Your Moderato Wheebyul

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnieeeee, please do the dance with meeee?" It was the nth time Wheein was begging Moonbyul to do the dance for their upcoming concert and the older girl was getting better and better and rejecting the little puppy, "Nope." "Why nooooot?!" "Because you should do it with the rapper guy you picked." It was obvious Moonbyul was jealous, I mean she was a perfectly capable rapper who could easily do the lines for  Wheein's song and the cherry on top was that it was some dude when the song was about literally about how far the 'relationship' was going, "I DIDN'T PICK HIM! The producer-nims did and I just went a long with it." "Maybe when we have our second concert me and you can do it hmm? It will surprise the Moomoos." "Promise?" "Promise." Wheein started coutning the days since then, waiting and praying that their second concert will come sooner.

.

.

.

"GUYS IT'S ANNOUNCED! IT'S FINALLY UP!"The four members were huddled at thier leader's house waiting for the special announcement to be made and it finally was, the four were glued to their phones as they read their moomoos reaction to the exciting news. "Wahhhh their totally freaking out!" "One of them says I want to thank Mamamoo for making me happy and making my wallet empty." Byul chuckled at the small comment as she scrolled through more. It had been a minute and the girl group had gotten news that they're concert was already sold out, "WHAT!" The leader couldn't beleive her ears as their manager called her and told the news, "Unnie what happened? Is everything ok?" Byul asked her wearily, worried something might have happened, "Th- the con- cencert sol- sold..." "Sold what?" "IT'S ALREADY SOLD OUT!" The room erupted in cheers Byul enveloped Yongsun in a hug as soon as she heard the news, leaving the approaching Wheein to quickly turn towards Hwasa and act like nothing happened. They through a party that night where many things occured but long story short, Wheein drank too much, Byul took care of her, Wheein might have said a few things, Byul might have wanted to say the same things and they might have gone home together and might have not left...

.

.

.

They had finally started practicing after they all understood and planned their full concert, they had figured out the scheduales, who was going after who, what they were gonna perform, stuff like that. Wheein remembered the promise from last year and her smile grew, "Byul-ah." "Hmm?" Byul was looking down at some music sheets, her bangs were held back with her hat and she had sweater paws due to the oversized white sweathshirt she was wearing. "Unnie do you remember last year?" This time Byul looked up at her girlfriend who had a smirk on her face, "A lot happened last year Wheein-ah, be more specific." She gave a small chuckle as she ily walked towards her older girl and sat down on her lap, making Byul's heartbeat faster. Wheein's hands went to Byul's nape, playing with the small hairs there and feeling some goosebumps, She started singing a few lines from Moderato hoping her dull girlfriend would get it. Byul's eyes widened in realization as she gulped remembering her promise and... the dance moves.

.

.

.

It was day one of practicing and today they were gonna practice their solo stages along with duets. They practiced their duets first and then Hwasa practiced on her solo, next was Yongsun then after her it was Wheein's turn. Yongsun had just finished and was panting, she was doing a drum routine along with her honey vocals and was hoping to impress a special someone with it, "How was it Byulie?" She breathed the four words out hoping for a posi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter