwhile Mina is so shocked, how can Chaeyoung keep this from her? She thought that she don't want to be in love again to someone else but here we are, Somi appeared and telling her that Chaeyoung is lying and betraying her especially her feelings that unexpectedly growing fonder to the small girl.

 

"Prove it then!, Somi! Kiss her!!!" 

 

Chaeyoung's eyes widened "Sh*t, I know this kind of drama. I watched this scenarios several times. I like those scenarios and even dreamed to have those scene in my love story and it's happening right now and I don't know what should I do and this is all freaking fake and goddamn Somi is the one who is with me in this scene." Everyone gasped and Jihyo panicly went to Chaeyoung and hugged her. "NO~!! You can't kiss my Chaeyoung. You can't do that."

 

 

 

"No, let her be Jihyo. We need to make sure that she's not lying." Jeongyeon removed Jihyo's arms from Chaeyoung's figure. 

 

 

"Fine! It's just easy for me." Somi coolly replied and everyone is freaking out when Somi is walking forward to Chaeyoung and their classmates make way. Chaeyoung is blushing and staring at her scarily, don't know what consequences she was about to face after this stupid fake kiss that they demanded.

 

Mina is really anxious about the kiss will happen. She rubbed her face with both of her hands because she doesn't know what to do. Or react. She let out a breath to calm her nerves She doesn't know why but her heart pangs a little. She feels that everything about Somi said is just a lie. There's no way that Chaeyoung dating Somi. Sure, they're both seemed close together but she can't believe that they're dating and Chaeyoung hide this from her? She must find way to better stop this big joke because she, Myoui Mina still have a business to do with Son Chaeyoung and nobody can break or interfere with their plan. Chaeyoung promised. It means that she has a right to stop everything in this happening  with her one action she promised not to do it.  

 

Somi cupped Chaeyoung's face while Chaeyoung is cowering her head. Somi lifts her hand to cup Chaeyoung's face properly and she started leaning in to the small girl.

 

"Kiss me." Somi whispered softly and it make Chaeyoung froze from her movements.It seemed she forgot how to move. She felt her body become numb and she can't hear any sounds, only her nervous heart beat pounding on her chest, but then she noticed herself leaning in and her eyes drifted close.

 

Then she felt the absence of Somi's hands on her face as if someone pull it away from her and was replace with warm and sweaty palms on her cheeks then she felt like she been pulled closer to the owner of the hands and she felt it...

 

She felt a pair of soft lips moving gently against hers, it is a soft and gentle kiss. She felt the person caressed her so gently.Chaeyoung pushed her head forward to deepen the kiss because it felt so good. She don't why she enjoyed this when she don't like to be in love again. 

 

Chaeyoung broke the kiss while panting from the lack of oxygen or her unstoppable crazy heart beats She fluttered her eyes open and see the unexpected person in front of her. 

 

 

 

"M-Mina??"

 

----------------------------------

 AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OHMYGOD! I never expect that I make such a kiss scene within six chapters, actually 4 chapters because the two are special chapters! Oh hi again, my readers~! I know that I didn't make my word posting this story after I wrote from Chapter 5 that I update this within weekends but I only returned for around 3 weeks. I'm really sorry because life is been hard for me because in our country it's summer and I just graduated like 2 weeks from now and then I must find job this whole summer because I will stop my studies first to make some money because I just wanted to and we're obliged by our teachers so that my skills that I gained from 2 years staying on that course will not put into a waste. So it means that I might be in long hiatus after this but don't worry if I'm not busy, I definitely write the next chapters to end it because I have plans to write new stories. I have a lot of plots inside my head but I don't have enough time to write it :( So what do you think about this chapter? Comment your thoughts bout it so I can improve the plot. We have new character and it's Somi, yes you're right. She will definitely become rival of Mina when it comes to Chaeyoung. Thanks for wonderful responses from my previous chapters and also thanks again who watched the fmv before reading this story, I really appreciated it. This might be full of fluff but the following chapters were kind of angsty. Who's couple do you like here in this chapter? Mimo. Michaeng, Jeongmi, Jichaeng (Jihyo X Chaeyoung) or Sochaeng (Somi X Chaeyoung) Comment guys so that I can add their moments!!!! Thanks you once again and See you around a month, joke XD!! Wish me a goodluck for looking a job. *crossed finger*