Your School AU

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an early school morning and here was Byul waiting with her best friends Wheein, Hwasa, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, Irene and Joy. They've all known each other since Kindergarten and recently throughout the years they've been gaining popularity. Wheein and Hwasa grew popular because of them being the closest to each other and they're amazing singing ability. Joy and Yeri were known as the naughty bunch of the group always knwoing the gossip and playing  pranks on people. Wendy and Irene were known as the opposite couple, not actually being a couple but acting like two parents. And ofcourse the most popular Seulgi and Moonbyul, the most shipped couple in the school. Known for their amazing teamwork on the basketball court and in sync dancing both of them got along great but eventhough they both were popular Byul was obviously more known. Everybody knew her as a friend, she was known as the kind one in the grade, someone you could always vent out to , someone like that you could trust. There was a joke going around school of how byul was dating alllll these girls, and it mainly started because of byul being such a tomboy and her flirty comments. For Byul, eventhough she had many choices of who to date and her amazing friends she still felt a bit sad an empty. See there was always this one girl... Yongsun.

Yongsun... a weird name but a name she was given. Yongsun had a few friends around the school but most of the time kept her head in a book. She didn't really go out or have that many interests other than reading or studying. Ofcourse she had one other hobby... or it even counted as a hobby. It was staring at Moonbyul... yes she knows she sounds super creepy but I mean seriously who doesn't have a crush on Moonbyul. She was perfect right down to her toes... but ofcourse Yongsun thinks she doesn't even notice her... the farthest thing from the truth.

.

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter