Umbrella

Mr. Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon

 

Urgh, my head hurts so much. What happened?

 

I looked around and saw them still sleeping their faces out. I tried to stand up but my head is really aching. Ouch.

 

I fell down again at the sofa, giving up about getting water. I just rested at the couch and tried to remember what happened.

 

Hmm,let's see, I can still recall when Mark left and then Jeongyeon suggested we should drink and then… and then what?

 

I tried standing up again, forcing myself to do so and grabbed one of the pillows and threw it to Jeongyeon. Just when I realized that we're missing someone. I grabbed the pillow again and threw it on Jeongyeon. Effectively, it woke her up.

 

"Im Nayeooon!" She shouted but immediately grasped her head.

 

"Huh, idiot…" I mumbled while getting water, drinking it with a medicine to relieve this headache.

 

Jeongyeon finally got to her senses and looked around. "Oh boy." She said, standing up and grabbing the water from me and drink it.

 

"I can't remember what happened, where's Jeongnam by the way?" I asked as I fix our things.

 

"Jeongnam? I know he was with us. I still remember you talking to him with everything and punching him and then talking again and then punching him again, I pity him." She said. What? I was with Jeongnam? And I made him my boxing bag? Yes. Im Nayeon, way to go for getting drunk last night. But then, I'm drunk, I might've said something he doesn't have to know.

 

"." I unknowingly said, Jeongyeon looks at me, "Remembered something?"

 

I shake my head off.

 

~~~~

Minato

 

I cannot believe what she did, but she's drunk so she's probably just playing with me but… I'm seriously confused.

 

I don't know how to see her, I don't know how to act normal, I don't know how not to be awkward in front of her from now on, why am I so affected?

 

I walked around the house back and forth; I cannot keep still, not after what happened. Now, I feel like I've done something very bad, I cannot say this to anyone. Why do I had to have my first kiss with her?

 

I strolled around the house, thinking about her, what's her relationship with Mark? This isn't supposed to happen, Nayeon.

 

~~~~

I'm walking to Nayeon's office slowly, still debating on should I go to work today or not? I'm basically dragging my feet.

 

Finally, I'm in front of their office. I should work, okay. I took a deep breath. My hand is about to grab the door knob when it opened even before I reached it. And yes, it's Nayeon.

 

I find myself staring at her for too long; I decided to walk inside since I can feel my face flush.

 

I didn't utter a word when I sat down, still remembering the events that happened last night.

 

"Jeongnam," Nayeon called out, I can't look at her after what just happened, I can't, I'll probably melt or be as red as a tomato. She called me but nothing came out after that.

 

I ignored her and every minute, I look up just to see her busy working.

 

I received a text when Tzuyu opened the T. V.

 

From: Clumsy Sanjiro

Did you know? Motomu's coming here.

 

"What?" I unknowingly shouted making all of them look at me.

 

Jeongyeon shouted, "What?" Then looked at Jihyo.

 

"What?" Jihyo asked. Jeongyeon slapped her in the arm. Jihyo looked so offended. Oh my goodness. Why are they like this?

 

"Oh, n-nothing, it's just nothing." I stuttered.

 

Hirai Motomu, the CEO of the Hirai Corp., Is here in Korea for business reasons. He landed yesterday, guarded by his bodyguards…

 

What? He’s here now, I’m just anticipating on what he’s gonna do. I stared at the screen for a few minutes before texting Sanjiro.

 

To: Clumsy Sanjiro

Yes, I just saw it. Why did no one knew about it?

 

I looked up and continued to do my work, when Tzuyu suddenly asks me something.

“Jeongnam, I know you’re older but I’m your sunbae here so can you buy me a drink? Please, I really need some.” She clasped her hands in front of me, then, Chaeyoung joined.

“That’s right, Jeongnam, me too, I really need some snacks right now.”

“I cannot believe this…” I mumbled, they are ganging up on me. I stood up.

“Do you all need something else, since I’m going out-“

“Buy Milk tea, Oh! And some candies.” Jihyo added. Jeongyeon stood up.

“I’m just gonna go, Jeongnam stay here, I’m just about to go to the convenience store and right on time you said that, Jihyo, want to come with me?” I insisted on coming with her but no, she doesn’t.

“It’s okay, I can handle this.” She tapped my shoulder and walked outside. What the, why did she looked so cool doing that? I sat back again and silence, nothing comes out from our mouth, except for the T. V that is all about news. I looked up at Nayeon and saw that she’s also staring back.

~~~~

Jeongyeon

I walked towards the convenience store that is just so near, this is nice, I really needed some break time so I just insisted and that two needed to talk, they seriously need to.

I entered the store and I’m the only one there. Nice, I walked around,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter