Part 3 - Their Story pt.1

I Only See You

part 3 - THEIR STORY pt.1

{ YOU ARE MY WORLD }


Seulgi stared at her reflection in the mirror as Wendy finished putting on a red beanie on her head. She was doing her best in hiding Seulgi's hair from coming out from the beanie and finish the touch up with wrapping the main dancer's neck with a cream color knitted scarf.

"There! All done!" She said as she put on a round glasses, "The disguise is perfect." She whispered to Seulgi and gives a thumbs up.

Seulgi chuckled, "I thought we were just going out to get some coffee?" She turned a few times to the mirror while looking at her outfit."Why does it look like we were sneaking somewhere with this disguise."

Wendy was silent for a while before she laughs at Seulgi's words. "Of course we're going to get some coffee, silly. But I don't want the fans  to recognize us so let's just be secretive for a while, okay?" She gives her a quick wink before grabbing her hand. "Shall we go?"

Seulgi was a bit hesitant for a while. It's not because she have practice tomorrow nor that she was afraid they might get scold for sneaking—but for some reason she had a little bad feeling about this and at the same time, she was in a sudden of thrill to go out from the practice room. After a few moment, she gives Wendy a reassuring smile showing that she is ready to go.

Behind the SM entertainment building, two boys dressing up in 3 layers winter coats were standing against the wall and avoiding any possible people that can be assumed as the paparazzi or fans. Jimin blew a cold breath as it forms a smoke through out his mouth and Hoseok keeps hissing and couldn't stand still for a while because of the cold weather.

Jimin pulled out his cell phone and scrolled on the screen as his eyes grew bigger at the new discoveries. "Hyung!" He whispers. "It's ing -2°C out here!" He shoved his phone back inside his jacket and shivered in coldness.

Hoseok blew a raspberry."Damn, I'm freezing out here but Wendy said they'll be out in 5 minutes." Hoseok keeps checking on his chat room with Wendy and soon after, they heard the steel door next to where they stood to creak and opening slowly. The boys tilted their bodies to see who is it and suddenly two heads peeking from the door, causing an abrupt shrieking from both parties.

"YAH!Oppa!"

Hoseok who was screaming become quiet abruptly when he recognized the voice. "Seungwan?" He asked, almost not recognizing his own girlfriend with the disguise she put on.

"Yeah. It's me!" Wendy turned her head left and right as if checking the back route is clear for their escape. "Sorry for the delay. We almost stumbled with the sunbae-nims inside. Gosh! It so hard to sneak out!" 

"Wendy, who are you talking to?" Seulgi who was hiding behind Wendy all the time, become curious of the sound of a guy voice from behind the door they were hiding. "Who are we going with?"

Hoseok stared at Wendy and the girl sigh. She should come clean, does she? Wendy pulled Seulgi from her hide out and was shocked to see the two guys standing in front of her. She recognized Hoseok right away when he pulled down his mask but couldn't get the sigh of the guy next to him. Hoseok realized the curiosity on Seulgi's face and told Jimin to pull down his mask by nudging him.

What are you doing? Pull that ing mask down!

I CAN'T HYUNG I'M TOO SHY

Just the ing thing I'M FREEZING

The small guy returns a glare at him and Hoseok keeps sending the sign to pull his mask down as if they were communicating through telepathy. After a few moment, Jimin decided to reveal himself as he pulled his brown mask down to his chin, enough to make Seulgi almost collapsed on the ground.

"It's me." He smiled at her before pulling up the mask again. Seulgi returned the smile and buried her already red face behind the scarf she's wearing.

"Are you sure this route is safe?" Wendy asked as she walked towards Hoseok to link her arms with him. 

"Ah, don't worry. This is J-Hope okay I know lots of secret route path to somewhere fans can never reach us!" Hoseok tried to convince his girlfriend even though he didn't really confident with himself. I just hope the fans won't recognize us... sorry Seungwan-ah.

Behind them, Jimin and Seulgi were walking in an awkward distance and silence were filling between them as only the sound of their footsteps on the snowy road could be heard—and the sound of their heartbeats.

The four people made their great escape to the shopping district in Myeongdong though how crowded the area was especially at night. But it seems brought so many memories before they were idol bind with a contract at that time they had so much freedom to walk around without being notice and being chased by fans. Wendy and Hosek stop by the food street area while Jimin and Seulgi was wandering at their own.

While the couples were shoving the street food down their throats, Jimin and Seulgi found themselves in the street of the flea market. It was a relief the market who usually packed with people was strangely empty tonight and it was a very soothing atmosphere.

"I think it's the best to leave the couple alone for right now." Jimin said with a little amused laughter.

Seulgi agreed while nodding her head. "Yeah. It's originally their date anyway. They won't be seeing each other even on Christmas."

"Ah, Christmas." Jimin decided to drag on the conversation so that it'll last long. "Christmas is not the same again after I debut. It's kind of depressing."

"We didn't get to celebrate it with our real family," Seulgi buried her face around her scarf, "but with our other family in the company. It's totally a different feeling."

"I know." Jimin spare a glance at the shining yellow lights lit up along the street. "I wish I have someone else to spend Christmas with other than the members." He give a long sigh in unison with Seulgi, causing their eyes to meet and burst into an abrupt giggling.

When they were walking around the flea market, Seulgi eyes caught something interesting and she stop her steps immediately, causing Jimin to turned to look at what is she doing. She was walking back to the one stall that sell handmade hairpins that caught her interest. Seulgi is a also a girl in heart anyway, Jimin can deny that of course. He followed her to the stall and stood next to her while Seulgi was trying the hairpin on her beanie instead of her hair. 

Jimin didn't know whether he should laugh or cry right now.

"This is really pretty right?" Seulgi turned to look at Jimin with a gleeful smile, much to Jimin surprised at the sudden cuteness attack and he nodded in return. He almost died there why is she so pretty?

Jimin thought for a while before he speak out what was on his mind until now. "I think you need to pull off this beanie first to see whether it fits or not."

"But it's for our—" Jimin cut her off by putting a hairpin across her lip.

"Don't worry, I'm here." He give her an assuring smile as if telling her that he will be there with her and if they were caught, they will be caught together. No matter what, he will be by her side.

Seulgi blushed at his words and can no longer hide the tint color on her cheeks as she took her beanie off, revealing her shoulder length hair flowing out from it. It almost fascinate Jimin for a fleeting moment before he come back to his sense. Jimin couldn't stop himself from staring at her and keep telling himself to calm down or she'll notice note in his head.

She put the butterfly hairpin on her front bangs, sliding it carefully and clicking it safe before she looked at herself in the mirror. Seulgi didn't know why she was happy—it is either because of the cute hairpin or Jimin is with her right now. It's looks like as if they were a couple on a night date in Myeongdong. Just like some normal couples on the street.

Oh, how they wish it was like that.

"I think it suits you." Jimin smiled when Seulgi keep staring at her reflection on the mirror. "The butterfly is really beautiful."

Seulgi bites her lip and took the hairpin off as she put it back on the table, much of Jimin shock.

"Why did you put it back?" Jimin blinked. "It looks good on you!"

Seulgi shakes her head. "It's expensive. I didn't bring any money sinceI thought Wendy will buy a coffee for me."

Jimin sigh as he stared at the butterfly hairpin again. He thought it really good on her but hey, Jimin thought of something nice that suddenly came across his mind. But first, he need get rid of the distraction: Seulgi. But when he was about to carry out his mission, a sudden familiar loud voice he heard from behind them and he immediately groaned in annoyence.

Yep. His plan ruined when the couple come to them.

"Yah, what is this? You two were alone together in a flea market." Hoseok wiggled his eyebrow at Jimin as the latter rolled his eyes at the older one.

"Shut up." You ruined his plan Hoseok what do you expect?

Wendy pulled out her cellphone from the jacket and blew a raspberry, "The time is up. We're going back to our dorm." Wendy pouted sadly at her boyfriend the two hugged.

"Already?" Seulgi almost shriek.

"Aw, what? But it's only been 2 hours!~" Watching Hoseok being so lovey dovey with Wendy made Jimin wanted to throw that guy out from their shared room tonight. And Seulgi felt the same with Wendy.

Ah, why are we stuck with this couple?

"Should we send you back?" Hoseok was making a worried face at Wendy but the girl patted his arm assuring they'll be fine.

"Our dorm is only at a few steps behind the blocks." Wendy smiled. "I'll call you when we arrived at the dorm."

The girl hopped toward Seulgi who had been speechless at all time and before she leave the place, her eyes met with Jimin for the last time before the two girls disappear from their eyes. Hoseok waved at his girlfriend giddly as he breath out a relief sigh and rested his arm on Jimin's shoulder.

"Ah, what a lovely girlfriiend I have." He smiled proudly as he turned to look at Jimin. "So, what happen when we were gone?" He stared at him with curiosity but latter avoided his gaze, causing the older one to slap his upper arm hardly. "Yah! You ungrateful brat! I already set you up with Seulgi and you didn't do anything?"

Jimin was lost of words and he really wanted to punch something (definitely not his Hoseok hyung because he love him) to destress. "I'm too distracted." He made up some excuse but Hoseok wasn't going to buy it anyway.

"Yeah right." He glanced around the flea market and thought of something. "Why are you here anyway? This place is full of couples." Hoseok talk in a whisper as if he was talking to himself and let his foot wandering around the street.

Jimin found himself walking back again to the stall he visited with Seulgi awhile ago and the ahjumma seems not to be bothered with it. He took the butterfly hairpin Seulgi wore before and unconciously smiled as he turned to look at the ahjumma and asked for the price.


Author's note:

The ideas keep flowing for this story but not my other stories. send help jebal T T but hey it's the part 3! There will be two parts for the 'Their Story' chapter and this is the part 1 ^^ part 2 will come out soon~ I suppose to make this a one shot but it seems like it will be a short-chaptered fanfiction. Btw, thanks for the 100+ subscribers! I never thought that I will got more than 100 subs for this story (because it is so unexpected) and thank you for supporting! :D