Reason Why

Over Or Back?! (Get Over Or Bring Back?!)

CHAPTER TWO

 

Accompany Yes? Accompany No?

Kiss Yes? Kiss No?


Chaeyoung gulped and continue staring at Mina who takes step forward in front of her, looking desperately at her.



Six....

Seven....

Eigh---


Mina stops counting. Chaeyoung cut off Mina's word by....



feeling her hand warm as Chaeyoung hold her hand firmly before she answer Mina's favor.



"I'll accompany you. I don't want you to go alone there and I don't want to risk again carelessly without thinking it much. I don't want to get hurt, Minari. I don't want to risk our friendship and my friendship to Mono. Sorry, I really can't do what I did to Tzuyu. I can't love you, Mina."



Mina look at her with no hint of any emotions, maybe hurt or disappointed? Chaeyoung don't know. She plainly answered "Fine. I understand you. Let's go.... Let's have some fun. After they left us for the ones they're truly love. Come on."


"Okay...." Chaeyoung answered. She pulled Mina somewhere. Without knowing Mina, Chaeyoung doesn't want to go club and have fun. She chooses that she should take Mina home, she chooses to not follow what Mina's want earlier. Mina might cause big troubles because for sure, Mina wants to go club because she will drink alcohol there that might cause troubles and Chaeyoung doesn't want to happen that. They were still walking, hand in hand, the night is getting deeper and people are getting lesser it seemed. Walking to the familiar path, Mina suddenly feel that Chaeyoung
only lying at her as she knows where are they going so Mina stopped walking as she asked Chaeyoung.




"Why? What's the matter?" Chaeyoung asked, she already expected that Mina will know where are they going.


"Why are we going to your house, Son Chaeyoung?!!! Am I not clear when I said I want to go nightclub and party there? Why? Don't tell me...." Mina raised her eyebrow before she get closer to Chaeyoung.


"Don't tell me what??!!!" Chaeyoung nervously repeated what Mina's unfinished statement.





"Don't tell me that your answer is not accompanying me at the club... Rather.... Your answer was....... Kissing me???"


"WHAT??!!!! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!"


"Then what?! Why are we here? I already know this, Chaeyoung. You will invite me inside your room then what?"


"Aishhhh!!! Why you're so different now? You're seducing me right now. Your stare is different now. Stop it. Its that break up effect for you? You're a monster, don't be like her." Chaeyoung pulls Mina hard, almost making Mina tripped but because of Chaeyoung's strong grip, fortunely she didn't.



"When I didn't stop, what are you gonna do to me?" Mina continue play around.


"I'm going to.... abandoned you here... alone.." she responded.


"You can't do that. You can't leave me like she did. You çare a lot for me." Mina said while catching with furious Chaeyoung's steps.

"She's really bipolar. I don't understand her mood swings." Chaeyoung thought to herself.


Steps came onto halt as they arrive in front of Chaeyoung's house.


"I just want to talk with you carefully and comfortably. I want to know the whole thing and I am going to find out how can I help for you and besides it's really late now that can only means that you can't go home in your apartment because of your landlord's curfew. You're going to stay with me at this time and come with me everyday for.... you to be able forget Momo."


"Ahhhhh~ I know you're going to do that. Sorry for joking you about kissing me. Maybe when you were ready, we can have it." Mina winked and Chaeyoung laughed and hit Mina's arm playfully "Yah!!!! I said stop it!!!" Mina chuckled.

Maybe she can forget her love for Momo as she focus on her friends instead.



"Come in, I'm hungry. Let's eat first." Chaeyoung offered as she opened the door for Mina and Mina gladly stepped in and she bowed at her, Chaeyoung laughed again "Seriously, Mina. You're making me look I am a gentleman."

"You are, Chaeyoung. You didn't noticed it. You always stay back and watching us when we went somewhere so you're a gentleman." Mina answered cheekily. Chaeyoung shake her head while smiling as she thought that Mina really love to .

"Fine, I am." Chaeyoung sat at the kitchen counter as she jump high. She continued "As you stay here tonight, I am commanding you to cook dinner for us. I haven't my dinner yet because I was planning to eat outside and I don't know how to cook with my ingredients from our fridge plus my mom wasn't still here, she get home pretty late these days."


Chaeyoung hold Mina as she beg to the latter "Pretty please~!! Your cook is the best among from the gang, that's why you were named as 'mother-in-law'. Please~ I'm going to help you if you want." Chaeyoung showed her puppy eyes. Mina hummed while looking at the ceiling before she answer "Okay~~ Do I have still a chance?" Mina chuckled again and proceeded on the latter's fridge to check the ingredients they have for now. Chaeyoung squealed in joy as she jump down and immediately hug Mina back as she was like a human sized plushie. "You're really the best, Myoui!!! You can be a wife and mother!"


Mina stopped for what she is doing, her hand and mind isn't functioning well. Only her heart that is working as it hammers hardly against her chest.

"Why am I feeling like this?" Mina asked herself in her thought.


"Oooopsss... Sorry! I'm just happy that you're going to cook for us. Hehehehe...." Chaeyoung quickled back off from her position. Mina turned around and face her. "I'm sorry too. It's just I remember something.... God, I was really spacing out. I'm going to be crazy sooner." Mina scratched her nape nervously while chuckling.






"Did I make you remind of Momo?"




smiledwtly, Yeah... Because when I was cooking for her before, she's really the happiest person I've seen on my entire life when I told her that I will make food for her. You already know how Momo is very obsessed when it comes to food. I can't help to remember it when you squealed and hugged me. Also, she always hug me too at my back when I am preparing. That's why I reacting like this. I'm so sorry." Mina smiled bitterly as she wants to cover up her sadness she is feeling right now.



"Sorry for asking. Let me help you to cut the ingredients, okay? Forget what I did...Let's be peaceful and happy for now. Save your tears later." Chaeyoung enlighten up the mood and Mina smiled this time sincerely. She mouthed 'thanks' before she resume her doings.



They both share serene dinner as they eat with gusto as Mina cooked it deliciously. After that, Chaeyoung insist that Mina doesn't need to help her for washing the dishes since the latter already cooked. Instead watching Chaeyoung wash the dishes, Mina took shower, preparing to go to sleep. Since Mina is the guest and Chaeyoung doesn't have extra room for her unlike Momo's house. Chaeyoung will sleep at the couch in her own room. Fortunely, Chaeyoung has a big room that can occupy four person to sleep but the thing is she only have one bed for herself. She can set up sleeping bags if Mina wants it but Chaeyoung didn't want to think about sleeping arrangements for now. She's really worried at Mina's attitude right now. She seemed so fine with it but her appearance when she approached her is not something should be joke about. She need to cheer Mina up. She need to make Mina happy about her break up with Momo but importantly, she should not point herself. She shouldn't think that she lacks something else that makes Momo look other people. Chaeyoung really wants to find out what really happened from her two friends.



After she washed the dishes, Chaeyoung entered to her own room. She saw Mina watching drama at her couch. She already finish her bathe. Chaeyoung sit down beside her. She looks at the TV screen as the protagonist is crying as the guy left her at the café shop. Mina asked her mindlessly "Did you already watch this?"


"Nope, I haven't. I'm quite busy to watch dramas nowadays." Chaeyoung answered as she get her tissue box underneath the couch. Mina looked curiously and asked "Why did you have tissues?"


"Dont you get it? Tissues meaning crying and sniffing. It means you need to talk about what happened between you two."


"Wow... You're prepared for this." Mina chuckled.


"Yes, I am prepared. But the tissues are always under my couch since I always cry whenever I watch dramas."


"Geez.. You're really drama fanatic." Mina commented.


"So what really happened between the two Japanese bestfriend that I know?" Chaeyoung started the conversation. Mina looked down to her lap as she nervously fidget her own fingers.





"She love someone else and that someone is not me anymore." Mina muttered, without looking at Chaeyoung.


"Is that her only reason? She left you because she love other person?" Chaeyoung tried to dig up about what happened. Mina has difficulty to express her feelings and opening up with others.



"I don't know.... Because she said that she don't want to have relationship with me anymore because she don't love me that she love someone else and she is not happy with me. She's happier at him." Mina's eyes started to brim as she hold it. Her voice was almost choking and shaking, Chaeyoung was really scared to see Mina's breakdown. It makes her weak too seeing Mina is helpless.




Chaeyoung breath deeply as she hold Mina's hand on her lap to comfort her "Who's him? Did I know him?"


"I don't think so but he was in our school too." Mina stop as tears run down over her cheeks. Chaeyoung squeezed Mina's hand to indicate that she was there, she was not alone, they were here for Mina that Momo is not only her friend.


"His name is Ten. He is a new student from Class C and he was one of the best dancers in school right now. Did you hear his name?" Mina's voice cracked. Her tone is full of anxiety.


"Nope... Dancer again, tssskkk..." Chaeyoung shakes her head in disappointment. Slowly, Chaeyoung doesn't realize that she is crying too as she voice out her frustration over Momo "Why Momo always have a thing for dancers?!!!!!! Sunbae Taemin, Hoya, Eunhyuk, Sehun, Yixing, Hoshi, Shownu, Kai, you and now Ten!!! And many many more!!! What the hell in Momo's brain??!!!! She's really stupid!!!!!"


"Stop, Chaeyoung.... Maybe, he was bett---"


"YOU STOP, MINA!!!!!!!! Stop thinking that it's your fault that Momo doesn't love you anymore. It's her fault!!!!!" Chaeyoung's anger raged out.


"IT'S HER FAULT THAT SHE DON'T BE CONTENTED ON YOUR LOVE THAT IS REALLY RARE TO SEE!!! IMAGINE!!! When the last time you have relationship with someone except Momo?"


"Since I was freshman....." Mina quietly answered while sobbing.


"See?? It was 4 years ago!! And not to mention, he was your first boyfriend. How can you endure that long years without boyfriend when actually there is someone asking you out before... I can't believe her... I can't believe that Momo can do that to you. I thought you're the only exception for her, I'm really DISAPPOINTED!!" Chaeyoung breathed out loudly.


"Neither me. I can't believe she can do that. I thought she really love me. I thought I am the only one but I was wrong, she have also another one, and another one, another one. Bullsh*t!!!!!!" Mina curses as she covered her face onto her palms, crying messily.


Chaeyoung hugged Mina closely as she let Mina cry against her chest while patting her back. She was also crying and she don't have freaking idea why. "When did start? When did she start cheating on you? Do you perhaps caught her?"




When those questions ring inside Mina's head, she swear that only this time, she see on Mina's eyes are full of sorrow, mellow and hurt. It breaks Chaeyoung's heart. Mina cough loudly as she choking her words to answer Chaeyoung "That's cause of our break up."



Mina continues "I caught her with him and she thinks that it is time to break up with me."





(FLASHBACK)


"I want to go auditions!!!!!" Momo whined at Mina who is busy doing her assignment.


"Mina!!! Notice me!!! I want auditions!!!" Momo attempted to catch the other girl's attention.


Mina look up and asked her girlfriend worriedly "Baby, what's wrong???"


Momo pouted. "I want to become famous dancer, Minari~ I want to go auditions for 'Hit The Stage', they were looking for best dancers in Korea and it was a big opportunity because after the show, you might be scouted in entertainment agencies. This is really big news!!! Don't you be proud of me when you see me at your TV screen?"



"Of course, I'll be proud because my girlfriend is the best dancer I have ever seen. You always make me amaze whenever you dance." Mina pecked Momo's cheek.


"Tchhh.. Sweet talker... You're exaggerating, my penguin." Momo pecked Mina's lips quickly. "Yeah, I'm serious, baby! For me, you're the greatest!"


"Then how about Michael Jackson? Beyonce? Lia Kim?"


"They were great too but in my eyes, you're the only one best for me..." Mina giggled as Momo hit her. "Did you eat chocolates again? You're sweetness are too much to handle. I'm cringing!"


Mina laughed and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's body "Never let yourself think that I am against your dream. Remember, I'll always support no matter what since before. How dare did you forget that?!!!"


Momo clicked her tongue out "Sorry. I'm just making sure that you were fine with it because you know.... it requires me a lot of effort and time to become best dancer that can be mean that I will be gone for a while."


"Momo.... It's fine with me. It's your dream to become famous dancer and I don't want to become hindrance with it. Just be good girl and remember that I will always here as your girlfriend whenever you need me. I will be extremely super happy if you can achieve that. I'm really happy that you have plans for your future." Mina said sincerely. Momo smiled and whispered to her ear "Thank you, Mina. Don't worry, I'll be famous dancer and I am dedicating it to you... To the person I really really value and love at most. Thank you Mina for being supportive girlfriend. You don't know how much happy I am that you're fine in my decisions. I love you..... Always...."




Momo practice really hard as she can as she always stay late at dance studio she attended. Mina was always there, watching, supporting and encouraging her to do better. Sometimes, Mina will join Momo on her dance so that Momo can enjoy her practice more.


"Why don't you try to go auditions too? You were good too, you know." Momo asked her in their middle of their break session on their practice.


Mina walk forwards and cupped Momo's cheeks as she look at her directly to her eyes "Momo...." she called sweetly. "If I go to auditions and accepted, we are going to be rivals.."


"So what?? It's only a show, you know. I just want to get recognize and you have a lot of potential, Mina."


"It's your dream, Momo. I don't want to break it most especially our relationship, I don't want to get involve our relationship to your dreams. It's yours, not mine. Sorry..." Mina smiled.


"But seriously, what's your dream Mina?" Momo asked.


"My dream??" Mina asked herself as she wrapped her arms around Momo's neck while glancing to their sides if they are someone listening to them.


Mina smiled warmly as she spit out the words she hoped for to happen "My dream is to grow old with you, Momoring. I can't think my life will be okay if you weren't by my side."


Momo blushed at the confession, she shake her head while chuckling "Are you serious, Mina?"


"Yep, I am!! Don't you want it too?!! You don't want it?!!!"


"I want that too, baby. But really... What's your dream career?"


"That's you were talking about! Be more specific! I have a lot of dreams, you know." Mina hummed as she think thoroughly "I think I want to become.... idol?? I don't know... I really like to sing and dance and not only dancing or maybe.... a chef too but it's-----"


"Please take the chef!!!!! I'll be terrifically glad if you become chef and cook for me everyday!!!" Momo excitedly said with hint of happiness when she heard there is a food.


Mina laughed at Momo's reaction. She pecked her lips and said "But the problem is.. Cooking is just my hobby, what are you gonna do?"


"Nothing..." Momo simply answered. Mina pouted her lips and Momo kissed that lips and said "I respect your decision too. If you don't want that, I still support you for what makes you happy because that's my only priority. Making you smile like right now."


Mina smile even more, showing her full gummy smile "Arasso, let's just support each other and reach our dreams together."









After 2 months of severe practice, Momo went to auditions by herself as she reject Mina's offer to accompany her because she feel more nervous if adding the tension of dancing in front of strict judges and Mina around her combined. All can Mina do is wait at the coffee shop that Momo suggested to meet up with her and also for saying the results about her auditions. After a few minutes, Momo suddenly appeared in front of her with a big grin plastered on her face as she deliver the result of the auditions.


Obviously, Momo passed the auditions. The judges even complimented her sharp movements and proper timing and her complex step that only professionals can do But there's one condition about passing the audition.


"Mina, I need to practice and train hard for the show and..... I'm really sorry because I can be with you all the time like before... The trainers told me to focus practicing and no distraction."


"What do you mean, Momo? Are you breaking up with me?" Mina asked calmly, she don't want to argue with her about dream versus relationship. Momo needs to clarify things before jumping to conclusions.


"NO!!! It doesn't mean like that?!! Don't be mad at me!! I just need abundant time for practice, that's all. Don't misunderstand me!!" Momo panickly said while hugging Mina tightly. Mina thought to herself that Momo really loves her.


"You're cute, Momoring!! I understand your condition. I won't be irritating girlfriend. Make me become proudest girl.." Mina smiled as she whispered to her ears while tugging Momo's shirt.


Momo release herself from Mina and planted many kisses all over Mina's face as she keep saying "Thank you & I love you" many times.




After the good news, Mina prepared herself to become independent for now and for Momo. She no longer go to school with Momo anymore as the girl will be either coming late or absent as she trained to become contestant of dance show she been dreaming.
Mina become more closer to gang ever as she always hang with them. Before, she likely to hangout with Momo alone but now she's always present whenever they are going somewhere or plans. Also, her grades are not affecting much if she don't see Momo around. She always think that she is going to see Momo when its dissimisal time. As supportive girlfriend, she always go watch Momo's practice without letting her know she was there. Watching Momo's practice are restricted but Mina can find ways on how she can stare at her girlfriend who is dancing perfectly.
But after a month, Momo finds out that she been watching all the time and Momo cannot help to be mad for some time because if Mina caught by their trainers, possibly they will kick Momo out of the training.




That's all Mina thought all the time......




Mina doesn't know she was wrong........





One time, Mina tried to attempt to watch Momo again as she want to surprise her after their training but unexpectedly, she saw people inside watching them as they trained by the trainers. She asked herself why there are bunch of people watching inside, is it mean that you can invite the others? She approached the guard of the building that she always avoid as she sneakily go to dance studio and watch outside of it.



"Uhmmm... Excuse me, I have a question, Sir." Mina cleared and continued "Can I able to go dance studio of Hit The Stage to support my girlfriend there? Can I watch them while they were in training?"



"Of course Yes! The training team accept passes to watch the whole training but not all the time. It should be five person at the time if it's not five, you can go everyday you want as much as it's not exceeding by five persons. Since now, we already have five watchers.. I can't let you give one spot for now, you can return tomorrow if you have time. Do you want to make reservation to your spot?"



Mina's mood become gloomy and she simply answered "No thank you. I'd appreciate your kindness. Maybe next time I'll visit my girlfriend."




After what she found out, she feels like Momo is lying at her. Momo didn't tell her about this. She think of possibilities why Momo will lie about watching her training. Training doesn't make her nervous, right? The judges complimented her and she should not be worried about it and she is so sure that Momo has a lot of confidence by herself especially at her dancing skills. There's nothing she should be nervous about except for auditions and that's acceptable for Mina since it's first time experience for Momo.




Mina decided to make a surprise visit as she want to make Momo explain why she didn't let Mina visit her trainings for once.




"Hirai Momo, you have a visitor will watch you."


"Who?!!! I don't remember I invited someone" Momo asked while wiping her sweat using her face towel.


"It's me, Momo. I am going to support you." Mina said sarcastically.


Momo's eyes widened as she saw her girlfriend "Oh, Mina!! I'm glad you were here!!!" she fakely enthusiasm seeing Mina. Mina knows that Momo is just acting right now.


Momo cheerfully introduce Mina to her other trainees "Hey, this is Mina, my best friend!!"


Best friend??? Wow! Mina can't believe from what she heard. Momo just introduce her as her best friend. Mina smiled and took hands gladly as she keep holding her emotions she is feeling right now.



"Okay!!! The last one!! This is my idol!! He's really cool when he dances, you should watch over him, Mina. He's really amazing and he came from Thailand. His name is Ten. Ten, meet my best friend Mina." Momo happily introduced Ten to me and I awkwardly answered "Nice to meet you, Ten."



"Nice to meet you too, Mina. Momo talks about you a lot and I am glad that you were watching us. I hope you enjoy yourself here and I hope we can be good friends too like Momo and I, and you and Momo." Ten smiled brightly.



"Okay, break time is over! Time to train again!!!!!" The trainer shouted that signifies that I can't talk to Momo.


"Sorry, Mina. I have to train right now. I explain later. Bye!!" Momo said without saying 'I love you'. Usually, she always say that before she leave but now ,she didn't and it makes me insane.








I confronted her about it and she explained that maybe I was busy in school and she doesn't want to bother me. I accepted her reason because I don't want it to take it as a big issue for us but the thing is... Her lies are increasing every time that it's really noticeable.




First, she rejected dates from me many times. Her excuse was she can't because they need to work on their choreography with her teammates for their evaluation. I understand that but why her excuses is all the same. Can't she invented other excuses than making choreography? It's really tiring to hear it from Momo's mouth. Mina doesn't want to hear about it. She doesn't know if she can really support Momo's dream at this rate. Second, she always tired and sleepy when they were together. When Mina invited Momo to her apartment one time, all Momo did was lay down to her bed and sleep as she always whine that her body is really weak that she loves Mina that even she is feeling tired, she won't slip any chance to see her girlfriend. That's ironic as Mina thought because Momo is sleeping and that words are just bittersweet for her. Lastly, Momo hates to show affection in public. Momo isn't like that. Momo is really clingly person, for sakes!!! Before, she doesn't care about how people looks at them when they were affectionate. Momo is really different and only Mina can see that. No one knows that she is feeling sad about Momo's dream as she slowly drifting apart from their relationship. If she is worried about her pre debut if she become famous, it's fine with Mina as long as it was lessen only but not to the point that they were not affectionate to each other anymore.






You're asking when did exactly they broke up?







Today is the day that Mina couldn't imagine on her entire life that someone she loves the most able to lie and cheat on her. While they were in class, it's obvious that Mina is upset when she shouted to Dahyun and Nayeon while they were arguing about stupid question that teacher gave to them. Mina had small fight with Momo as she rejected her date again as she excuse that it's their evaluation and she should be there. Mina was mad before that she catch Momo yesterday smiling on her phone while texting when they were going home and Momo told her that Jungyeon texted her a funny joke but when Mina liked to see the message, she offensively refused. It bothers Mina a lot and it was not just yesterday but in other times she saw Momo happily texting like she never see Mina looking at her. As Momo rejected her as she expected, she set a plan to surprise Momo after her evaluation because.....*sighs*....... It's their 8th monthsary (I don't when they started dating, I just guess!!!XD) It makes break Mina's heart that Momo doesn't remember it at all. Mina hurts a lot to handle this relationship.




But she didn't know that she is the one who will be suprise from them.










The training is already over and the guard told her that Momo is still inside the dance studio so Mina went there and to her surprise, Momo is still there but.... she was not alone.



She is with Ten...




They were both dancing together.....





Dancing.... A y dance????



Mina heard the music playing from outside and she wonder why they were still practicing if their evaluation just ended earlier. What is this? Sooner as Mina watch the two behind the doors, Ten is heavily panting while staring intensely at Momo's hazy eyes, he walks slowly towards Momo and what he did makes Mina drive crazy.


He cupped Momo's cheek as she still continue staring at Momo's eyes. Momo held his hand on her cheek, she slowly fill up the spaces of his fingers then she intertwine with so much delicate.





Momo make a cute giggle and Ten smiled while caressing her cheek. "You're so cute, Momo. I never imagine that I have a cute girlfriend like you...."




Mina's heart shattered into thin and tiny pieces. Mina covered as she stifle her cry. She cried quietly as she watch her girlfriend kiss Ten's hand on her cheeks while they are giggling to each other.



"Oh My God!!!! What's happening?!!! Why is this happening?!!!! I'm so confused and shocked, I don't know what to do, think and I just want to shout!!! How dare her to lie to me?!!




I can't believe it. I loved Momo too much. I became stupid, idiot and crazy for her. I don't know what should I do now. My heart is clenching that she lied to me. All the things I did for you become worthless.



.
I loved you, Momo. I gave my soul to you. I cared about you. I took care of you. I held you. I was there for you. I saved you. I spent time with you all the time. I got to know you. I accepted you. I went through hell and back for you. I comforted you. I ignored everyone for you. I missed you. I waited for you. I was hurt because of you. I cried for you. I fought for you. I can't sleep last nights because of you. I put my heart on the line for you. I spilled all of my emotions out for you. I planned future with you. I gave my everything to you.

Sorry.... I have to.. I'm hurting so much... It's ing hurts Momo!!!



Mina punched the door loudly as she walks away with torn heart. Momo and Ten got shocked from the noise came from the door. They went outside to look but Momo noticed that there is a gift bag left and the latter knows who made the loud noise.



Mina is crying heavily as she ran outside the buildings and decided to go home for now. She needs her pillow right now. While going home, Momo reached her as she gripped Mina's wrist. Mina slapped Momo hard.



" you, Momo!!!!! I don't know that you are worst than a monster, you cheater!!!"


"Stop!!! I can explain this!!!"


"Explain what?!! I seen you two there!! You both doing lovely dovey there!! Sorry for interruption!!! I just want to remind you that it's our 8th monthsary! WOW! 8 months of lying and betraying me?!! That's awesome, right?!!"


Momo slapped her "I didn't lie for 8 months!!!"


"Then what?!! Are we just playing around that months, huh?!!" Mina choke her own words as her tears are streaming down.


"You know, Mina... I'm sorry... Let's break up and I'm not happy with you anymore...." Momo said.


"What??!!! Are you breaking up with me?!!! I thought you want to play with my feelings longer.. Why are you giving up?" Mina chuckled, still crying.


"Mina...... I don't want this anymore. I don't want to hurt you."


"WOW!!!!! THAT'S THE MOST STUPID STATEMENT I HEARD FROM YOU!!! YOU JUST REALIZED THAT YOU DONT WANT TO HURT ME BUT YOU STILL CONTINUE HURTING ME. THAT'S COOL...."


"MINA!!!! Listen to me!!!"


"Why would I listen to you, LIAR?!!!!!!!!"


"Hate me or what!!! Let's break up!!! I don't love you anymore!!! I love him more!!! I can't stand long relationship with same gender!!! I can't!!! This is for the best for us and for our future. Sorry....."









Mina closes her eyes as Momo's words sink in her mind. Why she deserve this?



"What things that I don't have for you to leave me with him?"




Momo gulped nervously and stuttured "I felt more safe around him. He's really good dancer among that I known. He's funny. He's handsome. He's charming. He's cool. He can speak English. He's smart and mostly he's a loving person."



"D-did I have one of those?" Mina asked desperately.



"I can't feel it right now, Mina." Momo answered.




"All right!!! I'm done!!! I'm freaking done with my whole life!!! Good bye! I hope you won't see me anymore!!!" Mina said before she ran away. She saw Momo catching up her so she accelerated her steps elsewhere.








(END OF FLASHBACK)




Mina cried while narrating what happened between them. Chaeyoung blankly stared at her, still can't believe that Momo just did that.


"Don't worry... You will be get over this stupid love. That's why I hate love, you know. Love is killing you. It kills you inside. It kills your happiness. It's really painful..." Chaeyoung sighed.





"I asked you one more thing, Myoui Mina and you need to be honest with me. Your answer will depend on what help I can do for you."





Chaeyoung lift Mina's face as she cupped her face and she rest her forehead against Mina's as if they were about to kiss. Mina's shimmering eyes widened as Chaeyoung bravely stare at her. Mina can feel Chaeyoung's breath as she begin to ask. Their hearts are pounding loudly on how close their faces.









"Do you still love her? Yes or No? Answer me truthfully....."









Mina closed her eyes as she slowly think what she should answer.




"Chaeyoung, what should I really do??" Mina thought.








Author's Note:
Hey-ya!!! I'm back again. Honestly, I don't know if you like this chapter or not, I'm having writer block and I'm getting lazier these days. I felt this chapter flopped. What do you think? Do you guys like it? I'm losing ideas nowadays, seriously. As much I want to make this better fic, its just there is something lacks at me this time and I don't know what is it. Inspiration? Motivation? I don't know!!! This is quite boring, I think... This chapter reveals why they broke up. For the next chapter, I'm happily to say that I'm going to update at January 27 which is the anniversary of this prequel fic, Maybe We?!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 It's been a really long time that I am writing. *wipe tears away* I'm happy to say that I am bringing back Dayeon and Satzu here!!!! Finally!!!! My hint for the anniversary chapter (next chapter) is *drumrolls* the continuation of the special chapter 2 on Maybe We?!.. You can request what continuation they did after their scenes. Comment below!!!! Votes, Comments, Subscribe and Views are highly appreciated and loved by the author. I guess I need to take rest more so that I can write more creatively. Still, thank you very so much for reading this though. This fic might take a lot of chapters to become beautiful.... See you at Jan 27!!! Fighting!!!!!! Bye!!!!!