Hello

Mr. Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon feels her face flush, staring at Jeongnam while they look at each other. She quickly pinches his nose.

 

"Aw!"

 

"W-what did you just do?" She stutters uncontrollably, well, how can she concentrate when Minato(oops, it’s Jeongnam)literally kissed her out of nowhere. It's not even a kiss, more like a peck.

 

"Well, what did I do?" Jeongnam asks while struggling with Nayeon's hold on his nose.

 

"You just ksgskisshcdhd me!" She stutters again. Jeongnam grins. Minato is dying on how embarrass and adorable she looks right now.

 

"I said I like you." He says, blankly staring at her which made Nayeon blush even more.

 

"Don't lie, if you're lying, I'm gonna kill you so bad…" Nayeon then looks down and releases Jeongnam's nose.

 

Minato couldn't believe this girl, does she think that his feelings are a joke?

 

He lifts her head by her chin and then looks at her, "I really do mean what I said. I'm not lying. I like you."

 

"I don't know how it started. I don't even know how it happened. One day, I just realized on how precious your smile is, how beautiful you are inside and out, and much more. I never thought that one day, I wanted to protect you so badly. I wanted to hold your hand but I just did."

 

Nayeon felt his sincerity and stays silent. But why does the more she looks at him, the more she remembers a certain someone? She averts her thought because this is Jeongnam, not him.

 

"I understand." She mumbles while pouting. Minato then chuckles.

 

"Your lips taste like cherry, you know." He says. And Nayeon is blushing furiously again,

 

"Please, stop saying things like that."

 

Jeongnam then hold her hand when the bus Nayeon has to ride arrives.

 

Nayeon looks at him, then he frowns. "I should send you home, it's still raining."

 

"No need to, I can go home now."

 

Nayeon stands up. "Are you sure?" He asks and Nayeon just nodded.

 

"Fine, here, just bring my umbrella…" he grabs it and gives it to Nayeon while not letting go of her hand.

 

Nayeon stares at him, "What?" Jeongnam asks. She then eyes their hands and Jeongnam seemed to got it. But he only grins.

 

"You won't let go, do you?" Jeongnam shakes his head.

 

"Aish, seriously." Nayeon whined and Jeongnam lets go of her hand.

 

"Goodbye!" He waves at her.

 

"Take care!" He added. Nayeon waved back and chuckled as she enters the bus. When she sat down, he waves at her like a kid and she couldn't help but laugh.

 

Minato watches as the bus goes on and when it's too far already. He jumps out of joy and shocks the people at the bus stop.

 

"Yes!"

~~~~

Minato

 

I cannot believe I just did that. Why did I act like that? I must be out of my mind already. Nevertheless, I already told her what I feel.

 

But hey, she isn't Mark's girlfriend. That idiot, then why do they have to act like one? But, Nayeon said they are close, so that must be it, right? I just ran back home, not caring about the rain soaking me.

 

~~~~

"Did you just run all the way from there to here?" Sanjiro asks as he drinks his coffee.

 

"Yes." I said as I grab a towel and dry myself. I'm regretting my life decisions. Why do I have to run in the rain? It's freezing. I might catch a cold after this.

 

"Warm yourself up. We need to discuss about this." Sanjiro hands me a file. I dried myself first and changed clothes before I read it.

 

"Minato, this is what they are planning right now. Since Motomu just came today, just like what you did they will held a press conference discussing about his future plans and I will assume that he'll mention us."

 

"What time will they do it?" I ask.

 

"He'll do it in the evening. I don't know what the reason is but maybe he just wanted to rest first."

 

"Okay. I'll try to go at the company tomorrow. I need to know what they know about him." I examine the file while drinking the coffee Sanjiro gave to me.

 

"When will you stop pretending?" He asks out of nowhere.

 

When will I? When would I? Come to think of it. They know it’s Jeongnam, not me... and Nayeon. This is messing my mind.

 

"Just give me some time to help them. It's mom's fault that they fell down and had financial issues."

 

“ I know but you need to stop this soon, okay? I'll get inside now." He said as he walks upstairs and goes to his room.

 

Why do you have to come when things are getting good now? Why do you have to ruin it? Why do you love to ruin it? Motomu, why did you let this take over you?

 

I leaned back and massaged my head. I took a deep breath and stared at the ceiling for a while.

 

I should not over think things, just go to sleep Minato.

 

~~~~

I'm now walking to the bus stop. Something feels strange. Why do I feel so happy going to work today? I entered the bus stop when I saw a man enter at the same time.

 

"Oh, sir, you may go in now." I said and he smiled and get inside the bus, weird. I acted so formal but he looks like the same age as me or older but still…

 

Finally, I'm here. But the guy also got down here, is he following me? Haaaah. What if he's also a sasaeng. What would I do? Would I run away again? Whaaaat? Okay, don't panic, just go to the office, okay, just look straight. Whooo… keep calm.

 

I arrived now and hurriedly went inside.

 

"Good morning Jeongnam."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter