Meeting

Mr. Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minato

 

I went upstairs and they all greeted me as usual. I rushed at my office.

 

"Jackson, Mark…Mark?"

 

"Sir?" He asks as I still cannot forget what you did back then but I should forget it now.

 

"It's nothing. Anyways, I want you to know this alright? Hirai Motomu, went here now and I just want you all to be ready for whatever he has under his sleeve but don't worry, just relax."

 

"Sir, how about the meeting with the other shareholders of the project? The meeting will begin in an hour." Jackson informed me while he checks the files again.

 

"Uhuh." I just nod.

 

"Sir, you are one of the shareholders, you should be there now." Mark said. I know, don't need to rush things up.

 

"I'm on my way there; I just stopped here to inform you about something, okay. I'll go now." I stood up as I fix my wristwatch and buttoned my suit.

 

I quickly got down as they bow again at me.

 

"Minato! Come on." Sanjiro shouts. Don't need to shout.

 

"I know, I know." I said as I enter the car and he seats in front to drive it. It was silent on the way to the meeting and it was very cold and dark, only the lights of the buildings lit up this scenery.

 

Fortunately, the traffic isn't that bad when we drove there, silently waiting for the car to reach it. I tried to sleep first because I've been working since earlier without taking a break and now it's 7 pm and I still didn't even had a rest.

 

"This isn't how you do it!" A boy shouted as he grabs a hold of the girl’s fishing net.

 

"This is what I want to do!" A little girl whined as she tries to get the little fish that is on the pond.

 

"I said no!" The boy shouted again as he grips harder on the fishing net and tries to get it.

 

"Just let go, Mina!" The little girl said as she tries to annoy the boy.

 

"Mina?" The boy asks in disbelief and accidentally lets go of the girl's hand in which she accidentally slipped and fell to the pond due to the push and pull that they are doing earlier. Thankfully, the pond is not that deep and is only up to the little girl's feet.

 

"Oops." Minato said as he makes face to the little girl.

 

"Aaaaaaaagh." The girl shouts as she punches the water and tries to splash some on him.

 

"Hey! Don't do it. Jus t don't. I'm going to tell you to my father!" Minato shouts as the girl continues to splash water on him.

 

The little girl just laughed and then she accidentally gathered a big splash so it all went to Minato. Now they are both soaking wet.

 

"This is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter