Love of Fudanshi

When I Meet You

Kim Mingyu is having a headache. Final examination is just around the corner. But these two things is not related at all. His mother just cut his allowence for this month. She said that he is spending his money for useless things. He just can't accept that he will lose his source of money. Money that he will use to buy manga. That thing is super expensive. He needs to buy in from a special bookstore because not all bookstore sells that kind of manga.

" Mom, please don't cut my allowence please," beg Kim Migyu to his mother. His mother just ignores him as she continues watching her favourite drama.

" Mom, please. I promise you that I'll use it wisely. I will help you doing chores, I"ll feed that fluffy thing, I'll.." " STOP, KIM MINGYU!" Mrs. Kim finally snapped. She is so angry because Mingyu is disturbing her and her precious time watching drama.

"I will cut your money and that's final. There is no use begging me. I've see all the things that you spent your money on,and all of that things is useless. So, stop pestering me and accept the fact that I'm cutting your allowence," nagged Mingyu's mom.

"But mom how can I buy those things again? I need that money. Please. That thing is my life. I cannot live without it mom. Please," Mingyu once again plead with his puppy eyes. Mrs Kim sighed.

"Kim Mingyu my decision is final. I can no longer change it. I already talked to your father and he also with me this time. He said we are spoiling you too much. If your really can't live with those things, fine, I give you two ways to buy those things. First, you can just use all the money that we gave you to buy your manga and other things," before Mrs Kim continued MIngyu cut, " But mom, how can I buy food, transportation, hanging out with my friends and other things mom?" Mingyu whined. Mrs Kim just rolled her eyes.

"That is why young man, I said two ways. Wait till I finish, can't you?" Mingyu just give an apologetic smile and asked Mrs Kim to continue.

" The other way is you make money by your own. Nowadays a lot of students like you make money by their own. Last week I met a handsome part timer in the mart. And he is still in high school. Shame on you Kim Mingyu. A college student but still whining to his parents to give him a big amount of allowence just to enjoy yourself. Be more responsible towards your own life can you. You are already an adult, so I just can give you an advice." Mingyu just lowered his head as his mother scold plus nagged him. He is too embarrassed to respond to his mother. But he still nods his head. Mrs. Kim smiled when she saw his respond. She caressed his head and said, " Good boy, now go away and reflect yourself. I want to watch my drama. Shoo shoo," Mingyu's mom chased him away.

Mingyu went to his room and started to think about the things that his mom told him before.

" I still need the money to buy food and to match movies. But I also need to buy manga and other anime figures. Should I do a part-time? If I do a part-time job, my time to watch anime and other BL things will decrese. But I need to buy Advance Bravely Unreleased DVD this month. What should I do?" Mingyu keep thinking hard.

"I know! I should borrow money from someone. But who? Hmmm" Mingyu think again. Then he remembered that his senpai is a son rich businessman. So of course he has a lot of money right. Mingyu smiled thinking how briliant he is for thinking that. He grab his smartphone and searched his senpai's number.

" Yeoboseyo Seungcheol senpai!" greet Mingyu cheerfully.

"Yah, Kim Mingyu! How many times I must told you to stop called me senpai! We lived in Korea, for God sake! When your otaku brain will get this?" Instead of getting a warm greeting, he get a scolding as a greeting. Mingyu just grin - of course Seungcheol did not see this.

"Mianhae, hyung. I'll keep your words in my heart," Mingyu replied, but Seungcheol who are playing with a video game with his brother just rolled his eyes. Mingyu is good at sweet talking and he will not fall again.

"Whatever brat! Why are you calling me? This better be important because you just interrupted my precious time,"

"Hmm, hyung, can you help me make money? Or you can lend me some money? Mom just cut my allowence this month. I don't have enough money to buy my manga and a few other things," he asked with a faint voice. Funfact, Mingyu never told his friend that he a fudanshi, he is what people called 'closet fudanshi'.

" Young man, you are freaking 22-years old not a child. Go make you own money, find a part-time job or sell your toys and whatever comic you have," Seungcheol is always known as a foul-mouth and he usually, never filtered his words.

"But hyung, those things are my baby and it is called figures, and it is manga not comic. Please hyung, can you help me?" Mingyu begged. He really opposes the idea of working part-time because is your typical otaku, love his bed more than being outside, meeting new people is a big no-no to him and now people ask him to work? HELL NO! BIG NO!

"Whatever titan, just look for works that suit you. You like comic, right? Draw someting it might sell or works as assistent or whatever suit you. Solve you own problem, giant. Bye" and Seungcheol just hung up.

But is just light up a bulb in Mingyu's brain.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND CUT!

Sorry, for the late update. Nowadays I no longer log in here and I realize most people went to Wattpad, so I just crash there.
And I didn't realize it has been TWO YEARS!! What happened to me. *Sigh*
But do not worry next chapter will be faster than this. (Hopefully)
Enjoy even though there is Meanie moment yet. 

Don't forget to give a piece of thought on this chapter.