Happy Birthday with Jae~

5 Days Holiday

I sit on the couch flipping through the channels for the nth time this morning.

Switching the TV off, I threw the remote control on the couch and grabbed my phone.

"Mom... Dad...  Friend... Colleague... Classmate... still none from you." I sighed, browsing through my messages.

I got up and walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of iced tea. My phone buzzed and I quickly took it.

Another Happy Birthday from a friend. After sending my thanks I sat down on the counter top.

"How bout you? Did you forget?" I breathed out.

My phone buzzed the second time and I slowly picked it up.

Seulah~ Did I leave my blue sweater at your place? I kinda need it, right now. Could you bring it over?

I sighed and shook my head then went to my room.

I saw the said sweater, hung over the backrest of the computer chair.

It's here, I'll bring it over in an hour. I texted back.

Take your time, jagi he replied.

After changing into something descent and appropriate for the cold weather, I left my apartment with the blue sweater in my bag.

"He didn't even greet me. Aish that man." I growled as I closed my apartment door.

I left the building and walked to Jaejoong's place.

Just as I greeted the door man, the guy I was meeting came walking out the door.

He looked up from his phone and widened his eyes as he saw me.

"SeulAh! You're early... I thought you said an hour?" 

I opened my bag and pulled the sweater out, "here you go."

He reached for the sweater but pulled my  arm instead.

"I forgot something inside... Come with me!" he hurriedly brought me inside.

He gave his full attention to his phone the moment we entered the elevator.

"So much for my birthday..." i muttered under my breath.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. Jaejoong stayed focused on his phone.

I stepped out and saw a hallway filled with pink and white balloons. At the side there was a big white fluffy teddy bear holding up a sign saying "I love you"

A smile crept on my face and I couldn't help but giggle.

Jaejoong came out of the elevator door and kicked the balloons, "What's all this?" he looked at the teddy bear, "Fans are quite sweet aren't they." he picked it up and handed it to me, "hold it."

I felt my heart drop. Aish this man really forgot.

"Go in first, I'm gonna ask the cleaner to shove all this balloons in my place later" his eyes not leaving his phone.

I entered the condo and there was no light. All his blinds are closed and no light was on at all.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Happy Birthday love~" he whispered low and sensual into my ear as the lights went on.

His living room was pleasantly decorated with same color ballons as those outside, there was a banner with a "Happy Birthday SeulAh" and a picture of Jaejoong holding out his hands in a shape of a heart. Other shiny stuff hung on the wall and ceiling. Another bear, this time, light brown, sat on the couch with a sign saying, "more than the air I breathe"

Right on the coffee table sat a chocolate cake.

"It's triple chocolate, as you please." he chuckled.

I turned around to face him.

"You thought I forgot didn't you?" he smiled.

I scrunched my face and looked away from him.

He caught my chin and made me face him again.

Slowly he lowered his features on mine.

Our lips were centimeters apart.

"Happy Birthday SeulAh~" he mumbled.

Then captured my lips in a sweet passionate kiss.

Best. Birthday. So. Far.

 

How was that for a birthday present?

a fic feat. my friend hahahhah

next would be... Christmas.

Who would you like to spend Christmas with, among the 4 members left?

I wonder who'd my character be this time.

Please do leave your comments :D

NOTE: Jaejoong looks like a fish in that gif xDDD 

I don't own it.

I just think he's cute~ xD