Micky Christmas

5 Days Holiday

"Jagiya..." Yoochun sighed on the receiver, "Can't you really?"

Haewon just leaned her cheek against her phone.

"I miss you a lot. Why do you have to work overseas?" Yoochun spoke. "Haewon-ah..."

"Yoochun-ah... you're making this worse." Haewon mumbled.

"The producers are looking for you..." her managed peeked from the door and signaled her to go inside.

Haewon nodded then placed her attention back to her phone, "jagi, I have to go." then hung up.

-----------------------

"Cover Rihanna's 'I Just Don't Feel Christmas Without You'? Really?" Haewon raised and eyebrow. Oh how relevant

The producer looked amusingly at her, "Do you want to do it?"

Haewon nodded vigorously, "I didn't mean to sound like I didn't want to do it... sorry"

"It's okay, now that we decided your song, we'll set up a schedule for the rehearsal and other details for the Christmas program." the young man clicked away on his i-pad and then took his leave.

---------------------

I can hear the music playing, 
See the lights upon the tree, 
I can feel the joy in every soul, 
But for me its incomplete, 
And I try my best to play the part, 
But no matter what I do, 
No it just dont feel like Christmas, without you.

 

Haewon sang and the audience watched her with awe.

"So full of passion, so real, so heartfelt." a man from the crowd scribbled in his notepad as he spoke each word.

"Don't forget beautiful." the man heard his seatmate comment. But when he turned his head, the other man has left his seat.

"See I tried but it just ain't right, without you." Haewon finished off lightly.

The crowd gave her an applause and she bowed before exiting the stage.

As soon as she got into her dressing room she glanced at the clock then grabbed her phone and dialed her boyfriend's number.

"You don't have to call someone who's right here." a familiar greasy voice spoke from the door.

Haewon grinned, "hey~"

"Hi." Yoochun replied.

"So... what is the great Park Yoochun doing at a Christmas program overseas?"

"I dunno, really. I think I was supposed to pick up something from here..."

"Oh? And what would that be?"

Yoochun walked towards her and softly held her hand, "my girlfriend" he whispered as he kissed her forehead.

"But, I have to stay till the end of the program, there's a group performance." she pouted at him.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, "I'll wait with you..."

"Yoochun-ah... Why are you so sweet?" she looked up at him.

He lowered his head to hers, "Only to youuuu~"

His reply caused her to turn her head to the side and giggle.

Just then, something caught her eye. She moved out of his arms, held his hand and pulled him to the door.

"Where are we goi-" he was cut off when she suddenly stopped walking right at the room exit.

He raised an eyebrow at her, "what are you doing?" amusement ringing in his voice.

Haewon placed her hands on his shoulders, stood on tiptoe, then pointed up.

Yoochun looked at the direction she motioned to. But before he could even have a full view of what she was talking about, he was pulled down into a kiss.

Her arms s around his neck while his arms held her close by the waist. Lips moving against each other just showing how much they missed the presence of the other.

Slowly they separated and Haewon fluttered her eyes open, as if dazed from the dreamy state Yoochun's kiss has left her in.

"I do thank these things, you know. Mistletoes. They come in handy. I should hang them up everywhere." Yoochun commented as he observed the ornament above them.

Hyewon couldn't help but giggle at Yoochun's comment.

"Merry Christmas, jagi~" she muttered.

"Merry Christmas to you too~" he held her face and dove in for another kiss.

 

-END-