author notes;

I Only See You

Hello there readers, or should I say polaristique?

The story is finally ended with 5 chapters. I hope you like it so far even though I made the ending a bit ambiguous. It's up to you guys to decide the ending whether they are still together for the next ten years, or break up due to the common excuse for idols when it comes to dating: BUSY SCHEDULE. So yeah, this is the first series in my BANGTANVELVET STORY PROJECT and the second one is already up (check out Bad Boy Next Door) and the next one will be out a little later. I haven't decided what couple should I write next. ^^"

Anyways, thank you for always supporting especially you guys who have subscribed it! Thank you so much for the 300 subscribers and the upvotes! I really appreciated it and I am very happy that bangtanvelvet ship is getting so much recognization these days despites the hate comments they got from immature fans and other shippers (I just don't get it why they are so salty about it. It's just a ship omg calm down.) Also, thank you so much for being so patience with me. T T I know I left the story un-updated for god knows how long and made you guys wait for it. I was busy, and when I'm not busy I have writer's block for god knows how long ARGH I got so many ideas in my head but it is hard to express it when I wanted to write it. T T. okay I'll stop with the rant.

I hope you guys like this story and thank you for supporting our #seulmin couple and other #btsvelvet ships. Spread love, not hate.

 

xoxo

hatsugoii